Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorting Herbs (Don't rp on this, this is just here to show Riverclan has a medicine cat.)

Go down

Sorting Herbs (Don't rp on this, this is just here to show Riverclan has a medicine cat.) Empty Sorting Herbs (Don't rp on this, this is just here to show Riverclan has a medicine cat.)

Post by Amberstorm Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:21 am

Leafsong purred to herself as she checked her herb stock. "Enough Juniper.... good, I have some rock leaf, too... poppy seeds, I know I'll need those. Cobwebs, check. Oh, I'll need some Chamomile for when Smallpaw wakes up..." Leafsong realized, pawing out some of the calming herb. She set it down on one of the slabs of stone in her den, where she prepared healing herbs. "Smelled blood when the patrol came back... And it wasn't Amberpaw. It wasn't Smallpaw either, so it was Jadeclaw. He'll need some marigold, and cobwebs. Plus poppy seeds. His wound will be stiff and sore when he comes to see me. This is why he shouldn't have gone to the warriors den first!" Leafsong mewed to herself, readying the herbs. "Oh, Starclan..." she looked towards the roof of the den, her thoughts dragged to the two leaders, Mountainstar and Shadowstar. "Why have you not yet talked to me about these two leaders? Riverclan needs you..."
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Warning System : Sorting Herbs (Don't rp on this, this is just here to show Riverclan has a medicine cat.) WarningBar-Gloss1
Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down