Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to go... (YEAH POST HERE)

+17
Bumblebee~*
zephyr
.:Jaywing:.
Swiftfire the nz Pac-man
Waffletail
Ace
Cheesles
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
Wolvine
Lynx
Snigger
kiwiattack
Goldenstorm
LEN KAGAMINE
Naruto
Riber~
21 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Time to go... (YEAH POST HERE) - Page 6 Empty Re: Time to go... (YEAH POST HERE)

Post by Naruto Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:30 pm

OOC: Sorry. o.O
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Time to go... (YEAH POST HERE) - Page 6 WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Time to go... (YEAH POST HERE) - Page 6 Empty Re: Time to go... (YEAH POST HERE)

Post by Cheesles Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:34 pm

OOC: Huh?
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Time to go... (YEAH POST HERE) - Page 6 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:42 pm

OOC: Cheese, you fool. She told us not to post that much. ._.
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:45 pm

(BUMBLE YOUR SIG IS HILARIOUSLY INNAPROPRIATE! XD)
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:47 pm

OOC: WHY THANK YOU. XD

Riber made it! :3 *points to her siggy shop*
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:03 pm

ooc: we love u too Riv. XD
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:15 pm

ooc: I HATE JUSTIN BIBER!!! MAKE HIM DIE!!!

IC: Berrykit looked at Goldenstorm. "Goldenstorm?", she mewed. "May I walk with you during the journey? I want to watch you and learn from you as much as I can!" Then she saw Ivykit's dead body. "Otterkit...", she mumbled. "Will you be alright?"

Minkfur nodded. "Ya're a brave little cat, Otterkitteh. Ya'll be a great warrior one day, I see it in your eyes."
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:23 pm

OOC: ... that's the whole point of my siggy. ._. But okay...

And I thought Minkfur only used the prefixes when addressing others? Myeh.

Sparrowkit stared as Ivykit fell over. Is she mimicking Wolfstar? Because she's doing an awfully good job of it. He thought to himself. Until he heard Minkfur say the words. He gulped. Was everyone going to die? How many more would join StarClan before the journey even started? They would lose far more during the trip. Panic yawned in his belly as he stared at Ivykit's unmoving form.

What if one of his friends were next?
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by zephyr Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:49 pm

Specklekit was shocked. I knew Wolfstar was gonna die one day, but NOW? She looked around for someone she knew. Nobody.

zephyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:02 pm

Sparrowkit tore his gaze away from the sickening view. The scent of death was far too strong. He wanted to get out of there, get out of there NOW. He whipped around and stumbled away, in time to spot Specklekit. He hadn't seen her in a long while, come to think of it. He croaked out her name and bounded after her. Someone who wasn't dead, brooding, grouchy, or involved in anything. Good.
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by zephyr Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:43 pm

"What?" Specklekit whipped around to see Sparrowkit. It had to be you, didn't it? The spinning combined with the terrible stench of death made her feel sick. She had to resist the urge to vomit right in front of Sparrowkit.That was the last straw. Specklekit broke down crying. "What do we do? We're going on this journey to Starclan knows where and Wolfstar is dead and I'm all alone and WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!' The hysterical kit collasped on the ground, sobbing quietly.

zephyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:02 pm

The tom stared at her. Okay... guess not. He thought as she started sobbing and wailing. Although he wasn't one for the whole comforting idea, she was still his friend and he would do what it took to make sure she felt better.

"Specklekit, I don't know what we're gonna do. But you're not alone, and we're not all gonna die." He said in what he hoped was a calm voice. He lay down beside her and rested the tip of his tail lightly on her shoulder in an attempt to soothe her.
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:13 pm

OOC: Sepckle and Sparrow are wind right?

Autumnkit padded over to Sparrowkit and Specklekit. "You've came to escape the scent of death to haven't you?" She mewed. She coughed at the thought of the horrible smell. The way it radiated of Ivykit and Wolfstar. And also how it came to fast.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by zephyr Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:20 pm

Ooc: Yep.

" 'You're not alone' Maybe you aren't, but I am. When was the last time that I talked to anyone but you? NEVER. And don't give me that 'Starclan will protect you' mouse-dung. Starclan protects warriors and leaders and medicine cats. They don't care about one pathetic kit who's done nothing for her clan."

Specklekit felt Sparrowkit's tail on her shoulder. She paused, mid-speech, to lick his ear. She closed her eyes for a second before continuing.

"I'm going crazy, aren't I? Don't lie to me Sparrowkit. Starclan's abandoned me, if they ever cared. "

zephyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:38 pm

OOC: Mhm. He's my only WiC cat, I think. And you should take Ivykit off your list. Or cross her name out or something.

Sparrowkit looked up and nodded as he heard Autumnkit's strange-sounding comment. When she put it to words... it sounded... really, really weird.

"Specklekit... I don't know anything about StarClan except for the fact that cats join them when they die. So maybe they don't care. But you're my friend, so I care even if they don't!" He finished, a new fire kindling in his eyes. He was determined to see it through that Specklekit would make it through the journey, safe and sound.
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by zephyr Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:52 pm

"Why care about me? Why not another cat? Why not a better one? Why not a smarter one? Why not one with a future? No one will want to mentor me if I'm crazy. I'll never be a warrior, never amount to anything. "

Specklekit lifted her head and looked right at Autumnkit. She trried to stumble to her feet, but fell back onto the ground. Her eyes never left Autumnkit's.

" You'll tell me the truth even if Sparrowkit keeps lying to me, right? Right. Am I going crazy? Has Starclan ever cared? If they did, why'd they abandon me?"

zephyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:14 pm

Goldenstorm's sober face looked down at Berrykit. "Yeah, you can walk with me. We'll protect the queens together." he smiled weakly, trying his best to take his and her mind off of Wolfstar and Ivykit. His saddened eyes blinked calmly as he stood up to walk down to the queens, with Berrykit.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftfire the nz Pac-man Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:53 am

Swiftpaw sat down by her mum. There were many cats that they didn't know and hadn't seen before. It was freightening for a cat of such a young age. "Mum, I'm scared," she confessed.

-

"Don't worry, Swiftpaw. I will look after you, even when my soul no longer walks the earth," replied Silvermoon. She was certain of this, just as she was certain of leaf-bare turning into new-leaf. When she would stop walking the earth, however, she did not know.

-

Owlflight watched. He watched everyone. His ears were pricked and his eyes as observant as that of the owls'. He was not talked to, but this didn't worry him. He knew more than most, and he was content with this. He kept to himself. He was not among the many cats fretting about where to stand when the journey began, whether or not he would make it to the new home or if there would be enough food. He didn't care if StarClan came to take him on the way. He was not afraid of death.

OOC: that bit about Owlflight was a bit weird...
Swiftfire the nz Pac-man
Swiftfire the nz Pac-man

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:33 am

Berrykit nodded and as they reached the queens she fluffed out to be bigger and meowed. "Okay, all stay together, I will protect you from now on! Nothing will happen to you!"
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:51 am

Goldenstorm smiled, "Yes, Smoketail sent Berrykit to watch all of you. Now nothing could possibly go wrong." he let a quiet chuckle pass his muzzle. He moved a distance towards the east, "Hey Berrykit, we don't have to do anything until we start moving. Come here, I want to show you something." he mewed, looking at a few surprisingly lively bushes at the side of the clearing.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:56 am

OOC: *doesn't actually know what happened so excuse Cedarkit's empathy*

Cedarkit frowned. Berrykit was going to protect them!? She didn't want that, not at all. She was supposed to be the big protector! She threw her paw at her sister again, wanting to cuff her hard on her head, but without any explanation on her part. She didn't need to explain why she was mad at her sister. She should already know, and anyways, it was a sister thing.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:27 am

"I don't think anyone is crazy," Autumnkit mewed empathetically. "Most cats are all just a little paranoid, its like Greencough, its pretty much contagious.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:05 am

Otterkit gave one last look at Ivykit's body before walking towards the other kits. Where was Reedkit? He needed to take his anger out on somebody. His brother was his only punch bag left.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Time to go... (YEAH POST HERE) - Page 6 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:56 am

Sparrowkit stared at his friend in despair. I hope this is just a phase she's going through... He thought, staring at her. She was always shy, always reserved. But she'd never actually gone off the deep end, snapped. What happened to you, Specklekit?

He looked up at the sound of Autumnkit's voice and hoped, for Specklekit's sake, that she was right. But the nagging voice in the back of his mind wouldn't leave him alone. But what if she's right? What if StarClan has deserted us?
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:44 am

Bluesong trotted over to Pinefrost, her eyes shining with happiness. Her tail twitched with optimism and her carefree appearance hid her excitement. She couldn't contain her happiness and she broke into a bound. Soon she reached her mate. She licked his ear affectionately as greeting.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next