Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moving in.. Again... (Open - This was planned long ago, so SHE SHALL BE PREGO AGAIN! FOR THE LAST TIME! xD)

5 posters

Go down

Moving in.. Again... (Open - This was planned long ago, so SHE SHALL BE PREGO AGAIN! FOR THE LAST TIME! xD) Empty Moving in.. Again... (Open - This was planned long ago, so SHE SHALL BE PREGO AGAIN! FOR THE LAST TIME! xD)

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:45 am

OOC: Weee~!

Smallflower's paws trotted swiftly into the Nursery, barely making a sound. There were only Clover's Kits, but since Clover died, she'll have to take care of the kits 'till they are four moons. The Warrior sighed, her stomach slightly larger than usual. Smallflower was pregnate with, hopefully, her last litter of kits. These kits will be strong and healthy by the time they are officially Apprenticed. With the new Laws of Darkness, the kits were to be apprenticed at four moons instead of six. This meant that she'll need to teach them their manners to Darkclan, and hatred to other clans, in the little time she'll have when they are born. But, that should be in a few moons... (Unless I get too bored... xD) Smallflower sighed, taking in a deep breath of the smells she used to smell on her first few moons in the newly forming Darkclan. The, still, small, gray she-cat circled around an empty nest and curled up with her tail over her nose.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : Moving in.. Again... (Open - This was planned long ago, so SHE SHALL BE PREGO AGAIN! FOR THE LAST TIME! xD) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Moving in.. Again... (Open - This was planned long ago, so SHE SHALL BE PREGO AGAIN! FOR THE LAST TIME! xD) Empty Re: Moving in.. Again... (Open - This was planned long ago, so SHE SHALL BE PREGO AGAIN! FOR THE LAST TIME! xD)

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:10 am

OOC: YA! ALMOST LARCHY TIME!!
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Warning System : Moving in.. Again... (Open - This was planned long ago, so SHE SHALL BE PREGO AGAIN! FOR THE LAST TIME! xD) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Moving in.. Again... (Open - This was planned long ago, so SHE SHALL BE PREGO AGAIN! FOR THE LAST TIME! xD) Empty Re: Moving in.. Again... (Open - This was planned long ago, so SHE SHALL BE PREGO AGAIN! FOR THE LAST TIME! xD)

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:20 am

OOC: Lawlz. AND THORNKIT! >> Dun forget your TWIN! xD
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:37 am

OOC: Oppies. AND THORNKIT!
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:31 pm

OOC: Lol, prego Smallflower. XD

Stormkit looked over at Smallflower, laying in her nest. So, she was moving in now? Or... was she doing something else? Storkit walked over to Smallflower and prodded her tail with his paw.

"So, you're moving in now or something?"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:39 pm

Smallflower gazed at the kit. "Yes, I am..." She mewed, stiffling a large yawn. "You should start getting fitt... If you don't, then you'll have a hard time during your Apprenticeship..."
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:48 pm

"Get fit?" Stormkit asked, tilting his head, "how do I do that?" He didn't know how he could get more fit. He could run around he guessed, but other than that, he couldn't think of a thing.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:59 pm

Smallflower chuckled "By 'Get Fit,' I mean practice your hunting skills on fresh-kill, highten your scence of smell, work on your tracking skills, and maybe ask some of the Apprentices for some battle moves. At four moons, you have to stay one night out of the camp, trying to find your way back..."
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:29 pm

Moonkit padded into the nursery and noticed her brother talking to a new queen. (I want a kit!) She knew she had to tell him whant happened to their mother.
"Stormkit can I talk to you alone for a few heartbeats? Oh and good morning!" She said to the beautiful queen.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Moving in.. Again... (Open - This was planned long ago, so SHE SHALL BE PREGO AGAIN! FOR THE LAST TIME! xD) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:02 pm

OOC: I thought I had to die before you had kits again.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:44 pm

OOC: A) No, Cheese... All the Kits are taken.. >> B) I was a) bored/impatient, and b) she was to get Pregnate BEFORE he died, and BEFORE they left.. This pregoness shall be longer than the first... No Time Skips.. xDDD

Smallflower twitched an ear at Stormkit's mewl. She sighed. It must be hard for kits who just lost their mother...
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:52 pm

Maplepaw, sat right outside of the warriors den. A distant look on her face. Her mother was pregnant... Again. This time with her little sisters and brothers. She wondered what they would be like. Any child of Nightstar's and Smallflowers was going to have some crazed moods. But what was really irking her... Was how Smallflower would just give up warrior duties to give birth. She-cats were made for more than having the children of toms. She certainly wasn't going to be a slave to that thought. In fact... She would become leader. And rule the clan after her father's and almost, uncle Tigerpelt's death.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:08 pm

OOC: Stormkit already knows, Cheese.

Stormkit tilted his head as he looked at Smallflower. "Well, how do I do that? Just... sniff things until my smelling gets better? And... what do I track? I'm not aloud to leave the nursery without permission and.... I can't leave camp." He didn't understand what he was supposed to do. Wasn't he supposed to enjoy his short time as a kit? It didn't seem that way.

He looked back at his sister, Moonkit. What did she need? He padded over to her and tilted his head. "Yeah?"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:28 am

"Clover is dead. A rogue killed her." Moonkit struggled to say.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Moving in.. Again... (Open - This was planned long ago, so SHE SHALL BE PREGO AGAIN! FOR THE LAST TIME! xD) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:15 am

Smallflower sighed. "If you wish to learn those skills, then why don't you go ask Maplepaw... That way she'll learn mentoring skills before she's a Warrior... Plus, she's the best Apprentice at Fighting... Now... Let's see... If Hollowpaw were here..." Smallflower's voice started to crack. Her blind son had vanished, along with Cloudpaw, and has yet to come back... The gray she-cat shook her head. "If Hollowpaw were here, he could teach you the most about tracking... Why don't you just go ask the Apprentices right now... I need some rest..." Smallflower sighed, resting her head on her paws.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:06 pm

Stormkit looked at his sister, his head still tilted. He was silent, thinking. He remembered that day, waking up and finding out his mother was dead because some crazy, unknown rogue had killed her for absolutely no reason, at least, that's what he thought. What had happened? Why did it happen? It didn't make sense, not at all. That was a horrible dy, a sorrowful one, a terrible one.

He untilted his head and looked at his sister. "I know," he said finally. It was a sad answer, one almost at a whisper. He looked back at Smallflower. "Okay.. I will," he replied to her, his previous tone back in his voice.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum