Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebonypaw, Spiralpaw, and Naruto's Dream (CLOSED)

4 posters

Go down

Ebonypaw, Spiralpaw, and Naruto's Dream (CLOSED) Empty Ebonypaw, Spiralpaw, and Naruto's Dream (CLOSED)

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:06 pm

Jadeclaw's gleaming eyes reflected off the Spirit's Lake. He had never been here before, and wasn't sure if he'd live long enough to see it again. Nightclan had overpowered Starclan, and they needed help. He replayed River's words through his head: Summon Ebonypaw and Spiralpaw from Riverclan, and Naruto near the Shadowclan border. Do it now, the fate of Starclan may depend on it. And yet, Jadeclaw couldn't help wonder why he had been chosed. Was it cause he wasn't strong enough to be on the front lines, battling Nightclan? Jadeclaw cleared his head. The frontline right now could be Nightclan territory soon. He took a deep breath, composed himself, and touched his nose to the Spirit Lake's freezing water. It would be easier to get Ebonypaw, Spiralpaw, and Naruto all in one dream. He closed his eyes and searched through Shadowclan. He eventually found Naruto, luckily asleep. Knowing Ebonypaw and Spiralpaw were in the apprentice's den, he concentrated on all their dreams and placed them on the edge of the Spirits Lake. "Come, young cats, Starclan needs you." He meowed, waiting for them to appear.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Warning System : Ebonypaw, Spiralpaw, and Naruto's Dream (CLOSED) WarningBar-Gloss1

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Ebonypaw, Spiralpaw, and Naruto's Dream (CLOSED) Empty Re: Ebonypaw, Spiralpaw, and Naruto's Dream (CLOSED)

Post by Naruto Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:10 pm

Naruto groaned,green eyes flashing open in annoyance. "For StarClan's sake! I was having the best dream,"she grumbled,pushing herself up and yawning. She obviously had no clue where she was. Then she saw Jadeclaw and froze. "Am I dead?"she asked in panic;he had been a RiverClan cat when she was a kit,murdered by an unknown cat.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Ebonypaw, Spiralpaw, and Naruto's Dream (CLOSED) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Ebonypaw, Spiralpaw, and Naruto's Dream (CLOSED) Empty Re: Ebonypaw, Spiralpaw, and Naruto's Dream (CLOSED)

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:22 pm

Ebonypaw felt odd, like something wasn't right, and as her eyes bursted open she realized this wasn't her nest or Riverclan at all. She wished she had Birchpaw with her right now. "Your not dead." she meowed, now knowing that she was in Starclan, her powers not in use, just the looks guiding her knowledge. "Jadeclaw?" she asked, remembering the time her and her sisters had gone searching for the cat who had killed the deputy when they were only kits. "I r-remember you." she exclaimed.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:36 pm

As a medicine cat, and one with the powers of premonition, it wasn't uncommon for Spiralpaw to be ripped from slumber and thrown into a world of stars, or to the other side of the world to view some spectacular event that would effect the clans. But when she awoke to find the figure of Jadeclaw she looked at him with eyes that made on thing clear, she wasn't happy to be there. She and her sisters, and Foxkit, had already solved Jadeclaw's murder and now they were greeted by him once more, why couldn't the dead just stay dead for once?

"If the sky isn't literally falling from the sky, I'm leaving." She growled angrily, and suddenly the shimmering forms of Naruto and Ebony appeared, this was actually getting stranger. Why was her sister, and that rogue here? She had abandoned all hope for her sister a long time ago, to her she was still Robinkit. Spiralpaw calmly sat, knowing that Jadeclaw was probably going to go on an endless monologue about an apocalyptic nightmare that was creeping ever so closely, upon the cats. "Spill it Jadeclaw, I need to catch up on my sleep anyway. What with this raging storm killing our families!"
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:06 pm

Jadeclaw looked at the three cats before him. He ignored Spiralpaw's outburst. "Starclan needs your help or all the clans will cease to exist. Nightclan has broken through the barrier between our Endless Hunting Grounds and the Dark Forest. Nightclan has ravaged Starclan territory. Several Starclan cats have been killed...yes, killed. No cat knows what happened to them or where they have gone. However, the current priority is to get control over Nightclan again." Jadeclaw flexed every time he said the word Nightclan. If only he could wrap his paws around a Nightclan cat's throat...

"As you all know, you were given powers by the hierarchs of Starclan. It's time to use those powers for what they are truly for. Naruto, you can talk to every animal." Not sure how that's gonna help, Jadeclaw thought. He couldn't begin to imagaine a bunch of squirrels fighting alongside Starclan. He cleared his head and continued. "Spiralpaw, you can see the future and warn others of impending danger. And Ebonypaw, you can think up tactics faster than a very experienced warrior. If Nightclan is not broken apart and brought under control, every clan will eventually die out."

Jadeclaw looked into the depths of the Spirit's Lake. It was no longer giving Jadeclaw his reflection. "The hierarchs also fear that Nightclan my control the unrelenting storms. All we know is that the storm will soon end the clans if Nightclan fails to." His tail twitched and he slowly looked at each cat before him.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:13 pm

Naruto froze. "But how can just the three of us help? You're StarClan. If NightClan beat you,what can we do about it? We're hardly more than kits!"she protested,ignoring the fear that was making her heart race. She looked down,frustrated,and dug her claws into the earth.

Did she really want to help them? She nearly froze up again at the thought. Of course I do! They're my sisters! And all those innocent cats will die if I don't help....But I'm a rouge. And a kit at that. How can I help besides ordering a mouse to infiltrate NightClan's camp? And Spiralpaw and Ebonypaw could help more than I can. Why am I here?
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:02 pm

"Well we have powers, special powers, right?" she looked over to Jadeclaw for a nice head nod, and then looked back to her sister, she looked worried, either that or brave, it was always hard to tell with Robinkit. "Robinkit, you have learned some good battle moves talking with those badgers and foxes? Right?" she asked wondering if her sister could be more important than most taught she would be. "And Spirapaw has learn herbs so she could help heal, and I can help think of a plan and use my apprentice training. Are the other kits coming?" she asked knowing about the pile of Shadowclan and Thunderclan kits and apprentices.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:08 pm

Naruto didn't snap off at her sister, just looked at her paws. Yes, she had learned several great fighting moves from the foxes and badgers she'd spied on in the territory, but she'd never tried them out. Best time to start was now, she guessed. She looked up at Ebonypaw's mew, startled. "Others?"she echoed, confused for a split second. Then she remembered from when she and Sasuke had entered ShadowClan's camp, seeing the whole episode with the blood-crazy kit and how it took several cats to stop her.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:48 pm

Spiralpaw sighed, it looks like Ebonypaw was more forgiving to her sister. And her talent of knowing almost everything, made it seem like that was the logical choice. But Spiralpaw was too stubborn to realize that. She shunned her sister, not even acknowledging her in the slightest. "So... You're saying that a gang of dastardly cats, have nearly destroyed StarClan? Are you saying this has never happened before? I mean come on, one cat in every clan is evil, StarClan outnumbers them. Why can't you just knock them out of the sky or something, I'm sure you have some powers that could stop them, you did give us our powers."
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:51 pm

Naruto was snapped out of her daze by Spiralpaw's voice. "They must be more powerful than StarClan...or else there wouldn't be a reason for our powers...."she breathed, closing her eyes. She was still confused, but she was getting less and less so. That wasn't exactly a comforting thought.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum