Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fifth Gathering

+7
Wolvine
Naruto
Riber~
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
Goldenstorm
Ace
11 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Fifth Gathering - Page 4 Empty Re: Fifth Gathering

Post by Goldenstorm Tue May 11, 2010 11:47 am

Griffinshade's eyes widened in horror, What's happening? Immediately his claws sank into the ground as the soil beneath him shook through. He turned his head and saw the great tree falling upon Aquapaw, without think, he lunged forward, toward the massive wood. He reached the apprentice's side and looked at her leg, it was being crushed by a relatively large branch. Not too big for me. He growled to himself, he shoved his body against it and tried to make it budge. "Move!" he snarled at the small she-cat, trying to save her life. A great crack was forming in the center of the clearing and it was widening, if he didn't hurry now, they'd both be sucked into it.

Goldenstorm's face grew fierce and strangely calm. "I don't know but we've got to get out of here." he meowed at her, "Come on." he nudged her shoulder hard, "Hurry."

Thrushflame was bewildered, My apprentice is down there. He looked about, trying to see her pelt, but he couldn't. Though he didn't want one, he had one, and he wasn't going to let his reputation fail if his apprentice died. He charged into the clearing, "Hollypaw!" he called, more of a growl really.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : Fifth Gathering - Page 4 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue May 11, 2010 3:25 pm

OOC: *doesn't feel like posting* You know, in retrospect, I see that the cats should have predicted this happening since they're pretty much smarter than us. XD
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Tue May 11, 2010 3:31 pm

As the crack in the earth grew, Sandfur took Silverstar at the scruff. Her leader seemed to be hurt, so she tried to drag her out of the danger zone. She dragged her all the way, passing many cats in terror and fear. Is there nobody to help us?, she bitterly thought. Probably not, they were all busy saving their own lives. But if nobody would help her get Silverstar out, either Sandfur had to drop her and save herself or both would probably die during this crisis. She didn't consider the first option, so she kept dragging, even if she felt exhaustion coming over her. Silverstar wasn't a kit anymore, so her weigth was hard to drag for a she-cat like her. Please! Anybody! Help us!, she prayed.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue May 11, 2010 3:58 pm

Hollypaw growled, sinking her claws into the shaking earth and pressing her belly against it, bracing herself. She didn't hear her mentor's call over the wailing of several terrified cats, and just stayed put, knowing her short legs would be of no use to her right now.

Vixenstep looked at Goldenstorm, her eyes huge. "O-OK," she mewed shakily, struggling to stand.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Tue May 11, 2010 6:41 pm

Aquapaw cried out in relief as Griffinshade, the apprentice she had been fighting with earlier, lifted the tree off of her injured leg. She squirmed, panting, out of the lodged spot but just as she struggled her way a few feet away from the branch she collapsed, mind turning everything a dark grey. Before long, admist a few seconds, the tiny she-cat gave in to the pain and her eyes closed. Everything went black in the teeth rattling shaking...

ooc- Did Sandfur really just carry Silverstar? ...

Silverstar winced at the pain but ordered Sandfur to release her. She came free and yowled as loud as physically possible for her clan to run out of danger. Anywhere safe. Herself though, only went around telling this order to everyone she could find. She demanded that Sandfur run and save herself. ThunderClan territory was full of falling trees. All the prey would be scared away or killed. They would literally have to leave now. Not only did the problems of the shaking terrify her, but a crack was opening in the middle of the Gathering Place and it was growing by the second...
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue May 11, 2010 9:00 pm

Griffinshade growled as he let the branch go, relief flooded over his muscles and they ordered him to stop but he wouldn't give in. He saw Aquapaw collapse and he picked her up by the scruff, he tried to swing her over onto his back, his massive size would hold her a few inches off the ground and it would be easy to carry her.

Goldenstorm led the way over to the edge of the clearing, he kept by Vixenstep's side, not allowing her to stray from him. He remained calm, deep breaths helping his mind stay clear from the fog of panic. "We're here. Stay put." he ordered her.

Thrushflame scanned his eyes through the crowd of cats and saw Hollypaw crouching in the middle of the clearing, not too far away from the growing crack. He raced to her side. "Come on!" he growled at her. "Get moving!" he tried to shove her shoulder to get her on her paws.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Wed May 12, 2010 1:53 am

Sandfur released her leader. "I cannot leave you, Silverstar!", she meowed. But she had lost her leader out of sight. Sadly, she turned, and raced for her life.

OOC: Yeah, I carryied you xD
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Mon May 17, 2010 10:47 pm

OOC: Kind of late by my part...

Mosspaw stood, keeping his feet light under his paws, and digging his claws into the earth. He stared around the clearing, in search of cats that were injured and needed help getting out. He saw terrified cats bolting left and right, and Sandfur brushed past him.

{Lol I'm too lazy to read all of these posts, but someone with an injured cat... don't look at me. I'm just a ball of moss, living on my rock.}
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Tue May 18, 2010 5:14 am

Sandfur passed a lot of cats, then realising one who just stood there. She came to a halt. She recognized Mosspaw. "Mosspaw! It's over! Come with me and flee!", she yowled at the apprentice, terror in her eyes.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Tue May 18, 2010 9:09 pm

Mosspaw turned, and heard Sandfur yowl at him, "I'm not leaving until every cat is out of here!" he yowled, and stared Sandfur in the eyes. "I'm guessing that you'll be off, if you are no help to others, then you are no help to me." He meowed calmly, and continued seeing cats stream out left and right. He would have to wait for the cats to clear out if he wanted to see any that were left behind.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue May 18, 2010 10:43 pm

Vixenstep nodded and sat, digging her claws deep into the trembling earth. "I'll wait for you," she mewed, her eyes shining with fear and worry.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed May 19, 2010 4:54 pm

OOC: YAY! I KNO WHATS HAPPENIN NAOP =3

Thistlefur's pelt prickled with worry as his eyes quickly scanned the cats in the clearing. Who should he halp first?

Blacksnow gave a yowl, and turned to look at Littlestar, eyes wide.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Fifth Gathering - Page 4 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed May 19, 2010 5:11 pm

Goldenstorm smiled at Vixenstep, "I'll be back." he mewed briskly at her as he whipped back around and charged back in, seeing if there was someone else he could help.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Mon May 24, 2010 9:11 pm

Silverstar felt the world was coming apart at its seams. Trees were falling, cats were yowling, and then… nothing. Just as suddenly as the wrenching shaking had begun, it ended. In fact, it had ended so fast Silverstar had been thrown once more to the ground, sending more pain in her hind leg. She gritted her teeth and got her bearings. Cats of different clans were scattered everywhere. Fear scent flooded her nostrils and she struggled to walk for a few seconds. The shaking feeling was still underfoot. Before long however, the leader was screeching at her clan and weaving between cats. “ThunderClan! Go back to camp!! Hurry!!” She was sure a good quarter of them had already evacuated but she wasn’t sure if something even more terrible would unfold if they didn’t move, and soon. Every instinct told her to run but she stayed in the Gathering place, helping cat after cat escape. The quake was a sign from StarClan. They had to leave.

ooc- Aquapaw's still passed out and I don't feel like RPing the other cats I brought here.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Mon May 24, 2010 10:39 pm

Mosspaw shot through the crowd, zipping left and right, then, the shaking stopped, and it seemed that the clearing went silent for a moment. He felt some thorn-like pain rip through his rear-left leg, and he winced in pain. There was a large branch that had fallen from an above tree, and his leg now oozed blood. "Great, I try to help cats and look what I get; a bashed up leg! I can't give up now, I'd just be a burden to the clans if I did." He limped on, still scanning the clearing for cats, before he himself collapsed on the ground, unconscious. The world around him went dark, and he heard the silent wails of cats around him, before the world was shut out.

OOC: This would be an appropriate time for some cat to come help... Don't worry, Moss'll only be like this for a few days... just a little blackout from loss of blood and over-exhaustion... Yeah, if no other cat wants to be injured, then Moss will save the day! Hooray!
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue May 25, 2010 11:46 am

Goldenstorm saw Mosspaw fall, Poor pal... he rushed to his companion's side and dug his teeth into the cat's scruff. He tugged him up and tried to drag him to the clearing's side. He saw in his corner vision that Silverstar was having a bit of trouble. Maybe he would give his friend to Vixenstep and go back to see what he would do.

Griffinshade trotted fast towards out of the clearing. The shaking had stopped, but he had no clue what Clan the cat he was carrying on his back belonged to. He tried to catch her scent, he breathed in. ThunderClan. Figures. he rolled his eyes, but went the other way, turning around slowly so that his passenger wouldn't fall over. He saw Silverstar and figured he might as well knock out two birds with one stone. He stopped at her side, "Need any help?" he asked very gruffly, not really caring if she wanted it or not. He was already helping Aquapaw, why not help out his reputation more with helping the leader of ThunderClan?
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4