Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runningpaw's arrival(Open)

+2
Riber~
Naruto
6 posters

Go down

Runningpaw's arrival(Open) Empty Runningpaw's arrival(Open)

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:12 pm

The small black apprentice padded steadily behind Nightstar,his eyes closed as he let his nose lead the way. He stayed silent,anticipating what DarkClan's reaction would be. Runningpaw opened his brilliant green eyes as they reached the camp. He dipped his head to Nightstar and mewed,"After you." There was a slight edge of anger to his young voice,but he kept it hidden with his emotionless gaze.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Runningpaw's arrival(Open) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Runningpaw's arrival(Open) Empty Re: Runningpaw's arrival(Open)

Post by Riber~ Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:17 pm

Stormcloud stared from her post as guarding camp and let out a snarl as a tiny little black apprentice padded ... proudly? into camp. WindClan scent was literally flowing off of him and it made the she-cat want to puke. What was with cats from other clans in DarkClan? This one looked like he could barely hurt a fly. She doubted that the tom would know about the Laws of Darkness; but that was alright ... seeing his face when he learned about it would be fun.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:20 pm

Runningpaw heard the snarl,but ignored it. He could tell she wouldn't hurt him unless Nightstar ordered her to.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:28 pm

ooc- Oh but she would ... *snickers*
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:34 pm

"I smell WindClan,"Spiderfang murmured,padding out of the warrior's den. She stiffened when she saw two small black cats in the clearing. "Nightstar,why is Runningpaw here?"she asked coldly,her eyes flashing.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:10 pm

"Oh shut up and stop being so defensive about every WindClan cat, Spiderfang," Bengalbelly mewed to her, his voice full of irritation. He looked at Runningpaw, his eyes narrowed, cold and hating. He grunted and then growled at bit at the apprentice. He was tired of these new cats. "What is with this stream of new cats that seem to be coming over here? I knew the other clans sucked, but I didn't think they'd be this bad. At least you aren't from ThunderClan." Oh, how he hated those cats. It seemed like they hated ThunderClan too since so many keep running over here. It was annoying, he wanted it to stop. All they did was complain.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:08 pm

Spiderfang just glared at Runningpaw. "Why did you bring him here,Nightstar?"she said through gritted teeth,her fur starting to bristle. She looked like a mirror image of Runningpaw,only much bigger with dark amber eyes instead of brilliant green,which glared back at her. Anyone that wasn't blind could see they were kin.

Runningpaw flattened his ears and hissed angrily at Spiderfang,his own fur starting to bristle. His eyes never left her face,even when he heard Bengalbelly's remark about the other Clans. "Traitor!"he spat,eyes lighting with fury. He saw her eyes darken,and her ears pulled back,flat against her skull. His claws unsheathed,and all he wanted to do was rip this cat's fur off.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:27 pm

"Are you honestly calling her a traitor?" Bengalbelly asked Runningpaw with a tilt of his head. His eyes this time were not narrowed as they always were. "You're calling her a traitor and you abandoned your clan and came here? WindClan? The clan we attacked not too long ago? Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what it seems."
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:37 pm

"I'm leaving because I want revenge,"snarled the small apprentice,his gaze not leaving Spiderfang for an instant. "If Nightstar hadn't made me promise not to kill you,you'd be dead by now."Runningpaw growled,sinking into a crouch.

"You can try,fox-dung!"Spiderfang spat,her eyes blazing. She lowered her body into a crouch as well,only fox-lengths from Runningpaw. She saw him leap,and dodged,whipping one massive paw out to catch his side as he flew by. He screeched angrily and jumped at her again,his claws raking over her ears as she ducked.

Runningpaw clawed at Spiderfang's face viciously,feeling blood spatter his fur. He was at a disadvantage,but he didn't care. He enjoyed the wet,sticky feeling of his kin's blood on his pelt,and the rip and tear of fur as she retaliated and missed and he struck again. He felt a paw slam into his ear,and his head spun as he regained his focus. He lashed out with one paw,catching the side of her face. Blood splashed onto the ground,and they both snarled,leaping at each other and rolling on the ground in a flurry of fur and claws.

Spiderfang hissed as teeth bit into her ear,and she lunged for Runningpaw's throat,missing as he tore his head away. The two black cats leaped apart,blood staining their dark pelts as their muscles tensed for another round.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:45 pm

Oh darn, a fight was breaking out, and of course he was in the middle of it all. Why did he come out here? His eyes narrowed again with his anger and he growled at Runningpaw. This was Spiderfang's fault. Next time she needs to keep her mouth shut. Bengalbelly unsheathed his claws and lunged for Runningpaw. Not trying to hurt him, but more trying to pin him down. Well... actually, he was trying to hurt him, he tried to hurt everyone.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:49 pm

Runningpaw screeched in fury,his eyes flashing as the tabby pinned him down. He struggled,his claws still unsheathed as he tried to attack Spiderfang again.

Spiderfang snarled in rage. "Bengalbelly,stay out of this."she spat,her wounds dripping blood to the ground as she stared at the little black cat,hatred in her eyes. "This is my fight."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:50 pm

"DARKCLAN!" meowed Nightstar loudly blocking Runningpaw's path of escape, he looked at the fighting siblings. "Rip him limb from limb." he said without any emotion in his voice. He set all of the DarkClan cats on the young apprentice at the same time. "Attack him, his blood will be shed as a symbol of our war against WindClan, for tommorow... We march on the Moor."
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:53 pm

Runningpaw screeched in fury. "You lying piece of fox-dung!"he snarled,struggling vainly against Bengalbelly's greater weight.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:54 pm

Bengalbelly looked back at Spiderfang and growled. She was so annoying, so terribly, terribly annoying. And Runningpaw, he was more so. He wanted to rip into him and tear him to shreds. So he grinned when he heard Nightstar's order to kill. He wasn't concerned if it was Spiderfang's fight. He wanted to tear his claws into someone right now, and Runningpaw was the closest.

He lifted a raised paw and went to rake it down Runningpaw's shoulder. He jumped back, whether he succeeded in the hit or not, he was glad he at least tried.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:56 pm

Bramblepaw leapt on the small tom just as Bengalbelly jumped off, he was going to rip this small cat to pieces. The first thing on his fighting agenda, bit into his scruff and keep him locked on the ground, if that was accomplished, he would begin to rake his claws across the frail WindClan toms body.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:04 pm

Runningpaw snarled and leaped to his paws,agile even when injured. Then he screamed in pain as claws raked over his small shoulders,and he turned to face a large tabby tom,baring his teeth and lashing out with his claws.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:44 am

ooc- I TOLD YOU! *laughs ebilly* Should've stayed.

Stormcloud grinned darkly, an evil smirk playing on her grey-blue face. With a snarl, she joined in, swiping over and over at the young tom, claws flashing and digging into his pelt. The she-cat lunged, planning on sinking her teeth into his neck with a death-blow.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:05 am

"Should I help?" The long, lean body of Skull slipped into the area. "Or do you have it covered?" He smiled a snake's smile, or rather, a DarkClan's smile. "I could pin him down for you!" He raised a huge paw in the air.

(Oh, shniz, did I miss the gathering? >: )
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:45 pm

OOC:Nope.

Spiderfang shook her head. "It's over."she mewed softly,seeming to feel it when Runningpaw died.

Runingpaw felt agony in his neck,and felt his head spin. He fell limp,seeing a replay of every day of his life that he could remember,flashing before his eyes. His legs twitched as he surrendered his life to StarClan,his eyes closed and a huge gash in his neck.

Spiderfang dipped her head,and pushed her way over to Runningpaw. "Nightstar,"she started,her voice emotionless and dead. "You promised this apprentice that he would become stronger. The least you could do to keep that promise now is to make him a warrior before his ancestors." It wasn't a request;it was a demand. She still felt grief,and she felt as though she'd been run over several times by a monster,her body battered and broken.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:51 pm

OOC: And all my DC cats are enjoying the Drama... xD
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:52 pm

"Order me one more time Spiderfang, and you will die by my own claws." he growled angrily, stepping in front of Spiderfang and sitting in the center of DarkClan before the body. "It won't do any good for me to make him a warrior of StarClan, I have no connection to those ancestors, and Runningpaw cut those ties when he attempted to join our clan. He's going to the Dark Forest."

"I ask the spirits of NightClan to look down on this apprentice. He has learned the warrior code and has given up his life when he left his Clan. Let the Dark Forest recieve this traitor to his clan, and let them receive him as a warrior. He will be known as Runningblaze. In honor of his valor and fury in battle, but also for his short temper, and arrogance."
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:03 pm

Spiderfang dipped her head in respect and gratitude. "Thank you,Nightstar. I have nothing left,I will not be a burden in battle again." She bowed her head one more time before padding over to the warrior's den and slipping inside,so no one else could share her grief of the young warrior that had been her kin.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:10 pm

Skull sensed Spiderfang's short burst of grief. At least all her ties to outside DarkClan were broken. But still, he wished he could have put at least one scratch on this cat.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:13 pm

Stormcloud watched Runningpaw die with her stony claw and stared with hatred. Served the cat right. To be in DarkClan you needed to stand up to a fight. Nightstar was evil yes, but that's how they all were. With a sideways shrug, not a look over her shoulder, the she-cat padded towards the warrior's den, a deep intensity in her eyes. Another kill for Stormcloud.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down