Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just...Hunting...With my head in the clouds...(OPEN)

+2
DustClaw
Naruto
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Just...Hunting...With my head in the clouds...(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just...Hunting...With my head in the clouds...(OPEN)

Post by Wolvine Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:48 pm

Shiron looked back at Kraze. He was just standing there, doing nothing to help. "Oh for the love of Starclan howl! Get someones attenton!" He lurched forwards towards Duke, then stopped and snarled. A rabbit length.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Just...Hunting...With my head in the clouds...(OPEN) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Just...Hunting...With my head in the clouds...(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just...Hunting...With my head in the clouds...(OPEN)

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:49 pm

Seeing the black wolf she loved,Akuma visibly relaxed. Then she cringed in pain,the numbness going away. She realized she was wanting to live. She fought against the instinct to turn into the darkness,and faced the pain openly.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Just...Hunting...With my head in the clouds...(OPEN) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:38 pm

"Kraze we really need to do something. Stop standing there with your head in the clouds. She did it and this happened. Go get someone." Frost barked. She was thinking of something that would give him the muse to do it. "If you don't she will die."

(I feel like I am talking to an indo that can't english.)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Just...Hunting...With my head in the clouds...(OPEN) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:45 pm

"What in StarClan's name is-"the light brown she-wolf cut herself off,her eyes flashing with horror at the scene before her. "Kraze! I need you to get me cobwebs! Now!"she demanded,rushing to Akuma's side.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Just...Hunting...With my head in the clouds...(OPEN) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:50 pm

"No go get something to stop the bleeding, I can get cobwebs from somewhere really close." She raced off into the bushes. She reappeared heartbeats later with a large bundle of cobwebs in her mouth, another under her chin and her paw caked with them. She lay them beside Akuma and sat down. She tore them apart and stretched them accross the wounds. At first the cobwebs went red imeadiatly but now the blood flw was easing and it was taking longer.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Just...Hunting...With my head in the clouds...(OPEN) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:52 pm

The she-wolf ignored her. "Frost,I need you to get me some marigold and goldenrod,ASAP." The young shaman looked over Akuma with calm eyes,although inside she was nervous. "There's only a 50% chance she'll live. Hurry!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:20 pm

"I'm sorry I don't know what those are. If you know could you get them? I'll keep putting the cpbwebs on.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:31 pm

Mori sighed and got up,racing into the camp and into her den and grabbing the right herbs with barely a glance. She raced back and started chewing the marigold,not wincing at the bitter taste.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:24 am

Duke was getting batter and clawed, and his blood started running down his face. "Oh no,my blood!" Duke growled, then suddenly, he let a huge growl and got a crazed look in his eyes. "Noone spills my blood!" duke snarled as he made a huge leap towards the neares wolf he could bite down on.

(Duke is like the foxkit,but he only gets crazy when he SEES his own blood,and he can control himself)
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:41 am

ooc- *sigh*

Eclipse, having watched the entire seen, leaped, her black coat rippling and bristling in reflex to a fight. She snarled and, with huge paws, cuffed Duke with as much force as a tiger. Teeth bared, she growled at him menacingly. "I do mutt." Ears pressed back, she called over her shoulder. "Get Akuma back to camp, I'll deal with him." If only Alice was here fighting beside her. No matter, the she-wolf continued her attacks, lashing out over and over. Her eyes were narrowed into slits.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:44 am

Duke was tackled by a huge she wolf out of nowhere,and was getting slashed everywhere.he started getting madder, and his strength seemed to be building. He made a huge push with his hind legs and stood back up from where the new wolf was on top of him. "Akuma will die today!" he snarled as he started to run for Kraze,who was helping Akuma.
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:24 am

(pretend Eensaam was biten.)

Eensaam collapsed. His leg gushed with blood but fought on. He leapt to Kraze, Akuma, Frost and Mori's defense. He leaped onto the wolf and bit down but he was hurtled off. He kept fighting.

(Slash his belly.)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:27 am

Shiron snarled as Ensaam fell. Now this flea ridden miniscuole wolf had hurt two of his clan-mates, for now he considered Akuma more than just a loner. He jumped forwards, his long black claws dangerously pointed at Duke's chest.

OOC: When you kill/hurt his friends, Shiron goes all mad cuz so many of them have died
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Just...Hunting...With my head in the clouds...(OPEN) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:09 am

Mori snarled and stood in front of Akuma,her teeth bared. "Kraze,get her back to camp. We'll deal with this piece of fox-dung,"she growled,her eyes flashing with fury. "If you get anywhere near her....So help me..."she snarled at Duke in a deep,menacing voice.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:45 am

OOC: GAWD I'VE HAD NO MUSE IN THIS THREAD!

Kraze, who was too afraid to actually do much (or something like that), seemed to snap to the real world when he heard Duke's threat. Immediately he turned around and snarled at that mutt, but Mori had stepped up too and told him to take her back to camp.

With a nod, Kraze turned back to Akuma and lifted her up one his back, careful not to injure her further or mess up Mori and Frost's fine work.

He started off, moving as fast as he could, but not so fast as to have Akuma tumble off of him or cause injury to her.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:47 am

Akuma felt someone take her,and sighed in relief when she saw it was Kraze. "Kraze..."she breathed,blinking her eyes open.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:38 pm

Eclipse rolled off, narrowly avoiding a strip of pointed rock. She leaped up, nodding to the other wolves. The she-wolf was behind Duke, hopefully able to slash a few more gashes into his hind legs. So while the other two wolves attacked from the front, Eclipse lunged at the back, nearly sailing through the air with every jump.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:27 pm

Mori lunged forwards. Even though she was s shaman,she wasn't totally helpless in a fight,because of her previous Gamma training. She hoped to land a gash in Duke's shoulder.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:32 pm

Shiron's ees gleamed as he rushed forwards. Something about fighting had always made the young gamma's heart beat faster. Maybe it was the thought of his past life and how he had failed to protect them?
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:56 am

(imagine he has been belly slashed already.)

Eensaam leapt again only to fall back when Duke sliced his belly. (Sorry for powerplay! dun kill me flintstones!) Blood gushed from the wound on her stomach and his ear tip bleed from a cut. A glazed look crossed his eyes. Pain and fear flashed through them as blood flowed. He was dazed as the blood in his body slowely drained.

Frost followed Kraze and walked beside him supporting him and Akuma. She feared that Akuma would not live. She was amazed at how Mori had worked. Suddenly training to be a warrior was distant, she wanted to help wolves, but not by fighting or hunting.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:58 pm

Duke was slashed from muzzle to tail tip. "This is getting me nowhere!" he growled outloud. "I'll be saying you another time WolfClan" Duke snarled as he ran away from the clearing in the forest. (ended)
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2