Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIlverfeather fell into a lake..........(Duh XD)

2 posters

Go down

SIlverfeather fell into a lake..........(Duh XD) Empty SIlverfeather fell into a lake..........(Duh XD)

Post by Wolvine Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:41 am

Silverfang dragged Silverfeather to the midicne den and droped to the floor, beat.

(Shrot. Cuz I want it to be.)
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : SIlverfeather fell into a lake..........(Duh XD) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

SIlverfeather fell into a lake..........(Duh XD) Empty Re: SIlverfeather fell into a lake..........(Duh XD)

Post by Cheesles Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:01 pm

Silverfeather groaned as she hit the floor. Every breath was painful and her chest was burning. Everytime she moved her stiff and cold limbs would ach and her long fur was cold and hard. A gust of freezing wind blew into the Medcine den. Silverfang shuddered and tried to curl up as best she could. It was no use her limbs were to stiff. Another thick cough raked her body sending it into a set of violent spasms. She fell back out of conciousness.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : SIlverfeather fell into a lake..........(Duh XD) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

SIlverfeather fell into a lake..........(Duh XD) Empty Re: SIlverfeather fell into a lake..........(Duh XD)

Post by Wolvine Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:41 am

Silverfang sighed. This was too hard. "Hello?" He called. "Anyone home?"

(Short.)

OOC: xD Short becus I want it to be reminds me of Dead, Because I killed it from Nigahiga's how to be Emo
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : SIlverfeather fell into a lake..........(Duh XD) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:37 am

(where is the damn medi cat!?)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : SIlverfeather fell into a lake..........(Duh XD) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:38 am

OOC: No clue. I was aksed to bring you here though. xD
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down