Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonpaw(RC) needs a mentor, and Frostsnow(RC) needs a mate!

4 posters

Go down

Moonpaw(RC) needs a mentor, and Frostsnow(RC) needs a mate! Empty Moonpaw(RC) needs a mentor, and Frostsnow(RC) needs a mate!

Post by Moonheart Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:53 pm

Moonpaw of RiverClan needs a mentor, and Frostsnow of RiverClan needs a mate. (: Moonpaw(RC) needs a mentor, and Frostsnow(RC) needs a mate! 995826

Moonheart

Warning System : Moonpaw(RC) needs a mentor, and Frostsnow(RC) needs a mate! WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Moonpaw(RC) needs a mentor, and Frostsnow(RC) needs a mate! Empty Re: Moonpaw(RC) needs a mentor, and Frostsnow(RC) needs a mate!

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:59 pm

What gender? I have Flarestorm,a she-cat.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Moonpaw(RC) needs a mentor, and Frostsnow(RC) needs a mate! WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Moonpaw(RC) needs a mentor, and Frostsnow(RC) needs a mate! Empty Re: Moonpaw(RC) needs a mentor, and Frostsnow(RC) needs a mate!

Post by Member Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:57 pm

They're girls, Rain. XD
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:24 pm

Okay. XD See how stupid I am? *Head desk* I need to pay more attention to the topics that are posted when I'm not on.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:28 am

My Silvershine could mentor Moonpaw.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonheart Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:59 pm

Sandfur wrote:My Silvershine could mentor Moonpaw.

Okz! ;D Moonpaw is approved now. Now Frostsnow needs a mate.

Moonheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down