Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Summer Holidays (ShadowStar, you might wanna post here, too)

3 posters

Go down

My Summer Holidays (ShadowStar, you might wanna post here, too) Empty My Summer Holidays (ShadowStar, you might wanna post here, too)

Post by BlackClaw Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:08 am

Okay, guys. I live in England, just so you know, and I wanted to let you know that I am now on Summer Holidays. I will be going away a quite a lot over the seven weeks, as I always do, so I will let you know every time that I leave and return.

Luv, DarkAngel
BlackClaw
BlackClaw

Warning System : My Summer Holidays (ShadowStar, you might wanna post here, too) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

My Summer Holidays (ShadowStar, you might wanna post here, too) Empty Re: My Summer Holidays (ShadowStar, you might wanna post here, too)

Post by BlackClaw Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:12 am

Okay, so I'm off to Devon now. I will be back next Saturday, my time. I should be back about midday-early afternoon so I will try and come on.
BlackClaw
BlackClaw

Warning System : My Summer Holidays (ShadowStar, you might wanna post here, too) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

My Summer Holidays (ShadowStar, you might wanna post here, too) Empty Re: My Summer Holidays (ShadowStar, you might wanna post here, too)

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:13 am

Awww.... Now you can't claw off Smallpaw, Amberpaw, and Jadeclaw's faces off! DX
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:38 pm

But I still can.

OMG Blackie: IT'S SEVEN WEEKS?!?! I THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY SIX!!! ^^ *stops rushing so much to do homework*

I will return your belongings when you get back *evil grin* Twisted Evil
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:27 pm

-backs away ssslllloooowwwllly-
Heh... Run!
-Runs from Shadow and her claws- >:3
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum