Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smallpaw's Worries

2 posters

Go down

Smallpaw's Worries Empty Smallpaw's Worries

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:49 pm

Smallpaw just laid there, deep in thought.
They hate me now...I just know it.... Smallpaw thought, memouries flooding back.
"Why me... Why am I always messing up...." Smallpaw muttered out loud.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : Smallpaw's Worries WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Smallpaw's Worries Empty Re: Smallpaw's Worries

Post by Amberstorm Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:55 pm

Amberpaw was padding through Riverclan territory. "What am I doing here? I never woke up! I must be dreaming..." Amberpaw said to herself. As she travled beside the lake, she heard a voice crying, "Why me... why am I always messing up...." Amberpaw searched for the voice, but she couldn't find it. However, it was oddly familuar. "Save her..." a voice whispered beside her. She snapped awake. "Save who?" Amberpaw mewed aloud, staring around the apprentices den.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:03 pm

Though she wanted too, Smallpaw couldn't wake up. She couldn't excape the dreaded memouries of her mother. She was stuck as a helpless kit with the mother she hated most.
"N......o..... No......NO!!!!" She screamed out loud, as in her dreams her mother was trying to kill her, out by the lake.

[ooc: Her body is physicly shut down (except her mouth) and, by the lake, she is a kit being chased by her mother.]

Wails of a kit could be heard from the lake.
"HELP!" They screamed.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:08 pm

Suddenly, Smallpaw started to scream in her sleep. "Great Starclan! Can a cat get any sleep?" yowled Amberpaw. Glaring at her friend,she discovered something was wrong. "Smallpaw? Smallpaw! Wake up!" Amberpaw prodded Smallpaw. "I'll get the medicine cat!"Amberpaw decided, rushing off to get Leafsong. When she dashed out of the clearing, she saw that Leafsong was already out, drawn toward the noise.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:17 pm

The young apprentice bustled up to her. "What in Starclan's name is going on in there?" Leafsong demanded. "It's Smallpaw! She can't wake up! She yowling in her sleep like a fox in a fit!" Leafsong's eyes were as round as moons. "She can't wake up?" Leafsong had heard of this. It was not a sickness. However, it was fatal and could put a cat into trauma. Leafsong rushed into the apprentices den, and immediatly put her nose to Smallpaw's fur, fabricating a connection between the two. Images flew into Leafsong's mind at once. Smallpaw was at the lake, her mother was trying to kill her. Leafsong rushed down to the lake, but was flung back by an invisible force. "No. Only the one with amber fur can save this little one." Leafsong was surprised. "What is the meaning of this, Starclan!" she yowled to the sky as she snapped awake. There was only one amber-furred cat around. That was Amberpaw. "Amberpaw, press your nose to Smallpaw's fur and concentrate hard on the lake and her. No questions."
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:20 pm

Amberpaw was surprised at first, but did as she was told. The second her nose touched Smallpaw's fur, she was at the lake again. Smallpaw was screaming louder. Gaying down at the lake, she saw that Smallpaw's mother was trying to murder her. "No! Leave Smallpaw alone!" Fury rushed through Amberpaw as she sprinted down the hill. She jumped upon the she-cat, snarling. "You have no right to harm her! What has she done to you? Nothing!"
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:40 pm

[ooc: I shall RP her mother who's nickname is Rage.]

"You don'y know the half of it!" Rage snarled, "Because of her, my mate and the other Queens Killed me! And, for what! That useless scrap of fur!"
Rage tossed and turned, trying to throw off the amber-furred Apprentice.

Smallpaw crouched in silence, watch her mother, wishing she could do something. "No.... Stop...." Was all she could say before drifting into darkness.

[Rage is a push over...]

[Rages pic: Smallpaw's Worries Slimevil ]
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:56 pm

Rage and Amberpaw were rolling in the ground like lions hunting prey.
"You cannot kill what is already dead!" Rage hissed into Amberpaw's ear as she clawed her side.

Rage had her pinned, but some force wouldn't alow her to move, as if she was pinned also.

Then three lights with the forms of cats surrounded them.
"Bu-But how!" Rage screeched as she was barriled over by two Queens, and pinned.
The last came up and said, "She may not be able to kill what is already dead, but we can..." The large brown tabby mewed.
"Like you could, Dear...." Rage snarled.
"By the power of Starclan, I here-by sentince you to roam the Dark Forest for all eternity!" The tom's voice echoed across the lake as Rage was warped into the Dark Forest.

[Pic: Dark Forest
Smallpaw's Worries Forest_fog
Starclan cats:
Smallpaw's Worries 20071212-Warriors_of_Space_by_dreamflame ]
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:18 am

Amberpaw got to her paws and shook her fur as the two queens knocked the psycotic cat off her. Amberpaw knew she could have handled it, but she was grateful to the Starclan cats. "What do you mean, I don't know the half of it? I too had a mother close to your cruel personality. I know the pain you have inflicted on Smallpaw! And you're wrong! Smallpaw is not useless! In fact, you're the useless on, moping around working on plans to kill her. Oh, I may not know you, or your reasons why, but what I do know is that everything you're doing is against the warrior code! You could have made a fine, loyall warrior. And now look what's to become of you! You're daughter will be greater than you ever have." Raged Amberpaw, the fire burning in her green eyes. Her tail thrashing was so wild, it seemed dangerous to go near. She hissed and spat at the she-cat, but knew that she could do no more to help. As she calmed down, she sat down and licked her side. Looking toward the two queens and the tom she guessed was Smallpaw's father, and thanked them. "Thank you, cats of Starclan," she continued on, the amusement drifting back into her green eyes. "but I wish I could have given her a few more scars. I've never met anyone else like that since my own mother. Speaking of which... never mind." she drifted off.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:04 am

The Starclan cats dissapeared soon after that.

[back at the den]
Smallpaw and Amberpaw awoke soon after Starclan left.
Smallpaw got to her paws, and almost fell back over.
"I hate my mom..." Smallpaw mumbled, trying to keep her fur flat.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum