Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleeping(Night)(After Tigerstar died again)

3 posters

Go down

Sleeping(Night)(After Tigerstar died again) Empty Sleeping(Night)(After Tigerstar died again)

Post by Hetalia Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:06 pm

Moonfur slowly fell asleep.

Dream:Moonfur was in the dark forest when he saw Tigerstar walking by.Tigerstar stopped when he saw Moonfur.Finally your here!Help me get out of this horrible place if you don't want to die!Never!Tigerstar leaped forward and unsheathed his claws.While Moonfur bite his shoulder Tigerstar started slashing at his eyes.Blood blinded him for a moment then he tryed to bite Tigerstar's tail but missed.

OOC: Someone please enter the same dream.
Hetalia
Hetalia

Warning System : Sleeping(Night)(After Tigerstar died again) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Sleeping(Night)(After Tigerstar died again) Empty Re: Sleeping(Night)(After Tigerstar died again)

Post by Redfur/Oceanbreeze Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:00 pm

OOC: Aren't Medicene cats only allowed to have vision dreams? Or does this make an exception?
Redfur/Oceanbreeze
Redfur/Oceanbreeze

http://www.halowarsrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sleeping(Night)(After Tigerstar died again) Empty Re: Sleeping(Night)(After Tigerstar died again)

Post by Redfur/Oceanbreeze Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:49 am

(OOC: Dun - duh - duh - daaaaaaaan! I come to the rescue, sort of.)

WolfFang, earlier, had fallen asleep in his moss. He started twitching as his dream became more clear.

(Dream) WolfFang was in a dark forest, dark vines drooping from tree to tree. Moss at the bottoms of trees. He heard a voice in the distance, "Finally, your here!" WolfFang saw that it was Moonfur talking to someone he could not see. "Help me get out of this horrible place if you don't want to die!" He continued. There was a moment of silence and the figure he was talking to leaned forward and slashed at him, saying "Never!"

WolfFang saw that it was Tigerstar. WolfFang leaped into the air and crashed into Tigerstar's flank as Moonfur tried to bite Tigerstar's tail. The crash felt real and WolfFang was dazed. Was this just a dream or a vision!?
Redfur/Oceanbreeze
Redfur/Oceanbreeze

http://www.halowarsrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:14 am

OOC:No Brambleclaw,Hawkfrost ,Tawnypelt and Lionblaze had dreams before in the books.Smallpaw dreamed about Rage.

(Dream)"WolfFang your here too?"Moonfur bite into Tigerstar's neck even if he knew Tigerstar was already dead so there was no way of killing him.

Moonfur woke up."Glad thats over."
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:13 am

OOC: Aren't Medicene cats only allowed to have vision dreams? Or does this make an exception?

Well...the rules never actually say that. :P So I guess it's ok.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down