Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Messed Up (Please do not post here unless you is wolvine. Wolvine you don't have to post.)

4 posters

Go down

Messed Up (Please do not post here unless you is wolvine. Wolvine you don't have to post.) Empty Messed Up (Please do not post here unless you is wolvine. Wolvine you don't have to post.)

Post by Cheesles Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:55 am

Shadowclaw ran through the forest. He made his way to Sunningrocks. He found a suitable cave and lay down. It was only morning but he felt tired. He looked at the reflection of the rising sun on the river. He though of Spottedtail his mate, dead. He thought of Nightjaw, no longer a friend. He felt lost. What have I done Starclan? He yowled in his mind. Have I disobeyed you?
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Messed Up (Please do not post here unless you is wolvine. Wolvine you don't have to post.) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Messed Up (Please do not post here unless you is wolvine. Wolvine you don't have to post.) Empty Re: Messed Up (Please do not post here unless you is wolvine. Wolvine you don't have to post.)

Post by Wolvine Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:57 am

Nightjaw watched Shadowclaw sit down on a rock then waited a few moments before emerging. "Shadowclaw?" He whispered. "I'm sorry about your mate and I'm sorry I was such a jerk, but you where treating Foxkit badly."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Messed Up (Please do not post here unless you is wolvine. Wolvine you don't have to post.) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Messed Up (Please do not post here unless you is wolvine. Wolvine you don't have to post.) Empty Re: Messed Up (Please do not post here unless you is wolvine. Wolvine you don't have to post.)

Post by Cheesles Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:02 am

Shadowclaw tried to ignore him. Shadowclaw had done something wrong and Starclan hated him for it.
"Nightjaw." He sighed.
"Foxkit is not a warrior, he is a kit. I do not care if he is soon to be an Apprentice, he shouldn't have lied. Lying doesn't do anyone good."
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Messed Up (Please do not post here unless you is wolvine. Wolvine you don't have to post.) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:09 am

"Even so, you should treat him with respect. I have lied many a time and it has done me good. But lieing is such a strong word. I would calll it, deception. It helps when you are in a tough situation. In this case however, it was wrong." He came up and sat on a rock that was a fair distance away from Shadowclaw's.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Messed Up (Please do not post here unless you is wolvine. Wolvine you don't have to post.) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:11 am

"He should show us respect. Starting with answering a warrior when he is asked a question. We are older and wiser." Shadowclaw hissed.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:14 am

Nightjaw sighed. Shadowclaw's mind must have been frizzled (hahaha awesome word) "Your ageisim surprises me Shadowclaw. I have a strong belif thta sometimes it is the young mind that is the smartest."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:16 am

At that Shadowclaw moved into the cave. Nightjaw was annoying him. If he wasn't going to make up with him then there was no point in him being there at all.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:17 am

OOC: What cave? xD

Nightjaw sniffed and stiffened. "Shadowclaw wait." He began to growl as the scent hit his nostrils.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:21 am

(If you read my first post you would know.)
"What?!" Shadowclaw hissed iritably.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:23 am

"Sniff. Fox." He whispered. "its in that cave. Get out." He circled it nervously.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:25 am

Before Shadowclaw could move a large claw slashed his side. Shadowclaw let a yowl of pain and limped out of the cave but tripped over a pebble.
"Help Nightjaw!" He called just as the fox picked and threw him at a rock.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:27 am

Snarling, he lunged at the fox, clawing out its fur and biting its long tail. He fell back, panting. The fox eyes him with angry eyes. Nightjaw spat out fur, then lept again. When he broke off the next time, the fox ran off into the distance.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:05 pm

Shadowclaw managed to get up. But blood oozed from the wound on his right hind leg. Shadowclaw looked at Nightjaw.
"Thank you." Was all he could say.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:53 am

He shrugged. "Its what all clanmates would do for each other." He went over to Shadowclaw. "Come on, lets go back to camp. You'll ned to go tpo the medicine den and I need to see Deathkit."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:45 am

Shadowclaw heaved himself to his paws and limped with Nightjaw back to camp.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:22 am

((I find it hilarious that Wolvine was right about ShadowClaw, and when ShadowClaw tried to deny it he was attacked by a fox. He deserves to be mauled by more foxes.))
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Warning System : Messed Up (Please do not post here unless you is wolvine. Wolvine you don't have to post.) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:33 am

OOC: xD And, wow... I'm surprized you didn't go after the kits who left... xD
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : Messed Up (Please do not post here unless you is wolvine. Wolvine you don't have to post.) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:15 pm

OOC: I was going to, but this annoying person *point at Fizzy* decided to run off and I was practicaly forced to chase her, and now she has been attacked by a fox. And nows I has to go to the med den with her.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:15 am

Flinteh somein for you to close!
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:23 pm

OOC: I wils make thred in Meddie den.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum