Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lingering Fueds and Stringy Prey

3 posters

Go down

Lingering Fueds and Stringy Prey Empty Lingering Fueds and Stringy Prey

Post by Amberstorm Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:03 pm

"Yo, Sapphirewing." Crowpaw mewed as she padded into the cave of the medicine cat den. She carried the shrew, which she had only taken a few bites of. She couldn't wait to go hunting. Thrushflame really needed to cool off, and so did she.
"I need something for my ear. Got a little tear in it, you see. And I have a little something for you, too." Crowpaw added, laying the prey down in front of her.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Warning System : Lingering Fueds and Stringy Prey WarningBar-Gloss1
Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Lingering Fueds and Stringy Prey Empty Re: Lingering Fueds and Stringy Prey

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:05 pm

Thrushflame walked, following Crowpaw. He sat down, "Yeah, I kinda...." He couldn't finish his sentence. "Let's just say I lost my cool for a moment." he faked a grin, loosing almost as soon as he tried to use it.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:10 pm

"Eh. Whatever. It looks cool, though, don'tcha think?" She meowed good-naturedly, examining it in a puddle that had collected in a shallow dip. Her left ear had a horizontal notch in it.
"At least you ripped it cleanly." Crowpaw observed, her tail flicking. Her ear started to burn as the adrenaline started to fade away.
"But mighty StarClan, you raked my side pretty good." She winced.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:15 pm

Thrushflame still couldn't look up from his paws, "Yeah, I thought I only pawed you hard. I didn't think I raked up your side." he shut his eyes for a moment. What would've happened if she didn't say anything? She might not even be here. What's Hollyfrost going to think of me now? he let the thoughts race through his head for a few moments, letting them sink in. He wanted apprentices to admire him, not fear him.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:36 am

Sapphirewing padded from the back corner, the place where the sun had never been in-contact with, it was perfect. She observed Crowpaw, a torn ear and claw marks on her side, wait ... did she just say that her Thrushflame did that to her? "Hmmm, those are some bad claw marks," she meowed keeping her eyes locked to the apprentice," I'll need some Dock Leaves to sooth the scratches, Marigold to heal the wound and sores, and some garlic I found to keep out infection." she finished, going back to her self to grab the herbs. "Oh, and thank-you for the prey, but give it to the elders or the queens, I'm not hungry and it shouldn't go to me." she mewed.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:42 am

Crowpaw grinned. "Are you sure you're not hungry?" She thought about who she would give it to. The elders would deny it like the noble old stubborn coots they were. The queens needed as much milk as they could produce.
"W-wait... Garlic?" Crowpaw's eyes suddenly stretched wide open. She had a certain loathing for garlic. Growling a bit, she snorted, grumbling something about hating garlic, and how it stunk and how it stung on wounds.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:33 am

Trushflame stood up, "You'll be fine Crowpaw, it's just an herb and it'll only hurt for a couple of heart beats. I've used it before." he mewed, an honest glint in his eyes.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum