Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bringing My Master Plan to Fruition... Mwahaha

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bringing My Master Plan to Fruition... Mwahaha Empty Bringing My Master Plan to Fruition... Mwahaha

Post by Naruto Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:11 pm

Foxpaw growled irritably, twitching her ear. She was still mad at Kestrelpaw, for accusing her of something she didn't do. Jeez, every time she spoke to him it only made her angrier! She'd been hanging out with Bearpaw a lot more. The older apprentice didn't really know about her feud with her former friend. Former. It sounded raw in her mind. But why should she care? He'd thrown a huge hissy fit over nothing!

The ginger she-cat sat down in the middle of the clearing, wishing now that someone would come and talk to her. Tansypaw, Beepaw, or Bearpaw. All three toms were her closest friends. Kestrelpaw had once been included in that group, too. She hissed. I don't need him anyway!
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Bringing My Master Plan to Fruition... Mwahaha WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Bringing My Master Plan to Fruition... Mwahaha Empty Re: Bringing My Master Plan to Fruition... Mwahaha

Post by Snigger Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:15 pm

Bearpaw padded out of the apprentice's den, his jaws wide in a yawn. It was getting a bit warmer so he didn't sleep in as much. Like he needed to practice, though, he knew most of the moves anyway. He spotted Foxpaw just sitting in the middle of camp. He waved his tail lazily in a hello as he walked towards her. "You look angry," he said bluntly.
Snigger
Snigger

Warning System : Bringing My Master Plan to Fruition... Mwahaha WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Bringing My Master Plan to Fruition... Mwahaha Empty Re: Bringing My Master Plan to Fruition... Mwahaha

Post by Naruto Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:18 pm

Foxpaw looked up, seeing Bearpaw coming towards her. "It's nothing," she muttered, looking away.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:20 pm

"It doesn't look like nothing," Bearpaw said. Foxpaw didn't help herself by looking away. It just went to show she was trying to hide something.
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:22 pm

Kestrelpaw walked into the ShadowClan camp, his fur stuck to his body from the rain. Man he was hungry, and not only from the rain (as the rain seemed to make him hungry), but from dealing with ole Cloudfrost while he was out there too. What a shmuck, but at the same time, he was a more prominent picture of Clan life.

He shook his fur, the water spraying out a little before relaxing and ripping off his fur regularly. He walked over to the fresh-kill pile, too hungry to pay anyone mind and grabbed a frog from the pile. It seemed like that's all they found now. Frogs and lizards. The small pile was littered with them.

He took the prey a little ways away and crouched down. Frog weren't really that bad... He bit into it, savoring the taste as he began to eat.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:24 pm

She grumbled a little bit. "You wouldn't care if I told you." Foxpaw watched Kestrelpaw pad over to the freshkill pile and narrowed her eyes, bluntly turning away from him, anger becoming more prominent in her features.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:29 pm

Bearpaw replied, "You don't know that." He looked towards where she was all to eager to not look and spotted Kestrelpaw. His whiskers twitched in annoyance. He really didn't like the other tom apprentice, and apperantly neither did Foxpaw. He brought it up, "Does it have something to do with Kestrelpaw?"
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:34 pm

Foxpaw cast a quick glare over in the tabby apprentice's direction before turning to Bearpaw. "Yeah... He's a jerk." she growled, not trying to hide the disdain in her voice.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:38 pm

Bearpaw let a chuckle slip out at Foxpaw's comment. He usually wasn't one to laugh but that was just too funny for him to resist. It was so funny to hear her say that he decided to play along. He asked somewhat playfully, "You want me to beat him up for you?" The corners of his mouth twitched slightly into a small grin.
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:41 pm

Foxpaw's mouth curved into a smile. "You can if you want to." she purred, her voice smooth and full of amusement and forgotten irritation.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:47 pm

Bearpaw chuckled, "You serious? Cause I'll really do it." His tiny smile broke out into a full on grin. It would maybe teach Kestrelpaw some knew battle skills if he did. That poor apprentice hardly knew how to pounce. But then he remembered something. He was really not acting normal. He didn't know why, but he was being very sociable.
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:48 pm

"Go for it!" Foxpaw bounced to her paws, smiling widely. She was going to see if Bearpaw would really do it. He apparently didn't like Kestrelpaw, either! It made her want to laugh.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:56 pm

