Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raintalon showing Sandfur around. (Private).

3 posters

Go down

Raintalon showing Sandfur around. (Private). Empty Raintalon showing Sandfur around. (Private).

Post by Raintalon Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:05 pm

Raintalon padded out of the camp, Sandfur by his side as he set off into the woods, "Alright, so lets start off by showing you the borders." He mewed gently as he set off towards the Riverclan border. Looking over at Sandfur, he eyed her with a wave of emotions coming over him. She was his mate now, he realized with a purr.
Raintalon
Raintalon

Warning System : Raintalon showing Sandfur around. (Private). WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Raintalon showing Sandfur around. (Private). Empty Re: Raintalon showing Sandfur around. (Private).

Post by Lynx Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:16 am

Sandfur padded beside Raintalon and was eager to see the rest of ThunderClan. "Will we see other cats, too?", she asked.
If there were more clans it would be nice to meet them. They must be as friendly and welcoming as ThunderClan, she thought.
Sandfur tryed to remeber each tree and each bush. The forest was full of scents that remebered her of her old home. Suddenly she smelled a vole. She stopped and glanced at Raintalon, then she stalked up on it. She put her paws as lightly on the ground as she could and avoided bushes. The vole hadn't noticed her. And as she was within range she jumped on it and killed it fast. With the vole in her jaws she padded back to Raintalon. She put it down to his feet. "My first kill as a ThunderClan cat!", she mewed pround and happy. "Can we share this?", Sandfur asked.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Raintalon showing Sandfur around. (Private). Empty Re: Raintalon showing Sandfur around. (Private).

Post by Raintalon Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:55 pm

Raintalon purred and licking her between the ears, "Well, we aren't on a hunting patrol so sure." He mewed, settling down beside her and finishing off the vole. Padding on, he reached the Riverclan border with Sandfur and sat down. "Take a deep breath, thats the smell of Riverclan. They're great swimmers and they're main diet is fish. but they're not as mean as Shadowclan and not as nice as Windclan." Then looking over at her, he mewed, "You prbably already know this, but if you scent any foreign cat scent, you gotta chase them out." Getting up he padded off towards the Windclan border, but stopped at the ancient oak. "This is the ancient oak, it hasn't got much use but when leaf bare is up, this is a great spot to hunt squirrels."
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:12 am

Sandfur listened with delight. There was so much she could learn here, so much to explore. She smiled, she thought as she were a kit!
As they approached the ancient oak Sandfur sat down. "It's really huge!", she mewed. "And you do really hunt squirrels? We've never done that, they were so fast! I don't think I can manage that." She smelled the air and smelled other cats. "This smell... Is this WindClan?", she asked.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:21 am

OOC: .... There's an Ancient Oak here? Isn't that in the books? o.o
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:54 pm

OOC: Are we in a different place then the books? I didnt know :D

Raintalon sniffed, then replied, "Yeah thats Windclan." he mewed. "Well, if you always thought they were too fast, i should show you how to do it." he beckoned her with his tail, "Show me how you guys did it back with your old family."
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:47 pm

OOC: Yeah, we are. XD New new place. This is like... years after Firestar and such.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:33 pm

Sandfur's whiskers twitched. "I, I never caught one...", she mewed. Nervertheless she was eager to show her mate that she could do that.
Sandfur sniffed the air. "I smell one", she mewed with a low voice.
She did the hunting crouch and prowled. She saw the squirrel now. It sat on one of the roots of the oak. She prowled a bit nearer and then treadled with her hind legs, ready to jump on it. Then she did it, with a high leap she jumped on it, but the squirrel moved away. Sandfur turned in a blink and jumped on the oak and climed the oak very fast. She nearly got the squirrel, but lost it as it moved into it's hole.
There she was, sitting high in the oak. She never climbed as high as that before. She could climb very good, because she did that in her old home with the birches, but the big oak is ten times bigger than any of the talles birches she had ever climbed.
"Raintalon?", she mewed. "I- I think I cannot come down. I never climbed that high. I'm afraid of falling!!" She looked down at him, helpless.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:17 pm

Raintalons eyes glittered in amusement as he mewed, "You'll get used to catching squirrels, you wont beat one up a tree much of the time." He leaped onto the tree, swiftly climbing up to Sandfur, "Alright, jump to this branch here." He mewed, jumping effortlessly to a branch, looking up at Sandfur, his tail beckoning for her to imitate what he did.
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:51 am

Sandfur followed Raintalon from brench to brench safely to the ground. "Thank you. i said I was a poor squirrel hunter." She sat down and licked over her shoulder. "So, where next?"
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:29 pm

Screwing up his face, he mewed, "Now for Shadowclan. You wont forget they're smell for all your life, if its the stink that'll get you or the countless battles you'll fight with them." Padding over to they're border, he took a small sniff and shook his head. "Drink it in." he mewed with a purr of amusement.
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:49 am

Sandfur sniffed the air. "Urgh!", she hissed. "What a stench!" They padded away from Shadow Clan through the rest of the territory. "Could you show me some hunting or fighting moves when we're done? I'm so full of energy!", she mewed.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:18 pm

"Sure" he mewed, crouching into a stance, ready to spring. "Remember, keep those claws sheathed, you don't wanna kill your own clan member. When i spring, i want you to slide under me and hit me in the belly with your hind paws." He mewed as he sprung for her with his claws sheathed.
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:53 pm

Sandfur lay on her back and slided under Raintalon's belly as she was told. She kicked his belly and pushed him down from her. She came to her feet instantly. "Everything all right?", she mewed and licked between his ears. "Was this good or too strong or even wrong?"
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:07 pm

Raintalon landed on the ground with a thud, then got up with a purr, "That was great! You'll be the best fighter in Thunderclan in no time." He mewed encouragingly, licking her on the ears.
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:28 am

Sandfur purred loud. "Thanks", she mewed. Suddenly her stomach growled. "From all this wandering around I am hungry. Can you show me a hunting move so that we can eat? My catch shall be for the clan then."
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:17 am

Raintalon purred aloud as he repeated the words he heard so much, "When you stalk a rabbit, it will hear you, but when you stalk a mouse it will feel you." Getting down in a crouch, he imitated stalking a mouse and mewed, "See how i have to keep my paws light so it wont feel my presence? Here, you try."
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:10 am

Sandfur watched her mate closely, then tryed to copy him. She got down to a crouch and tryed to put down her paws as lightly as she could. She moved a bit forward concentrating hard to make no noise. She looked at Raintalon. "Is this right?"
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:19 pm

"Thats great!" he purred, "But as we practice it more your gonna have to try moving a bit faster as you stay silent, its hard but i know you can learn." Padding over to her and licking her between the ears, he mewed, "Lets get back to camp, you must be tired and hungry."
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:04 pm

"You can't imagine", she mewed. She brushed herself at his side and they padded back to camp.
Sandfur padded to the fresh-kile pile and took a mouse for herself and one for Raintalon. The she went to the warrior's den and put down the mouse for Raintalon.
She took one delicious bite of the mouse after another until it was gone. The she gave herself a quick wash and set up. "Do we have to go on patrol tonight or can we sleep? I would love to curl in my nest today. Gettin' cold a bit.", she mewed.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:49 pm

Raintalon shook his head, "No, we've done enough today." He mewed, licking her between the ears as he finished off his mouse. "C'mon, lets get some sleep." He mewed, curling up in his nest and beckoning her over with his tail.
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:08 am

Sandfur settled beside him and fell asleep in the moment she lay down.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum