Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silverfeather and Silverfangs kits... DX NOT ANOTHER ONE!!!

+6
Naruto
Swiftfire the nz Pac-man
Lynx
Wolvine
Cheesles
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Silverfeather and Silverfangs kits... DX NOT ANOTHER ONE!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Silverfeather and Silverfangs kits... DX NOT ANOTHER ONE!!!

Post by Member Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:27 pm

Oh, also Cheesles, your sig is kind of huge. XD Could you kind of... shorten it please? -.0
Administrator

Warning System : Silverfeather and Silverfangs kits... DX NOT ANOTHER ONE!!! - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Silverfeather and Silverfangs kits... DX NOT ANOTHER ONE!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Silverfeather and Silverfangs kits... DX NOT ANOTHER ONE!!!

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:11 pm

Can I take Antkit? *pokes spotted kitteh*
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Warning System : Silverfeather and Silverfangs kits... DX NOT ANOTHER ONE!!! - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:26 am

All yours Jet.. *thumbs up* XP
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Silverfeather and Silverfangs kits... DX NOT ANOTHER ONE!!! - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:20 pm

-.-'

I'm taking Scorpionkit because, considering how I was already going to use that for a Whisperwind kit... I don't want anyone else to take it. Ironic how I let others use the names I've chosen but they take mine. Whatever, I don't care as long as I get him. :3 He sounds fun to RP. And I like his picture.

And also, Sand, Member is an admin. Quit acting like Queen Bee. >>
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:37 pm

No prob Riber, NO ONE CAN EVEN REQUEST TO HAVE SCORPIONKIT!!!

Riber gets it no matter what...

And mem, thar you go, *points down*

X]
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Silverfeather and Silverfangs kits... DX NOT ANOTHER ONE!!! - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:41 am

*Thinks* Kay It can't be one big litter cheese. No cat, no matter how freakish has more than 12 kits in one litter.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Silverfeather and Silverfangs kits... DX NOT ANOTHER ONE!!! - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:34 am

*face palm* I'm afraid there is no hope left for you Wolvine...

THE LAST KITS!!! That I wanted in a separate litter???
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:43 am

*Blank*
*Blank*
*Blank*
*Blank*
OH! I DON'T GET IT =D
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Silverfeather and Silverfangs kits... DX NOT ANOTHER ONE!!! - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:50 am

Gawsh... just reading this thread made me want to pawnch all of you. -.- 'Scept for Memmer, Naruu, Riber, and Jet. X3

Ooh... maybe I can has Greenkit? Even if her personality bugs me a little? :D If not, that's coo'. X3
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:21 pm

Bumblebee~* wrote:Gawsh... just reading this thread made me want to pawnch all of you. -.- 'Scept for Memmer, Naruu, Riber, and Jet. X3

Ooh... maybe I can has Greenkit? Even if her personality bugs me a little? :D If not, that's coo'. X3

Hey! Why'd you punch me?!
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:28 pm

For a good reason Sand. -.-'
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:17 pm

XD

Yup, she's all yours!!!
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:52 am

You can change her a bit if you like, but the main bit is she's very nice and has no close friends.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneezewhisker Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:17 pm

Can I please have Gingerkit?

Sneezewhisker

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:36 pm

Neh... IDK... Your not exactly active Sneeze...
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:22 pm

Yeah, sorry Sneeze...
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneezewhisker Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:59 pm

Ok. Fine. See ya. *Stalks away*

Sneezewhisker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2