What to do?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What to do?

Post by Naruto on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:42 pm

Lunarshine padded across the clearing,her ginger splotched fur already soaked. I may ask Redstar if I can go on patrol... she thought,her eyes troubled.
avatar
Naruto
Member

Warning System :
Posts : 5543
Points : 5865
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 21
Location : ThunderClan Camp

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Hetalia on Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:57 pm

"Hey Lunarshine wanna go hunting?"

OOC:If you didn't know my Shadowclan cat is Silentstorm.
avatar
Hetalia
Member

Warning System :
Posts : 718
Points : 822
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 19
Location : Hiding inside Flint's cherry pie

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Naruto on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:06 pm

"Huh? Oh,um,yeah. Did you want to take anyone else?"Lunarshine fumbled with the words. But then,she never was good at talking to other cats. She flicked her long tail nervously.
avatar
Naruto
Member

Warning System :
Posts : 5543
Points : 5865
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 21
Location : ThunderClan Camp

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by LEN KAGAMINE on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:52 pm

OOC: lol! If Cheetah wasn't on a Journey, he would be posting here! xDDDD
avatar
LEN KAGAMINE
Moderator

Warning System :
Posts : 2702
Points : 2510
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-25
Age : 21
Location : A place

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Naruto on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:53 pm

OOC:XDDDD
avatar
Naruto
Member

Warning System :
Posts : 5543
Points : 5865
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 21
Location : ThunderClan Camp

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Lillyflower on Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:30 pm

Longpelt padded out from the Elders Den, his Legs stiff and stierd as he was getting pretty old now. He lay in the last of the sunshine and fell asleep.
avatar
Lillyflower
Member

Warning System :
Posts : 684
Points : 790
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-13

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Member on Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Treepaw pricked his ears when he heard them talk of hunting. Might as well. he grumbled in his mind. Treepaw padded over to the cats. His watched the ground below him with his intense yellow eyes.

"Mind if I come along on the hunt?"
avatar
Member
Administrator

Warning System :
Posts : 4325
Points : 3992
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 22
Location : The asylum on the coast.

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Naruto on Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:04 pm

"Um,sure."Lunarshine murmured quietly. At least I don't have to babble to Redstar about making a patrol...
avatar
Naruto
Member

Warning System :
Posts : 5543
Points : 5865
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 21
Location : ThunderClan Camp

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Lillyflower on Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:54 am

Longpelt's ear flicked up. "Can I come" the Elder asked.
avatar
Lillyflower
Member

Warning System :
Posts : 684
Points : 790
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-13

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Naruto on Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:08 pm

Lunarshine nodded,her white and ginger fur plastered to her body. "Just let us know if you have any trouble,"she mumbled,her long tail twitching away raindrops.
avatar
Naruto
Member

Warning System :
Posts : 5543
Points : 5865
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 21
Location : ThunderClan Camp

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Lillyflower on Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:03 pm

Longpelt nodded, and with a loud grunt he got up and padded after the Warriors.
avatar
Lillyflower
Member

Warning System :
Posts : 684
Points : 790
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-13

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Naruto on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:01 pm

"Should I go tell Redstar we're leaving?"the young warrior asked nervously,her eyes darting around the clearing. Lunarshine had barely twitched her tail,and now she had a whole patrol of warriors!
avatar
Naruto
Member

Warning System :
Posts : 5543
Points : 5865
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 21
Location : ThunderClan Camp

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Member on Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:00 pm

"Hmm... I'm not sure," Treepaw shrugged. "If we're just going hunting I don't see the need." He twitched his ear as he looked at Lunarshine with an almost emotionless gaze.
avatar
Member
Administrator

Warning System :
Posts : 4325
Points : 3992
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 22
Location : The asylum on the coast.

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Naruto on Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:33 pm

"Alright then,"Lunarshine meowed shyly. "Do you want to hunt along the RiverClan border? I heard there's a ton of voles there."
avatar
Naruto
Member

Warning System :
Posts : 5543
Points : 5865
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 21
Location : ThunderClan Camp

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Member on Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:54 pm

"That sound like a good spot," Treepaw nodded. "Yes, all we'd have to do is be more careful and I think we'll have good hunting."
avatar
Member
Administrator

Warning System :
Posts : 4325
Points : 3992
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 22
Location : The asylum on the coast.

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Naruto on Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:08 pm

Lunarshine nodded,releived that the other cats agreed.
avatar
Naruto
Member

Warning System :
Posts : 5543
Points : 5865
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 21
Location : ThunderClan Camp

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by ~ Jetter ~ on Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:56 am

Eaglekit padded over to the group of warriors, apperentices, and elders. I wanna play with them! She raced over to Lunarshine, one of the best warriors in the clan. I want Lunarshine to be my mentor when I get to be an apperentice!

"What are we doing today?" she asked the large group, hunting, or patroling? It all sounded fun but Eaglekit was still a kit and she was not allowed out of camp. Maybe if I get Owlkit, Hawkkit, and Tansykit to come we can sneak out of camp and follow them, that would be fun!
avatar
~ Jetter ~
Member

Warning System :
Posts : 1667
Points : 1722
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 1018
Location : Rawr.

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Member on Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:22 am

Treepaw looked down at Eaglekit. "We're going to do some patrolling," he mewed with a flick of his tail. He looked to the nursery and then back down at her. "Did someone say you could come out here?"
avatar
Member
Administrator

Warning System :
Posts : 4325
Points : 3992
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 22
Location : The asylum on the coast.

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by ~ Jetter ~ on Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:40 am

When Treepaw asked that question, Eaglekit new she would be in trouble. She had forgot to ask the sleeply queens if she could go out....

"Ummm.... a .... Yea they said I could come out, I am 4 (i think) moons you now." she told a little white lie. What trouble could I possibly get into for going out of the nursery.....?
avatar
~ Jetter ~
Member

Warning System :
Posts : 1667
Points : 1722
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 1018
Location : Rawr.

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Member on Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:45 am

Treepaw twitched and ear and grunted. He didn't believe that story, but he wasn't going to look into it. "Okay, if they said you could."

SHORTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
avatar
Member
Administrator

Warning System :
Posts : 4325
Points : 3992
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 22
Location : The asylum on the coast.

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Riber~ on Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:45 pm

Hawkkit followed his sister, eyes alit. "Watcha up to?"

ooc- Short. Dun feel like posting much.
avatar
Riber~
Administrator

Warning System :
Posts : 1765
Points : 1721
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-04
Location : Hopefully in China by now.

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Noname on Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:46 pm

OOC: We are 5 moons and 3/4.
avatar
Noname
Administrator

Warning System :
Posts : 2160
Points : 2084
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 1918
Location : asdfawegerhdfykjiuojbhvmvdsfvb

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by ~ Jetter ~ on Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:50 pm

Eaglekit moved closer to her brother.... She would tell him her plan to have some fun today!

"Lets follow their patrol!" she purred with excitment, but still kept her voice low.
avatar
~ Jetter ~
Member

Warning System :
Posts : 1667
Points : 1722
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 1018
Location : Rawr.

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Riber~ on Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:52 pm

Hawkkit smiled with mischieve, nodding his burly head once. He looked to Owlkit, twitching his ears. He wanted to include him in everything possible ... but would he be able to handle this? He looked at his brother as if to say 'you coming?' and began moving slowly, inching himself towards the patrol. He needed some excitement.
avatar
Riber~
Administrator

Warning System :
Posts : 1765
Points : 1721
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-04
Location : Hopefully in China by now.

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Noname on Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:53 pm

Owlkit licked his nest one last time, before scurrying after his brother and sister, with determination in his eyes. "I WANNA LICK EVERYTHING WE SEE!!!!" he yowled at the top of his lungs.
avatar
Noname
Administrator

Warning System :
Posts : 2160
Points : 2084
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 1918
Location : asdfawegerhdfykjiuojbhvmvdsfvb

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum