Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loner Kits Soon to Join RiverClan

+3
LEN KAGAMINE
Wolvine
De Awesome Raven
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Loner Kits Soon to Join RiverClan Empty Loner Kits Soon to Join RiverClan

Post by De Awesome Raven Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:27 pm

Hazel, She-Cat, 5 Moons, Loner (RiverClan soon) Taken by Edward

Hazel is a light brown tabby, taking after her father. She has pale green eyes, and sleek, soft fur. She has a rather large build for a kit her size, and she boasts the fighting skills of both her mother and her father. Hazel has rather short legs, however.

Hazel is a bold, adventurous kit that is afraid of nothing. Hazel fights hard, and has often hurt her siblings while fighting. She has an extremely intelligent nature, though along with that comes a boastful and jealous side of her. She gets jealous if any of her siblings are better than her, but she tries not to squabble, but to train to become better than them. She has a fierce will to please, and she loves to learn to hunt and fight. She is also a rather big bully, and shows her boastful and selfish side quite a lot. Not a perfect cat, but as she would argue, no cat is perfect.

Hazel was born at the dead of night on a bracing leaf-fall night. She was the first born, and she loved her siblings Rose and Pine from the very beginning. The three have often gotten in trouble more than once because of their hurtful teasing, though Hazel was jealous of them. She feels sad she cannot see her father, Falconpelt, and strives to be the best she can be. She almost got herself killed by a fox because of her bold nature. She can be a bully sometimes without realizing it, and she constantly teased Fern until her sister gave up and joined her, Rose, and Pine.

Fern, She-Cat, 5 Moons, Loner (RiverClan soon) (Mine!)

Fern is a light brown tabby, like her sister, Hazel. She has pale yellow eyes, and a small build. She has soft, fluffy fur, and a long, thin tail. She has slender legs and an agile nature.

Fern is quiet and keeps to herself. She doesn't like to be confronted directly, and she often thinks before she acts. She's very wary, and is always the worry-cat of the group. All in all, though she's great to be around, she has a very shy side to her. She's proud of her hunting skills and fighting skills, though she secretely despises her sister Hazel because of her boastful and bragging nature.She's very sensitive and doesn't take crude jokes well. She has a knack for swimming after her sister Hazel pushed her into a lake. She is embarrassed by her petite size, because of the cruel jokes that Hazel's posse makes about her. She wants to fit in, so she gave up her dignity and pride by asking to join Hazel's posse.

Fern was born third, after her sister Hazel, and her brother Cloud. She was the weakest kit at first, but her mother, Blueberry, found it she was also the most thoughtful and imaginative. She has a romantic side to her she reveals to no one, and Hazel dubs her the Hopeless Romantic, though she strives to prove her wrong. Fern, at the age of 3 and a half moons, was pushed into the small Lake Yew by Hazel, and much to Hazel's surprise, she swam skillfully back to Hazel, fuming. She is the main target of Hazel's bullying, and she dreams of one day standing up to her sister.

Rose, She-Cat, 5 Moons, Loner (and always will be)

Rose is a Russian Blue mix, with the typical head shape of a Russian Blue. Unlike Blueberry, she has short, sleek fur, giving her a different impression than her mother. She has green eyes, and a scratch on her nose. She has large ears, and a small build to her.

Rose loves the bracing cold, she loves struggling to survive, to her, each day is an adventure, and loves the wild, carefree nature of loners. She loves a good adrenaline rush, taking a near-death experience more fondly then curling up with a full belly. She is a proud part of Hazel's posse, though not as much of a bully as her sister. She has sympathy for Fern and Cloud, though she never admits any softness to her. She was to project a true, rugged cat, not some soft, spoiled loner. She has a fearsome screech that might have scared Scourge and his minions out of his fur, her call resembling the screeching of the twoleg monsters and the shattering cry of a Great Horned owl.

Rose was born fourth, but she was always the hardiest of the five. She nearly got killed after she wandered when it was snowing, catching a terrible cold that turned into greencough. She also wandered up to a fox and bit its nose on a dare by Hazel. Rose was also kidnapped briefly when she sauntered up to a twoleg and slashed her claws on it's dry, pink skin. The twoleg was enraged, but Rose was too cute to ignore. She was taken to a small twolegplace before she escaped the terrors of the twolegs' dog, and wandered for two quarter moons before finding Fern. She is gifted at fighting, she could kill a lizard with one swipe if she desired. She is constantly being grounded for getting herself in dangerous situations, and her mother sighs each day at something mischievious that her 'sweet little' Rose had done.
TAKEN BY SASUKE

Cloud, Tom, 5 Moons, Loner (soon to be RiverClan)

Cloud is the 'black sheep' of the group, oddly coloured white. He has calm, blue eyes and long flowing fur. He probably has a mix of Persian in him, possessing the typical flat snout. He is quite bulky, and has large paws.

Cloud is fierce and wary, protective of his mother, siblings, and home. He would fight to the death to save his loved ones, and he can be a big wuss at times. He is very sensitive, but can forget all the pain in a fight to protect his family. He is loyal and trustworthy, and wouldn't dare think of betraying the clan. That having been said, he is very stubborn, and his stubborness has led to a few close encounters with Death. He is usually training by slashing a branch or two in half. He is very proud of his strength, and shows off his claws to rogues, loners, everycat he meets. He is taunted constantly because of his flat nose, and he has to take special care not to get his nose infected. His mother constantly reminded him that if he didn't keep his nose clean, he would have trouble breathing and eventually die. Cloud is also very sensitive about his crusty eyes- a trademark of the Persian breed. He goes to a clean creek every moonhigh to clean the crusts out.

Cloud was born second, and was always competing with his sister, Hazel, in fights and hunting matches. He nearly got killed when a fox threatened his home, and he sprang onto the fox's snout. The fox was nearly blind, so that saved the kit's life. Cloud nearly died when one day the forgot to clean his nose, and had difficulty breathing all moonhigh. He nearly travelled up to be with his deceased Aunt Gladys, but was saved when Fern came up and squeezed all the gunk out with a pile of oak leaves. He complains about how he always has to be nice to Fern, though really, he is grateful for her lifesaving action.
TAKEN BY CHEZZEH

Pine, Tom, 5 Moons, Loner (Soon to be RiverClan)

Pine is a pale brown tabby, with soft green eyes, almost a pastel colour, but still an emerald tone resides. He has long fur, like his brother Cloud, and has a bulky build to him. He is strong, just like his brother Cloud, with large paws containing huge, razor like claws.

Pine is strong and stubborn, like his brother Cloud, but has more sense than him, taking precautions before things get too out of hand, thus leading to a more peaceful life. He is very witty and intelligent, possessing a great mind, greater than even his grandfather, Blackberry. He can be quite arrogant at times, but most of the time, he pretends to be a philosopher, saying ridiculous quotes and thoughts. He likes to be with Fern to share thoughtful ideas with each other. Pine is a rugged and tough cat, though he's embarrassed to admit he does enjoy a nice, freshly killed vole to disgusting carcasses. He is disgusted by Rose's ways, though he still claims he's the toughest of the five kits.

Pine was born last, but he was always one of the strongest. He has helped kill a strange animal with dark black fur and white stripes, though he ended up stinking for an entire quarter moon, enduring seven entire baths! He is now very terrified of the skunks, which was, according to his mother, what made him stink so much. He fell in love with philosophy after meeting an old, thoughtful cat that taught him a lot. Now, he strives to be a great fighter, and at the same time a respected philosopher.

Here's the basic bio, do whatever you need, I have no idea what your supposed to do...lol. Whoever plays Cloud will have to let him get killed by a fox when he's about an apprentice. The kit are going to stay in touch, and they meet Rose every quarter moon or so. Rose will not become a clan cat, she will leave for the rugged wilderness after a few moons. Wherever it says Hawkfire as the father, ignore it and subsitute it for Falconpelt. Flinteh has a kitteh named Hawkfire, so yeah. Now, Hawkfire has changed names to Falconpaw!

Last edited by De Awesome Raven on Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:52 am; edited 2 times in total
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Warning System : Loner Kits Soon to Join RiverClan WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Loner Kits Soon to Join RiverClan Empty Re: Loner Kits Soon to Join RiverClan

Post by Wolvine Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:37 pm

O_o Pine looks cool
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Loner Kits Soon to Join RiverClan WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by De Awesome Raven Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:17 pm

Lol, 'Noble Peace Prize' Kitteh.

Pine- "Yay! 'Scuze meh, hafta tackle my sista now, k thnx bye!"
Noble Peace Prize committee- "Bob, you nitwit, you're not supposed to give Noble Peace Prizes to cats who tackle their sisters!"
Bob- "But all cats tackle their sisters..."
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:58 am

I want Rose... xD

Do we need a RP sample?

Eh.... I'll do it when I get home from school... xD
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by De Awesome Raven Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:23 pm

K, yeah, but remember, Rose ain't gonna be a RiverClan cat... or she can be one, but she has to be reckless... thats her nature...
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:32 am

I want cloud!!! Could his fur be not completely white but more a pale grey? I would like his name to be (clan name) Cloudpaw/foot or of he is going to be a misty colour then Breezepaw/foot well it ould be either... and does his nose have to be flat? I would like it to be poking out a bit...

Cloud entered the icy cold water. It swirled around him like mist. It was cold but his thick fur kept him warm. He swam strongly with his large paws. It was easy. One pull there, one there. It was easy to gt the hang of. He was still young but he was very good. Cloud saw something glimmer in the depths below. He dove under and resufaceed again wit a plump fish in his jaws. He swiftly swam towards the bank and lept back on. He sat down and ate his fishin silence.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Loner Kits Soon to Join RiverClan WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:05 am

Wow... Cheese... You like to be part of Plots, don't you... >>

TIME FOR A RP SAMPLE!!!!

And, she shall be in Windclan Territory... Cause... I like the Moorlands... xD

-------
ACTION
-------

Clouds swarmed the skies as a humid breeze flowed across the land, promissing more rain. Rose, a small Russian Blue mix, scampered around the Moorlands, her tail high in the air. The kit paused, large ears pricked. Her scratched nose wrinkled at the smell of something she never smelt. Rose dropped into a hunters' crouch and stalked forwards. "Who's there!" She screeched bravely, twitching her tail. The high-pitched screech she had made some nearby Hares bound for their burrows. Just some Hares? Pathetic... The Mix stared around the Moorlands. "Where's Hazel? She was supposed to be here hours ago..." Her green eyes scanned the area. It seems that her Owl-Like screech scared away most of the wildlife around here...

------

Wow... That sucked... xD
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:22 am

yeap I do. I want to become more involved with whats happening on the site. I want to a friend to everyone although they sometimes don't want to be friends with me.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:22 pm

Fizzeh, no one wants 2 be ur freind cuz ur weird. Me and Nads are weird. Other people arn't really. Anywya, I already have 2 cats in RC so I don't really want Pine.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:20 am

And, Cheese... Didn't you READ the Adoption RULES? It said that you CANNOT ask for something on that Charrie to be changed.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by De Awesome Raven Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:35 pm

Meh... a whitish gray, a grayish white... eh.

Rose's application is accepted... so is Cloud's.

And Fizzeh, Cloud's warrior name can be 'whuteva' for all I care... wait, no, I'd prefer if his warrior name isn't 'Whuteverclaw'.
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:58 am

so he can be a pale grey??? and what abut his nose..???
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:10 pm

.......................You really don't get it does you?
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:49 pm

NOES ON THE NOSE! >> You cannot ask/beg/demand for something to be changed... >>
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:05 pm

.......................You stole my noes.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:14 pm

I already used the Noes... >>
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:15 pm

*Picks up noes* LOOK I FOUND IT! It just dropped off again sorry!
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:41 pm

I can PLEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEEHEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:42 pm

... *writes Cheese up for overuse of !*
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:58 pm

dun worry am gonna rp him now
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:04 pm

You should really be more careful, Cheesey, you've broken lotsa rules. The reports say you're close to a temperary ban. Cuz the many exclamations is spamming. AAAAND you broke 3 rules from plagarism.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:14 pm

and you stole my teehee! HOW DARE U!
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by De Awesome Raven Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:31 am

... Kay, on a serious note, the kits can't be roleplayed until all the kits have been adopted, and Blueberry brings them in herself.

And ps, I own the huggles, and glomp.
*glomps Cheezy* (ps glomp means to bite down on someone's head =3)
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:48 pm

I own the Attack Huggles... >> And the Japanese Speaking... (Though, I don't really mind if other members/n00bz use the Honorifics.)
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:04 pm

De Awesome Raven wrote:... Kay, on a serious note, the kits can't be roleplayed until all the kits have been adopted, and Blueberry brings them in herself.

And ps, I own the huggles, and glomp.
*glomps Cheezy* (ps glomp means to bite down on someone's head =3)

NUH UH! A glomp is a like attacking someone... It's like Kyuberts "Attack Huggle" in fact, it's the exact same thing! It's in the anime's as well. You know when people get trambled and attacked for a hug or snuggle? That's a glomp.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum