Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Visiting

4 posters

Go down

Just Visiting Empty Just Visiting

Post by Noname Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:04 pm

Nightstar padded to the border of RiverClan and ThunderClan, not wanting to give away the location of DarkClan. He had a reasonable look on his face, not angry and certainly not friendly. He was waiting for a patrol or Silverstar herself to march out here. With him were two cats that he could trust... Sort of. But he had important business to carry out here, he had to speak to the leader of ThunderClan herself. And smooth out the wrinkles that had appeared thansk to Clovernose, Gizmo, Church and especially Rainpelt.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Warning System : Just Visiting WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Just Visiting Empty Re: Just Visiting

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:07 pm

OOC: Gee... I can't wait to see what Slivy says
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:11 pm

Spiderfang stood by her leader,her large stature making him look tiny. "What did you want to discuss with Silverstar?"she asked in her rough voice.

The big black-and-white loner,Danai,stared at the DarkClan cats from his den. "Who are you?"he asked in a quiet growl. He tenses when the massive black she-cat leaped at him,snarling,and pinned him on his back.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:14 pm

"Great, NightClan, Spiderfang, we talk things out before we leap on them and eat out there throats." meowed Nightstar pushing Spiderfang lightly off of the tom. "Elder, excuse my rash friend there, may I please ask directions to Silverstar and ThunderClan, we have words to speak with them."
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:16 pm

Danai jumped to his paws,eyes wide. "Why do you need direction to ThunderClan?"he asked,his voice brave although the normally calm loner was ready to cower in fear.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:17 pm

"We are discussing a peace treaty with them, and smoothing over the cracks in our relationship. Now if you may be so kind?" meowed Nightstar still feeling considerate and not even annoyed at the loners idiotic questions.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:18 pm

Silverstar raised her silver nose, tinged slightly pink, and growled. DarkClan. She had memorized the scent well. With a flick of her tabby tail, the slender she-cat slinked through the forest, quickly and gracefully. It could be an invasion for all she knew. The smell grew stronger and she reached the spot of the DarkClan cats. Nightstar. Nightstar and two others. A large black she-cat of whom she recognized at the Gathering moons ago, and one she did not recognize. The loner, Danai, was pinned down the the she-cat, she making quite a nasty sound. Silverstar's ears twitched as her fur bristled and she mewed calmly, doing her best not to jump to conclusions of why they were there.

"Let's not get carried away. This is ThunderClan territory and fighting from the likes of you is not appreciated." With a nod, not quite respectful, Silverstar growled softly. "Nightstar." She stood straight, visibly taller then the small leader by a good amount. "What can I do for you." It was less of a question and more of a command. Danai was arguing with them now.

"Calm down loner. I'm here now." Her voice remained steady, not giving away the fact that she knew the black and white tom.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:26 pm

Nightstar though having come to terms with his height, hated the arroagance of those that were just a few tail lengths bigger. This Silverstar was the same way. Though he didn't let his anger show, instead he simply smirked if you would call the crack on his face that lifted slightly, baring his fangs, a smile. "Ah, the infamous Silverstar, I have come to resolve the relationship between us. Us being our two clans." Nightstar meowed in the same aristocratic voice he went through everything, whether it be fighting, talking, or even comforting his mate.

"We've had our disagreements, such as; Rainpelt, and Clovernose... But it is not our fault that they have joined us, it was their choice and it would be foolish of us to send them away, we hope we haven't caused any discomfort on their behalfs." he continued to explain, with smile appearing in his mind and mocking laughter. Playing mindgames like always, the wily little cat.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:29 pm

Danai looked over at Silverstar,eyes wide. But he could tell with a glance she wasn't going to give him away. He padded backwards aways,but tensed his muscles,ready to fight.

Spiderfang hissed,her eyes burning.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:35 pm

Silverstar stared with slitted eyes at Nightstar, a growl forming in her throat. His arrogance made her want to puke. At the moment, if she was a Twoleg, her hands would be poised on her hips, a dark expression playing on her face. The she-cat was in slight beilwderment. Resolve their relationship? Did he think she was stupid? DarkClan ... was evil. She was highly positive of it; although she wouldn't be sure till later on. Ignoring the black she-cat, facing off with Nightstar, the she-cat meowed, coming to the same tone he had just to annoy the tiny tom.

"Resolving a relationship? Discomfort is an understatement Nightstar. You are obviously here for other reasons. Spit it out."
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:51 pm

"Why must you be so rash, and abusive, Silverstar? I have come here on good terms with you. But if you must know, I wanted to ask you if you would join DarkClan in an alliance? This storm has hurt us as much as it has hurt you. At times like this it is better for Clans to work together instead of bickering with each other. Though if you decide you don't well then, we might all just drown in this blasted rain. Prey has already began to run away, maybe it would be best if the Clan's did the same, or we could stay here and try to wade out a storm that has lasted for moons. This trial will not go, my medicine cat has told me, that time has come to move."
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:53 pm

Danai stared at Nightstar. "How is that even possible? The Clans have lived here since before my grandmother!"he hissed,his fur fluffing up and his eyes challenging.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:09 pm

Silverstar stared in astonishment at Nightstar. ALLIES?! DarkClan and THUNDERCLAN?! The she-cat sighed, weighing her options carefully. With a dark squint at the leader, she growled out a single reply, strong and calm. "For once, this is not my decision; it is my entire clan's. If it comes to leaving, ThunderClan will leave. But we will leave with dignity and strength. Come." Her whispy tail flicked in the direction of camp. "Stay close behind them everyone, if they move, yowl and I'll come and tear their fur."
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:12 pm

Danai followed after the cats,even though he wasn't part of ThunderClan,he wanted to protect them.

Spiderfang shrugged and kept close by Nightstar,padding steadily along.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:25 pm

TIMESKIP
Noname
Noname
Administrator