Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book idea, tell me what you think.

4 posters

Go down

What do you think?

Book idea, tell me what you think. I_vote_lcap40%Book idea, tell me what you think. I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Book idea, tell me what you think. I_vote_lcap20%Book idea, tell me what you think. I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Book idea, tell me what you think. I_vote_lcap40%Book idea, tell me what you think. I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Book idea, tell me what you think. I_vote_lcap0%Book idea, tell me what you think. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Book idea, tell me what you think. I_vote_lcap0%Book idea, tell me what you think. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Book idea, tell me what you think. Empty Book idea, tell me what you think.

Post by Cheesles Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:22 pm

A dark figure sat silhouetted against the dark sky. His black fur quivered as the frosty breeze blew over him and his yellow eyes blazed. His tail flicked impatiently. He paused, he snout pointed towards the moon as if he was howling. His eyes closed as he drew in the scents around him. He opened his eyes and looked to his left. A pale red she wolf appeared. Her red tinged tail wagging happily.

"Kierra, I thought you weren't coming!" The darker wolf barked quietly.
"Oh Sol, I would never give up an opportunity to see you." She replied her eyes shining with love. She licked a small scratch on her paw.
"I got scratched on a slippery rock coming up, curse this dreaded sleet and ice." Her eyes shone with anger but then softened as the padded towards the cave.

It was their meeting place. A small rocky mountain, with large boulders on one side, an easy route to get to the top. The flat top was sheltered at one end with a cave, the other end open to the stars. Sol followed Kierra as she padded towards the cave. They lay down and began to groom each other, murmuring quietly before drifting off to sleep.

The sun was just beginning to Dawn when they finally woke. There had been a fresh snow fall over night. Sol padded into the cave, his ears twitching.
"Wake sleepy head!" He murmured softly. Blood covered his lips and the smell of fressh meat was on his breath. Kierra opened her eyes, and slowly stood up.

They both crouched outside, sharing a young elk carcass. Kierra stopped and sat up at one point. Her eyes rolled back in thought and at last she announced,
"Sol I'm having your pups!" Sol finished his mouth-full before licking his lips and sitting up. He looked solemnly at her.
"Sol?" Kierra barked questioningly.
"I am soo happy Kierra!" Sol barked before leaping at her licking her face affectionally.

The sun was high in the sky now. Kierra was finishing her meal and Sol was preparing to leave. He went over to Kierra and licked her snout, "I love you," He barked, "I'll see you in a moon." He licked her cheek and bounded towards the edge of the cliff, he looked down at the first Boulder Step. He looked back at his mate and waved his tail cheerfully before leaping down.

There was a click of talons meeting rock as Sol landed but then there was a screech as his claws moved on the boulder. There was a thud and Kierra leapt up towards where Sol had disappeared. She looked over. the last she saw of Sol was his black body falling towards the bottom of the cliff.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Book idea, tell me what you think. WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Book idea, tell me what you think. Empty Re: Book idea, tell me what you think.

Post by Amberstorm Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:03 pm

Ahh, so you leave me in suspense. Good. Now, I will only have a better opinion if you check out my Pokemon poll. *points to fanfiction* ><
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Warning System : Book idea, tell me what you think. WarningBar-Gloss1
Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:13 pm

Why is everyone suddenly writing fan-fictions and stories?
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:41 pm

'Cause we all feel like it, and I usually get all my ideas around this time.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:00 pm

Yeppers. AWESHUM Cheese! *Thumbs up* The only reason I wrote mah demon story is cuz I had a good start on it...
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down