OOC: XD Lol this is going to be funny

"Alrighty then," he replied before turning towards Kestrelpaw. He padded up to him and stood up to his full height, towering over the younger apprentice. He was pretty big for an apprentice his age, too, so his shadow almost completely covered Kestrelpaw. He flashed his fangs briefly and growled, "What's something about you upsetting Foxpaw?"
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:01 pm

OOC: Fox: I DIDN'T MEAN DO THAT! ./////. But Go ahead. XD
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:13 pm

OOC: Bear: You were bouncing with joy, how was I supposed to think that you we're being serous?
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:15 pm

Kestrelpaw started to finish his meal. He was careful not to toch it with his muddied paws so he wouldn't get any of the dirt on it. He didn't want to swallow dirt... even if the frog was already partially muddy. When he finished the meal he disposed of the remaining skeleton by burying it under the mud as all prey was. Now, he felt better, even if the meal was small. He just felt... better.

Kestrelpaw arched his back, stretching widely. It felt good, to relaxed his, what felt like, bunched body with a nice stretch. A yawn escaped his lips, and he thought about having a good nap, but he decided against it. He wasn't really that tired... Well, maybe he was pretty tired.

He looked behind him when he saw a shadow come over him. He thought it was a bird at first, but then he remembered that birds didn't fly near camp. Man... he must be really tired. It was just Bearpaw, the apprentice that he didn't like too much. And it wasn't because his face was weird or he looked like an ogre, no, it was... well, he forgot, but it was Bearpaw who started it, that's what he knew. He didn't pay him any mind before that. He turned fully towards the apprentice, not really noticing that was-what?-an ear taller than him. He didn't really care that he flashed his teeth at him or that he talked to him in an annoyingly aggressive tone. He couldn't really focus.

For some reason he didn't feel like he was standing there, like he was in the middle of two parrallel dimensions or he was watching a dream. Maybe both. He felt... a little floaty. Man, he must have been more tired than he thought. He was aware, and unaware. He knew that Bearpaw was mad at him for something, but he didn't actually catch on to it. It didn't make sense, but it was what was happening.

He frowned, his own irritated frown as he usually would when he saw this cat. That's what he was supposed to do? Right? That's what it felt like. He didn't respond for a while. Was he swaying? No, it just felt like that. What was he talking about again? Oh yes, Bearpaw. What did he say? Something about.... something. Oh, he didn't know, he just wanted to close his eyes.

Kestrelpaw opened his mouth and then closed it again. What was he going to say? Did he even have anything prepared? No... yeah, that was right. He didn't have anything because he didn't even know what that cat had said. He felt like laughing. Laughing at his own stupidity because he felt so loopy. Man, he must have been acting like a bee-brain, but he didn't really care. He was in some type of strange euphoria. He felt a little smile start to spread on his face. Oh, StarClan, just talk for him. He forced the smile away and looked to the side for a second. He spotted Foxpaw, looking really eager, and he almost laughed at her stupid looking face, but he didn't say anything, his smile just got a little wider. He looked back at Bearpaw and realized he was supposed to be doing something again. Wha... what was it? Oh yeah, responding to whatever he said. Was it about hunting? He just got in! Doesn't that bee-brain know not to ask cats to go hunting if they just came in. He forced his smile away. Wait... he was mad, wasn't he?

He looked back at the cats face, yeah... he was mad about something. He felt a little irritation come onto him, but it was quickly washed away by this odd, awake, not awake, fatigue thing. Woow. StarClan, how much time has he wasted doing nothing and grinning like some kind of weirdo? It felt like he'd been standing there for moons, but, it was probably like... three seconds. How long was a second? No, the real question was, how long was a fish scale. How am I supposed to know? Maybe he could ask someone in RiverClan. Wait. What did that have to do with seconds? Wait... What was he doing again?

He focused on Bearpaw. Oh yeah, the... answer. Whatever that was. Kestrelpaw tried his best to focus on the tom, going back through his head what he'd even said. It came back in bits and peices. Something about Foxpaw.... and the word something. Um, what?

What's something about you upsetting Foxpaw?

Yeah, that's what he said! Wow, great StarClan, that didn't make sense. Not in this stage at least.

"What about Foxpaw?" He finally said. Whoa, that's not what he was going to say. He was probably going to say something about a mouse because he sure was thinking about one after he figured out what that cat said. Ah... this was awesome. Wait, what was he supposed to be doing again? Oh, yeah, Bearpaw. Oh crap he was tired.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:19 pm

OOC: WTF? XD

Foxpaw snickered at Kestrelpaw's idiotic expression, her blue eyes shining with laughter and contempt. Did she really hate him? No. She didn't hate him. Just didn't like him. And surprisingly they used to be best friends. But Kestrelpaw, being the jerk he was, screwed that up.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:26 pm

OOC: o.o Wow Mem, that's quite scary

Bearpaw watched as Kestrelpaw kept getting more stupider looking. Seriously, what was up with cat? He was acting like he couldn't hear and then he started smiling. That smile was creepy, like insane psychopath "I'm gonna enjoy killing you" creepy. He seriously needed some help. After what seemed like forever of his crazy act he finally replied. Bearpaw huffed, "You got Foxpaw upset mouse-brain jerk."
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:36 pm

"I'm sorry, I didn't even hear what you said." He'd started thinking about something else as soon as he said whatever he said. Oh crap, he didn't even remember, and the whole thing was freaking hilarious. He grinned, almost about to laugh. This was the craziest feeling in the world and he thought it was awesome.

In an instant, his mind repeated what Bearpaw had said. At least it was listening because he sure wasn't. "I got her upset?" He said after he calmed himself down enough to speak. "She's the one who started it all with her insane lies." Well, that's what he wanted to say, but... he didn't say it right. He just sounded stupid now. Insane lies? More like inconsiderate, avoiding, nonadmitting, crappy-little, cat upsetting venomous tales to try and keep him from seeing that fact that she'd attacked him, and on purpose. What? She just thought he'd forget?

The little bout in his mind clarified things a little bit. He thought he could actually see the euphpria go away, but it was just by a little bit, now hw could focus on his emotions and somewhat on his actions.

StarClan he hated Bearpaw, well, he didn't hate him, he just really disliked him so much that it was about a point away from hate. He looked back over at Foxpaw and narrowed his eyes. He hated her too. Hated her in a cut-off-your-head-with-a-toothbrush sort of way. What was a toothbrush? He blinked, and a little bit of the loopiness came back. Pfft, what was a toothbrush? The real question was, what was a freaking cat.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:39 pm

OOC: YOU STOLE THE BUTTON'S SAYING! :DDD

Foxpaw scowled back at Kestrelpaw, listening to their conversation. Insane lies? What exactly had she lied about? She didn't do anything and he was lying!
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:26 pm

Bearpaw growled, "You know, I don't think she'd lie. She's not like the self-centered jerk you are." He fluffed up his spikey brown striped fur. He barred his fangs at the tom apprentice. He was liking Kestrelpaw less and less by the second.
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:31 pm

Self-centered? He barely though about himself. "Oh yes, and you're just the perfect little kit right?" His voice sounded tired now, and a moment later he yawned. He looked past Bearpaw and over to the Apprentice's Den. Sleep... He looked back at Bearpaw. "Can we wrap this up? I don't think it's going in a direction that particularly interests me." The subject that interested him. Good ole shut eye.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:45 pm

A snort escaped Bearpaw's throat. He saw Kestrelpaw look back at the Apprentice's Den. "Whater," he huffed, "go get your beauty sleep." He padded back over to Foxpaw and apologized, "Sorry that I didn't kick his arse for you." He didn't get while he was apologizing for that but whatever. He had wanted to fight Kestrelpaw though.
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:53 pm

Kestrelpaw, without even hearing Bearpaw, walking towards the Apprenticed Den. Man, it was like a sanctum right now. He was so close, but he didn't think he would make it.. he was just so tired. He felt like breaking down right then and there, but... he wasn't in his nest. He walked past Bearpaw and Foxpaw, not caring to give them some indication that he noticed their existance and padded inside.

In record time he found his nest and lay down in it, shifting into a comfortable spot. Slowly, thankfully, he closed his eyes. Blissfully enjoying the momentsa that told him: 'You're going to sleep!" But a minute or two later he opened his eyes and narrowed them, frowning in anger.

He no longer felt tired. He came all this way for sleep and he wasn't even tired anymore! He hated that! Hated it hated it! What kind of person would let a cat do that?
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:59 pm

OOC: Member would. THAT'S who. :DD

Foxpaw purred and, almost without thinking, she pressed her fur against his for a brief moment. "It's fine..." she mewed, looking away.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum