Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MUAHAHAHA! *stabs procrastination with a knife*

Go down

MUAHAHAHA! *stabs procrastination with a knife* Empty MUAHAHAHA! *stabs procrastination with a knife*

Post by .:Jaywing:. Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:35 pm

Alright, so they're two rouges I made in the depths of my newbiehood, before I reilized that you need other people to rp cats for there to be interesting plottage. I was planning to do this a while ago, but procrastination tried to kill me, so I couldn't.

ANYWAYS, the plot is that Cloudy is Pebblepaw's (RC) daddy. Origionally, I was going to have Cloudy and Nettle try to start a clan, but now I reilize that's pretty impossible, so just forget that. ANYWAYS (again), you can do a lot of plottage with ol daddyo. For example, you can try to kidnap Pebble, talk pebble into leaving, anything you want. EXCEPT, no killing Pebble, kuz I actually like him, and you can't just sit around and do nothing.

I'd prefer if there was one person for each kitty, but if no one wants them, then one person can have them both. OH YEA! I almost forgot, Nettleclaw is basically Cloudy's servent boy, and believes everything Cloudy believes. Does the bio say that? I for got to look...oh well!

RPer: OPEN!
Name: Cloudstorm
Affiliate: Rouge
Cat-
Wolf-

Looks: MUAHAHAHA! *stabs procrastination with a knife* A%2520white%2520cat
Personality: Fierce and cunning, this is a cat you wouldn't want to meet in battle. Is cut out for the leadership role among the rouges.
Birth: Was born a rouge, joined DarkClan, then became a rouge again.

History: All his life, he was very attached to his mother. Back then he was called Snow. She had tought him how to hunt and fight, and she tought him about StarClan, and how it watches over the everything. Then Snow asked why they were not part of a clan, and his mother said she was once part of ShadowClan, but she was kicked out for killing a clanmate that she believed had killed her former kits. Snow thought it was unfair that StarClan had let that happen, but he kept that thought to himself. But one day, while he and his mother were out hunting, his mother was killed by a badger, while Snow had managed to get away. Snow was crushed, and blamed his tragic loss on StarClan. A few years later, after living by himself as a rouge, Snow heard of DarkClan, the Clan that didn't believe in StarClan. He thought DarkClan was his chance for revenge on StarClan, so he joined, and was renamed Snowpelt. While in DarkClan, Snowpelt tried to convince the leader to attack other Clans' medicine cats, for they were the closest, killable link to StarClan. When the DarkClan leader refused, Snowpelt left the Clan and became a rouge, changing his name to Cloudstorm, because clouds covered the stars, and the stars were now his enemies. To this day, he lives with his sidekick, Neddleclaw, plotting revenge.
RP Sample: Snow lifted his nose into the air and scented the unmistakeable scent of mouse. He crouched in the bushes, and spotted a small, brown body sitting in between two tree roots. Snow stalked forward, keeping light on his paws, and sprang when he was close enough to the mouse. He killed it in one swift bite, and buried it to collect later. Then he started searching for his mother, when he heard a terrible screech. He raced toward the source of the sound to find his mother getting torn up by a badger. Her blood lay in pools around the badger, and she was laying limp in the beast's paws. The sight horrified Snow, and he dashed away as fast as he could away from the badger.

RPer: OPEN!
Name: Neddleclaw
Affiliate: Rouge
Cat-
Wolf-

Looks: MUAHAHAHA! *stabs procrastination with a knife* 3591441637_3feb21019f

Personality: Incredibly strong, yet not so bright. Is very loyal to his leader.

Birth: Born a rouge.

History: Has always hated StarClan because he believes they deserted him. When he heard that Cloudstorm shared his beliefs, they joined together in a strong partnership.
.:Jaywing:.
.:Jaywing:.

Warning System : MUAHAHAHA! *stabs procrastination with a knife* WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down