Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battle Begins

+6
~ Jetter ~
Goldenstorm
Jay
Riber~
Naruto
10 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Battle Begins - Page 5 Empty Re: The Battle Begins

Post by Goldenstorm Thu May 20, 2010 8:20 pm

ooc: so like, I'm fighting Littlescreech instead of Icetail? Can I just jump in?
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : The Battle Begins - Page 5 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu May 20, 2010 9:06 pm

OOC: *Looks* Um... Sure? Icetail's just gonna... You know... Chillax. *Puts on cool sunglasses*
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Thu May 20, 2010 9:25 pm

ooc: Im too lazy to read, but Ebonypaw is still under Icetail right? :3
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu May 20, 2010 9:26 pm

OOC: Yeah. I think she is.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Thu May 20, 2010 9:33 pm

ooc: I'm going to Rp her then ....

ic: Ebony kicked her rather short, black legs and clawed like she had never clawed before. They were aimed at Icetail's rather ... large belly. She grunted and hissed many times, she tried to spit something but an 'uggh' was the only thing that came out. The weight on her tiny body was killing her. "Get. Offa. Me!" she was finally able grunt.

no muuuuse
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu May 20, 2010 9:36 pm

"Make me!" Icetail hissed, his eyes shining with triumph as he reached down to grab Ebonypaw's delicate paw in his jaws. Ignoring the claws that were now embedded in his face, he snapped his teeth shut. If he managed to grab her paw, then he'd jerk back to dislocate it.

It was how he was. Sadistic. He lived for the taste of blood. It was almost as good as killing all those kits back in the day.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Thu May 20, 2010 9:39 pm

Ebonypaw's paw was in Icetails mouth. Crap. One word could simply state her bad battle moves. She kicked her legs up digging a foot into his belly, if this worked he would probably crouch over and let her paw go. She clawed the inside of his jaw and the outside, hopefully leaving many scars.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu May 20, 2010 9:41 pm

Icetail managed to clamp down harder on Ebonypaw's foot instead of letting go, and he reared back, tasting blood in his mouth. With a quick flick of his head he attempted to fracture her paw or dislocate her shoulder. Either one would cause great pain.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Thu May 20, 2010 9:50 pm

Ebonypaw flopped her butt to the floor, and hissed, pain in her paw getting more and more painful. She clawed and clawed, the she-cat getting even more and more mad. "LET! Go!" she spat, using her other free hand to claw his muzzle.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu May 20, 2010 10:12 pm

OOC: Hand...? XD

Icetail hissed and spat out the she-cat's paw, leaping backwards. He swiped his tongue around his jaws with a satisfied smirk, wiping away the blood. "Had enough yet? Or do I have to make you bleed more to get you to die?!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Thu May 20, 2010 10:41 pm

ooc- I feel like I should attack Icetail with Whisperwind, but is he to die Naru?
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu May 20, 2010 10:43 pm

OOC: Yuh. He is. And I need someone PWNsome like Whisperwind to kill him.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Fri May 21, 2010 10:54 am

ooc: *sits in back corner twiddling thumbs* I have never been so lost in my life. xd
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri May 21, 2010 12:18 pm

Streampath didn't get a chance to glance her mates way to see if what Siren had said was true. But was it in Siren's nature to lie about such things? Not the one she knew. She couldn't think about him now, not now. This wasn't the time, she had to mourn when she was done, as the many would after this battle.

She flicked her tail, as if dismissing the battle, her mate, and everything. It was just her and Siren at this point, and there was nothing that could break it, nothing. Not a cat, not a force. This was an inevitable time, one that would come even if the ground between them split apart and dragged them onto their seperate sides. Somehow, someway, it would all happen, it would all finish there.

Streampath slipped out of the way of Siren's quick, deadly lunge. Like a viper's strike she thrust out her jaws to try and clasp them onto Siren's leg and pull her off her balance, so she could get some type of advantage.

----

Listlessschreech threw his deadly claws at Mistpaw, aiming for her face so her jump would send her colliding in them, giving her either deep gashes, holes, or loss of an eye or two, and then, with any luck, if he angled it right, which was increasingly hard to do, she would be knocked off course. If not, it would be a full on hit, and he would sustain... some injury. Not that it would matter much to him.

OOC: I can't remember if I'm supposed ot post with anyone else. Just be happy I forced this out.

Last edited by Memblerber on Fri May 21, 2010 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri May 21, 2010 2:36 pm

Mistpaw screamed as her attack back-fired, and his claws raked instead down her side. Agony ripped through her, searing through her mind like a white-hot flash of light. She looked down, at her fur, on instinct. Blood welled in the deep gashes made along her side, and seeing the blood nearly made her screech in pain again.

Right now all she wanted to do was curl up beside her mother and Petalclaw in the nursery. But she shook her head, scattering droplets of crimson from her face. They're both dead now... She'd watched her elder sister's death with her own eyes. And she hadn't even seen her mother here, in StarClan.

Mistpaw forced herself to her paws. She knew she wouldn't be able to continue much longer, with the way she was losing blood. She nearly wobbled, her head already feeling light. What's with him? The only hits that seem to work... Are aimed at his throat.

---
OOC: I know you're not supposed to fight your own charries, but I was so bored and I only had two hours to RP. Soooooo.... Deal with it.

Naruto yowled, feeling the small black cat's claws rake down the side of her head. But she kept hold on his paw, waiting for the right moment to pull. My power... It's nearly useless here! she thought, wincing as her nose was sliced open. But she had a plan. True, she couldn't see the future, like Spiralpaw. True, she wasn't super-smart like Ebonypaw. But she had no doubt this plan wouldn't fail.

After a moment she saw through his defense, and, her hind leg's muscles bunched up like springs, she leaped backwards, flicking her head upwards. She heard a yelp and knew her attack had worked. The tom clawed at her again, and she released him, letting him fall to the ground. He hissed at her, anger flaring in his bright green eyes. She raised her claws, preparing to kill him with a blow to his exposed throat.

---

Runningblaze snarled as the she-cat yanked his shoulder out of place, anger and pain making him dizzy. He was dropped onto his side, his belly and throat exposed. He made no attempt to crawl away; at least this death would have some dignity. Unlike several of the cats who'd fled already, he didn't really belong here. A simple mistake had caused him to fight the cats he'd once respected most.

A sliver of fear whispered through him as she raised her blood-tipped claws, and he hissed, throwing all of his hatred and pain and anger into his voice in a last desperate attempt for life. She didn't hesitate.

He felt pain rip through him, originating in his throat. He felt her claws slice down, across his belly next. He knew his blood now soaked the grass. He attempted to spit with contempt, but only managed a pathetic whimper, blood bubbling in his torn throat.

OOC: Omg. That was the most muse I've had. In forever. *Faints* XD
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri May 21, 2010 3:05 pm

OOC: Well, cha they're the only ones that he can't counter. He can't see his throat. XD

Listlessscreech began to think that this fight was drawing on longer than he should. Was he fighting or simply playing? He wasn't sure himself. He did things even he couldn't comprehend. He growled as he stared down at Mistpaw. She was bleeding profusely, he could leave her here to bleed to death or be finished off by another. But oh.. that wouldn't do, now would it? Not at all, not at all.

The blood coloring his claws began to start to stream off, the abundance of it all too much for his fur to hold. As he took a step some welled up and started to flow down, coloring the beautiful green grass.

He walked towards Mistpaw, turning his eyes so they didn't look directly at her. The bright light from the sun gave everything a white tint of shine. His pupils were just too big, they made everything to bright. He wasn't going to risk going blind. He'd been fighting this way the entire time, looking, just to the side of her. Maybe that's why it took so long. Much easier in the area of NightClan. The old tom couldn't fathom why they wanted these grounds.

Lifting up a paw, Listlessscreech aimed at Mistpaw's head to try and knock her back off her feet and back to the ground.

----

OOC: You know... I could just attack 'im or something...

Blackstripe found himself with nothing to do actually. He let the other cat go, whoever she was. He din't want to deal with it. He was enjoying the prospect of Icetail's probable death, not that he hated the cat, but because he enjoyed the site of blood, and it made him more excited to kill, to fight harder, but the cat was showing no sings of going down.

To his delight, ol' Runningblaze was showing more promise. He didn't like that cat, he didn't need to be there. He needed to be in a place where the dead loners go. A place he didn't know the name of. Blood rose from the young warrior's throat, gaurunteeing death from suffocation of blood loos. How.. beautiful? Now. He needed to deal with this overly sucessful she-kit. Or 'paw. Or... someting. He oculdn't place what she was. It didn't matter, and enemy was an enemy.

He propelled forward, his strong muscled pulling him forward. He neither hissed, nor screeched, he didn't want to give himself away. As silently as a quiet cat in the midst of loud battle could, he ran towards the green-eyed enemy and punced so he could land on top of her with his mighty weight.

OOC: You know.. I don't know if I want Blackstripe to live. I did befor, but now...?
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri May 21, 2010 3:32 pm

Mistpaw tried to dodge, but still claws battered the side of her face. She leaped back with a growl, feeling blood trickle into her eye. That wasn't good. It was near impossible to fight him when she was uninjured and strong! Being blind wouldn't help whatsoever! She felt the fiery fury that had burned within her since Petalclaw's murder go out. The adrenaline that came with it had been holding off most of the pain. She hunched over, resisting the urge to scream. No... She managed to look up, towards the cat she harbored so much hatred for, with eyes gleaming in anger. Maybe she could uppercut his jaw when he passed her? She flinched, the pain in her side near unbearable. Not likely.

---

Naruto twitched her whiskers in contempt, watching the young black warrior's struggles begin to cease. He'd held onto life for a moment, but now his eyes, nearly the same shade of green as her's, were near completely glazed over. Clouded with death. He managed to choke out some unintelligible words before falling limp. She was just starting to turn to leap back into the fray when a huge weight landed on her back, crushing her to the ground. She screeched in anger, flailing out with her claws and trying to hit whatever she could.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Swifttalon Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:37 pm

Bleachpaw Stood in the middle of the battle. He was actually pretty bored right now. Then he saw Naruto get pounced on by a huge cat and rushed to help, barrelling into it.
Swifttalon
Swifttalon

Warning System : The Battle Begins - Page 5 WarningBar-Gloss3

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:50 pm

Mistpaw suddenly had an idea. Bracing her aching muscles, she leaped forwards, aiming stright for the middle of the cat's body. His stomach. He wouldn't have much time to dodge... Petalclaw had once said she'd been gifted with incredible speed. But she'd hardly ever used it. Her claws out, she tried to slash through his patchy fur in the hopes of wounding him.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Swifttalon Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:29 am

OOC: T_T I need more dead kittehs. I have one. That didnt come out right.
Swifttalon
Swifttalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:56 am

Listlessscreech watched Mistpaw. She moved in what seemed like a slow motion to his eyes. He raised his paw to swipe an attack at her face, but before he could, something brought him back into the real world that his eyes had distorted. A shriek, a blink, he didn't know, but in the next moment she was gone and under him.

He hissed when he felt claws hit his stomach and even tear out of clump. He jumped forward, away from her claws, and tried to land on her with only his hind-legs so he can scrap at her stomach.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:16 am

Mistpaw squeaked as he landed directly beside her. That was close! She would have been dead hadn't she rolled to avoid his attack! She batted angrily at his head, aiming to rip his ears.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Swifttalon Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:04 am

Blackclaw saw Lislessscreach attack Mistpaw and grabbed his scruffed and tried to hurl him away from them."Pick on someone yo own size fool!"
Swifttalon
Swifttalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:49 am

OOC: This battle's kinda over
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : The Battle Begins - Page 5 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:59 am

ooc- *stares into space* We have to finish it. I'll post ASAP and get it moving again.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next