Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know what? Member leaves more than the average bear.

+6
Snigger
Mosspaw
Bumblebee~*
kiwiattack
Amberstorm
10 posters

Go down

You know what? Member leaves more than the average bear. Empty You know what? Member leaves more than the average bear.

Post by Member Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:10 pm

Mm. Yeah, Member is leaving again for an undefined time now cause you know... my parents aren't smart. Well, at least my mom. I haven't actually done anything yet, but I'm making a prediction on how my mom thinks that the dishes are more important than everything in the world, and I don't have the memory or the care to do them, so, as a result, she's going to take my computer away, stopping me from doing all of my school work (resulting in an F) and stopping whatever's going on here. My Short Story is most likely to be deleted and such and so on.

So yeah... I probably won't get this back until the start of the school year (maybe, probably (I can't care to use my parent's computer)) since she's been waiting to do this since I got my computer (which was before Father's Day; she's really eager). So yeah, this is my wonderful prediction. If it doesn't turn out like I know it will, then don't expect me to be on much since I need to do my work anyways.

So yeah, bye and toodles and such and so....
Administrator

Warning System : You know what? Member leaves more than the average bear. WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

You know what? Member leaves more than the average bear. Empty Re: You know what? Member leaves more than the average bear.

Post by Amberstorm Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:46 pm

Bye. x.x
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Warning System : You know what? Member leaves more than the average bear. WarningBar-Gloss1
Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

You know what? Member leaves more than the average bear. Empty Re: You know what? Member leaves more than the average bear.

Post by kiwiattack Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:49 pm

NOOOOO!!

Butbut... The start of the school year is a long time. D:

*holds up brass knuckles* Do you want... me to take care of your mom?
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Warning System : You know what? Member leaves more than the average bear. WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:05 pm

No, Grandpa. D:
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:17 pm

Bye Mem. T^T

Don't let the clown get you in your sleep... tell your mom the story so he'll get her instead X3
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Warning System : You know what? Member leaves more than the average bear. WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:34 am

MEMMER!!! NOOOOOOOO! U were the last hope! ~There is anotherr~ Who said that? O~O||| ive gotta cross off the peeps on the list... the liistt...
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:29 am

*tackles Mem* YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME! WHO WILL I TORTURE PEOPLE WITH?! WHO WILL I RUIN IRON'S AND FLINT'S LIVES WITH?! WHOOOOOO?! T-T
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:10 pm

Um... Honey? *all tacklified* o.o
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:15 pm

I can't. I shunned Honey since she's green now. SO I NEED SOMEONE ELSE! *flails* SOMEONE THAT IS MEH BUDDY! Heh so only you. WE ARE AN AWESOME TEAM! *poses*
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:20 pm

I wonder if I'm green.....

WELL GAWRSH, SNIGGER! D< I know we're super awesome, but GEEZ! DX FLINE, I'lll... sneak on someone else's computer! (I'll have to do it eventually).
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:29 pm

Snigger, you only have 103 posts left to go! >>
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:01 pm

Member, even if you divide your postcount by 4, you're still green.

Erm...Bye.
Ace
Ace
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:12 pm

I'M ULTRA GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN! 8D
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:31 pm

I need 300 more D: BUt this is spammy
See ya mem, hope you can steal someones computer :D
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:36 pm

Yuuuuh. I got my computer back, but... it might get taken away again.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:36 pm

Noo! D:
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:40 pm

Who goes to school in the middle of summer?
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:01 pm

Um... Someone who needs Summer School? IDK! I've never had the experience.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:14 pm

... what? o.o;;
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:44 pm

Aww... But Ninja.....

STUPID PARENTS
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum