Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Between

4 posters

Go down

A World Between Empty A World Between

Post by Amberstorm Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:15 pm

At the very edge of StarClan territory, just out of reach of StarClan cats and wolves and cloaked in mist, were two cave entrances. There was a ledge that led to the top entrance, and another path that swurved steeply down, almost like a hole. Eyes gleamed from that hole. Red ones, yellow ones, purple ones. Eyes of all colors. Growls and howls emitted from the pit of despair. On the other side of these two cave entrances lay the spiritual realm of Fox Gods, Foxess's, and the deceased foxes of the past. From the Fox Realm came a purple frame, eight tails spinning. Dew clung to her fur, making it look pale in the fog. Her red eyes gleamed. She slowly and calmly made her way up the ledge that lead to the top cave, ignoring the cries of the damned. The unworldly fox sighed as she entered the brightly lit cave which no one could access but her. Thousands of orbs that held the secrets of the future hung in the ceiling, casting a radient glow everywhere, and turning Psycia's fur silver. This very cave had called for her. One of the orbs was ready to reveal it's secrets. As she entered, one of the orbs glowed red, meaning it was the one that would tell a story. One of her tails reached up and slightly tapped it. And, like cob webs, it stuck to the tip of her tail. She brought it down and held it in front of her snout. It dissolved into her mind, and she started hearing things.

An ancient twist of species will come into affect. Not only you will be able to access the secrets that resde here. Snow and mist shall pour into this cave and be able to reveal the Truth.

(THE TRUTH! XD FMA.)
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Warning System : A World Between WarningBar-Gloss1
Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

A World Between Empty Re: A World Between

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:31 pm

"Where am I?"a small voice squeaked,echoing into the caves. A tiny silver she-cat padded slowly towards a bright light. "Petalclaw? Are you there?"she called,fear rising in her voice. Her sapphire eyes grew wide when she saw shadows up ahead. "I'm coming,Petalclaw!"she mewed,walking towards the wildly whipping shadows. She stopped dead when she saw a fox,at least three times her size. "W-who are you?"
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:51 pm

Psycia gasped as she heard the squeaky voice of a kit. She whipped her strange purple head around. "A young kit! A cat! But how could you possibly make it in here? Well.. I supposed I must introduce myself.." She turned around and crouched low, her head about as high as the kit. "I won't hurt you.. I am Pyscia. Who are you, young kit?"
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:55 pm

"M-my name is M-Mistkit."she stuttered,looking up with wide eyes. "Hello,Pyscia,"she meowed in a steadier voice. Mistkit stood up taller,answering the first questions. "I was looking for my sister,who lives in StarClan. But I can't find her!"a distressed note had entered her tiny voice.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:08 pm

Psycia cocked her head. StarClan? What was that? But something else was more important. "M-mist....?" She breathed.
Snow and mist shall pour into the cave. This was the Mist. She was sure of it. But she didn't expect this kit to know how she could get here.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:11 pm

Mistkit looked at her,puzzled. "Yeah,Petalclaw died a few moons ago." Her whisper was etched with grief. "She visits me every night." A small sliver of pride entered her voice. "Moonecho said it's special that I can talk to StarClan."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:40 pm

Psycia nodded. "You know what else is special? You being able to come here. Normal foxes shouldn't be able to get here, let alone cats. You have acheived something quite special!" Psycia froze. Another one of the orbs glowed red. She hesitantly brought it down with her tail.

Snow and Mist will both be very gifted. The Mist will Heal, while the Snow will destroy. The balance will be made.

Psycia felt uneasy. There was something she didn't like about this "Snow". She shook her head. "Don't mind me and the orbs of the future. Now, where were we?"
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:40 pm

"Really?"Mistkit breathed,her eyes wide. She looked around,her eyes alight with curiosity. "Um,"she murmured,thinking. Her fur glowed bright silver in the strange light of the cave,showing almost white. The black stripes on her fur entwined together,looking like a fallen tree's branches. Her tail swished nervously. "I don't even know how I got here,"she admitted finally,looking down. "I just went to sleep,and I was at the entrance to a tunnel. I thought Petalclaw was playing a game with me,because her scent was everywhere."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:11 pm

(Nothing is here)

Last edited by Nightleaf on Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:14 pm

((Uh,Mistkit and Pycia are supposed to be the only ones able to access this place. O.O))
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:40 pm

OOC:Sorry!
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:07 pm

(It's okay. Don't do it again, though.)
Psycia cocked her head. "Really?" She breathed. How could this kit's sister be able to come here? She had no idea. Suddenly, one of the orbs glowed red again, and Psycia reached for it. But it evaded her, and floated down to Mistkit instead.
"Don't worry, young kit! Don't be afraid! It won't hurt you! It will just send you pictures."
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:32 pm

"O-okay."Mistkit stuttered. She reached for it with her tail,holding it in front of her nose. Images flooded her tiny mind,and she gasped at all the knowledge the orb contained. The first image showed a large clearing full of cats. Many were yowling in pain and writhing on the ground,while many others are cheering. Before she could make sense of it it moved to another vision,where there were many cats walking about. It kind of looked like a Gathering,but the unfamiliar faces made her fur bristle. Is this the future...? She gasped as the orb dissolved,and she shook her head. Her legs buckled under her,and she slid to the floor awkwardly. The first vision looked like a battle....but between who? She struggled to make sense of this,her tiny form shivering from the shock of the scenes.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:32 pm

"What did you see?" Psycia was curious. Could this kit really see the future?

(I suck. xp)
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:25 pm

"I-I saw a battle."Mistkit stutttered,standing. Her fur still bristled warily,as though the cats in her vision could come and attack her. "And....I think I saw a Gathering,but I knew no one."she mewed,icy claws clutching her heart. What if I can't get out of here? What will happen to ThunderClan? She tried to remember the battle more clearly. She inhaled,trying to identify scents,and her eyes grew wide. "ThunderClan;my Clan,are going to battle!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:20 pm

OOC: Is that a typo in the title? XD
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:24 pm

OOC:No
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:13 pm

(Shaddup, Flint. XD)

Psycia's eyes blinked closed as whispers entered her ears. An ancient twist of species... a battle... What is the meaning of this, Orbs? Her eyes snapped open.
"I do not know much of what is going on right now. All I know is that you are special, and that we should remain in touch." Psycia nodded her purple dome, her tails longing to reach up to the Orbs and read the future.
"And your sister, Petalclaw... I think she's waiting for you, outside." Psycia drew in the smell of cat beyond the cave entrance.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:18 pm

"R-Really? Thanks. How can I come back?"Mistkit inquired,eyes bright.

OOC:We should start a new thread....Mistkit is now an apprentice. XD
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:32 pm

(Just keep going and pretend this is in the past. XD)

"When you fall asleep, I will come for you when I think you are ready." Psycia said.

Deep beneath the cave, screams and howls erupted. There was darkness, but eyes and claws flashed everywhere. Growls made a steady humm. Shrieks chilled the bone. A roar cut the noise in half. Huge red eyes glowed many feet above the other creatures. Claws of old bone swiped at the poor creatures. Many shrieked, screamed, and howled.
And then the noise started up again as a slow hum, and then the screams started again. Another creature, quite powerful for just bones and a mere spirit split the pile of rotting bodies and those who have already rotted into bleached bone. The creature tried to draw in breath, but only a whistling sound was made, and the undead thing breathed no air.
But he was getting closer to the hole at the top. Many tried to drag him back, but wings erupted from his shoulder blades, and he lifted off into the darkness. He finally reached the hole. But something clung to his hind foot. He glared down at it with gleaming yellow eyes set back in his skull.
A small, black, fuzzy blue-eyed thing was there. It had not yet started to rot. The huge monster became enraged with the thing and he threw the poor thing off. It wailed on the way down, and the beast burst out of the hell and into the mist. His frame of pure bones sat by the hole. He glared into it.
Suddenly, muscle started to build on his frame. His wings grew back into his shoulders as the muscle spread. The creature started to roar as the nerves were set in place, but stopped as brown striped fur grew upon newly crafted skin...
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:36 pm

Mistkit shuddered and whirled,eyes huge with horror. "W-What was that?"she asked,shivering in fear. She realized her fur was bristling in an attempt to make her look larger;it barely worked,seeing as she was just a tiny kit. Her throat felt dry,leaving the option out to scream for help. Would Psycia protect her?
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:47 pm

Psycia's purple fur bristled, and her tails flickered. Her red eyes glowed. She launched herself out of the cave.
"Stay here, Mist!"
When she landed outside, she nearly barked her fur off in fear. Before her stood a huge cat, no, fox, or cat? She couldn't tell... It was a mix of the two. She gasped. It was a creature just like the old legends, even more ancient than her, that was a mix between a fox and cat.
The thing was huge, and a yowling screech escaped his jaws. He had one amber eye, and one blue eye. Its pelt was brown and striped. It had huge fox ears and a long, striped tail. It hissed at her, and then huge, leathery wings erupted from his back. He took off into the mist, and Psycia was powerless over him.
A bit shaky, Psycia went back into the cave.
"Go home, he cannot harm you, Mist."
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:20 pm

"W-what was th-that?"Mistkit squeaked shakily,looking at her with dark blue eyes full of fear. "H-how can I go home?"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:34 pm

Psycia sighed.
"Don't worry about what he is. Now, you will wake up soon..." Psycia's tails started to dance, and silver light started to fill the cave.
When the light was gone, so would the little kit.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:13 pm

Mistkit squeaked in fear as the light vanished,taking her with it.

OOC:I had no muse for this thread....XD
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down