Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On a Moonless Night...[open]

2 posters

Go down

On a Moonless Night...[open] Empty On a Moonless Night...[open]

Post by Edward Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:30 pm

Pendragon meandered slowly down the street, feeling the icy breath of the wind on her back and whipping around her legs. It was drizzling and her pelt was completely soaked through, but the patterned she-wolf didn't mind much. She was too cold to notice the wet anymore. Smiling at her daydreams the young wolf kicked off a pile of junk and leapt a good few meters. She enjoyed doing that. Pen kept her head down as she walked, but when she landed she raised her white maw to the sky and smiled. The rain dribbled down off her face and down her neck, plastering her fur to her skin, and ran from her nose into her mouth through her partly-opened lips and onto her tongue. Licking a raindrop off her nose, Pendragon decided not to walk any longer, and sat down where she was standing, her muzzle pointed to the vast dark sky, which was alive - not with stars and the everlasting moon, but with ferocious, storm-bearing clouds. The young bitch felt somewhat lonely, but cast her conscious mind aside and gazed at the moonless night sky.
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Warning System : On a Moonless Night...[open] WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

On a Moonless Night...[open] Empty Re: On a Moonless Night...[open]

Post by Member Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:45 pm

Kraze walked aimlessly around, not caring where he went. He was enjoying the silence, loving it. There was nothing to make it better. The quiet, a time and place he could think. Think about anything. Let his mind wonder to a random place, anywhere it wanted. It could be in one spot and then move to the other as easily as the wind blows. He loved it.

He was in one of his usual traces as he walked slowly down the street. It didn't seem like much could break him from it, except for the usual trigger, just saying his name. There was no one around to do that at the moment, though. He stared down at the ground, his conscious mind elsewhere; his brain on auto pilot as it led his feet in the right direction completely by memory. He wasn't aware he was moving right now, he just knew he wanted to go back to camp and that's where he seemed to be going.

Kraze blinked, momentarily taking him from his own world. He was in a knew spot. He searched his mind, but as hard as he tried he couldn't remember his journey to this spot. Wherever he was, he was on the right direction to camp. He looked in front of him and saw Pendragon there. He brought his head back in his surprise and took a step back. Had he almost run into the wolf?

"Erum... sorry," he muttered half to her, half in a wondering state.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:52 pm

Pendragon flinched sharply as the wolf spoke and whirled around, doing some sort of helix in the air. She landed on her paws ready to fight, but relaxed when she saw that it was just Kraze. "Oh. Hi." she said, sitting down again. "You need to be more careful where you're walking - another two steps and you would've crashed into me." she said coldly. She turned to face him, looked into his eyes and grinned, "But I suppose you could say the same for me. I should've moved. Sorry 'bout that."
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:59 pm

"No, it's my fault," Kraze answered, his mind coming back to the real world. "I wasn't paying attention." The silence that was with him before was broken now, but he was fine with it. He was going back to the clan he'd have noise anyways. Besides, it was only Pendragon, and it was just a talk. He wasn't that antisocial. "So what bring you out here?" The black wolf asked her.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:14 pm

"I like to just...wander." the she-wolf replied after a pause. She curled her coloured tail around her paws to keep them warm and shelter them from the rain. She closed her eyes, thinking of the last time she had a conversation with another wolf, and an image of Alphonse flashed up for an instant. Pen blushed a little and took in a small sharp intake of breath, but coughed to check herself before Kraze could notice, and asked, "What about you - why would you choose to go on a walk out in this weather?" with her nose she gestured to the mean-eyed clouds up above.
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:23 pm

Kraze sat down now. It just seemed weird standing while another wolf was sitting. and it cold be perceived as an act of dominance as well, not something he wanted. Kraze tilted his head at Pendragon's cough and lifted his ears from their relaxed position.

"Are you okay?" He asked her. He didn't want her getting a cold all of the sudden now, that just wouldn't do. Kraze sighed. "I just come out here to think," he replied to her question, looking out in the area around them, "I came out here for the quiet. As you know, I'm not a big fan of noise."
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:53 am

"I'm fine." Pen replied hastily.

Kraze sighed. "I just come out here to think," he replied to her
question, looking out in the area around them, "I came out here for the
quiet. As you know, I'm not a big fan of noise."

Pendragon nodded and her earring caught the light, glinting for a moment. "I can understand that." she herself wasn't too fond of noise or loudmouth brats like Farrow, but she put up with it and simply watched it. Besides, she thought, Farrow isn't so bad when he's on his own...it's when he and the pups get together they're really rowdy...or when he and Ed meet. She sighed - if only the pups could be a little calmer when around others. She watched a raindrop drip silently off her nose and splash onto the floor.
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:50 pm

Kraze nodded his head and glanced around the area before he looked back at Pendragon. "So how was your day?" She said she was fine when she had a cough and she's sitting out here looking rather... lonely? He wanted to know because... those weren't signs of a good day.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:57 pm

"My day has been fine..." Pen lied, but changed her answer after a pause. "Actually, not so. Farrow dissappeared so I went to look for him - and all he'd done was go a huge puddle to mess around with Fang, Denjiro and Kydria, so that search was for nought. I found a stag...but a bird alerted it to my presence just as I was about to attack. I'm hungry, cold...and this weather isn't helping anyone. It's making the pups loud and the wolves stressed and irritable." she growled quietly. "Sorry to bombard you with al my complaints, but I haven't been able to talk to anyone properly for a good few days. A lot of the wolves...seem to be scared of me."
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:14 pm

Kraze twitched his ear as he listened to what her day had been like. It didn't seem to have been to good, not at all. She did reflect some of his feelings as well. The rain was making everything terrible, and everyone was more irritated. He tilted his head at the last thing she said.

"Scared...? What do they have to be scared for?"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:26 pm

Pen shuffled her black paws and tucked her stripy tail closer to her mostly-white body. She didn't look up. "I don't talk to the others much. I know I snap easily, and as you probably saw earlier I have pretty...extreme reactions to the approach of another wolf. I came to this clan not all that long ago, and to put the 'cherry on the cake' I used to belong to twolegs." she lifted a paw and examined her strange markings. "These aren't natural markings." she sighed, pressing her paw into the muddy ground to leave an imprint in the soil. "I'm like a foreigner to a lot of the wolves here, one who fights and one to be avoided." she glanced into Kraze's eyes, "So I take it you weren't in on the gossip when I joined the clan a year ago?" Pendragon flicked a black-marked ear to disperse some raindrops that had nestled themselves at the base.

"But enough about my depressing life. How was your day?"
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:50 pm

Kraze listen to Pen's words. Those were things that would cause the other wolves to be ready for her bouts, but that was no reason to be afraid of her, not at all!

"I'm not the type to go looking through the Grape Vine. Besides, I don't pay attention to any gossip I hear." It was true, Kraze wasn't that type of wolf. He didn't like noise anyways, so why would he want to hear a bunch of gossip? "My day? Well, not too much. I was in camp, enjoying myself before. I was eating something, but it wasn't that good with all the mud and rain. Then Dairo came, and we talked for a while. but then... I got a little annoyed so i came out here and I haven't been in camp since. That was sometime in the early morning."
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:15 am

Pen stood up for a moment to shake herself. Water flew off her caot in a thousand sparkling marbles. "Do you want to go hunting?" she asked politely. "Most of the others are asleep by now, but I'm not tired at all." she sat down again while waiting for the black wolf's reply.
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:58 pm

"Sure, let's go," Kraze replied back to her. A hunt would be nice, and it'd give him something to do. He wasn't tired, and he might as well go and get somethign to eat since he hadn't eaten anything else as of late. He'd just been sitting around out here. A hunt would be nice.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:37 pm

Pendragon stood up again and stretched, her back arching and her maw opening in a yawn, displaying her sharp, jagged teeth. She shook herself throroughly to loosen her muscles, and started padding in the direction where she had last seen prey. She knew it was west, and that they probably wouldn't catch anything with the prey shortage. I wonder if it's just this clan who's missing prey? I suppose the cats can live off mice, but we have to hunt bigger game... she didn't have anything to say to Kraze at this point, but waited for him to catch up before moving out.
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:07 pm

Kraze trotted until he was walking next to Pendragon. They were going hunting just for something to do it seemed, nothing more. He walked beside her as they left the area.

OOC: So... short. XD
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down