Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightfeathers vigil.

Go down

Nightfeathers vigil. Empty Nightfeathers vigil.

Post by Cheesles Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:39 am

Nightfeather lay down at the camp entrance. He tucked his paws neatly under his belly and wrapped his tail as far round his body as he could. The light of day was just beginning to fade. When the the sky was as dark as his pelt, he noticed the last warriors entering there dens. The last cat had gone he began to think. He stared into the inky blackness and thought.
There are many possibillities. I could be deputy, leader but my mai focus is to be the most loyal and strongest warrior in the clan. I shall hunt the most mice, fight the most battles and have the best friendship with Creamfur. As he thought about Creamfur he thought about loyalty. Loyalty to her and loyalty to his clan.

(hours later!!!)

Nightfeather was now fighting to keep his eyes open. Dawn was just beginning to break over the forest. The warriors would wake soon. He finished thinking with one small hope:
I want to be the best warrior in windclan!
It would be the thought that would get him through every battle. Battles for the clan, battles for freedom or even battles in the difficultys he faced every day.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Nightfeathers vigil. WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down