Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowclaw's leadership....

Go down

Shadowclaw's leadership.... Empty Shadowclaw's leadership....

Post by Cheesles Sun May 30, 2010 7:20 pm

A dark figure appeared at the edge of the cave. It could make out the shape of the large stone in the middle, surrounded by snow. He stepped forward, chilled by the never-melting snow. Shadowclaw's ears flicked with aprehension. He looked around and continued towards the snowstone.

His dark green eyes scanned the seren cave. He looked around again. He had that bone chilling feeling that someone or something was watching. He eyed up the large stone and closed his eyes. "Starclan, may I be right in coming here." Shadowclaw opened his eyes and stared at the snowstone. He padded to the edge of the cave and curled up, hoping Starclan would wake him in time for his leadership ceremony.

Shadowclaws eyes flew open. He could see the moon through a small crack in the ceiling of the cave. He closed his eyes for a moment in wait. After a few moments he blinked them open just in time to see the cave lit up with a dazzling white light. He shuffled towards the stone and mumbled. "Its time."
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Shadowclaw's leadership.... WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Shadowclaw's leadership.... Empty Re: Shadowclaw's leadership....

Post by Cheesles Mon May 31, 2010 1:28 am

OOC: *Insert ceremony post above* Sorry to double post.

Shadowclaw got shakily to his paws. His eyes shone with renewed hope but there was also a hint of sadness. He missed his old leader. Shadowstar looked around and waved his tail, before padding quietly out of the cave.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Shadowclaw's leadership.... WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down