Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Badger attack!!!! (been meaning to do this for a while open to all)

4 posters

Go down

Badger attack!!!! (been meaning to do this for a while open to all) Empty Badger attack!!!! (been meaning to do this for a while open to all)

Post by Cheesles Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:54 am

Willowkit and her sister were alone in the Riverclan nursery. "Got you!" Willowkit mewed leaping onto her sister. Swiftkit twisted exposing her belly. Some would think a stuoid move but as she did she tangled her paws with her sisters legs tripping her up. Willowkit fell on top of Swiftkit. Swiftkit pulled her legs into her belly and pushed up with all her might sending Willowkit into the side of the nursery. Willowkit leapt back at Swiftkit and they fell into a tussle kicking up dust as they went. Suddenly, where Willowkit was thrown off before a young badger crashed through the nursury. Before any cat noticed Willowkit and Swiftkit leapt in unison onto the badgers back. Willowkit edged towards the neck while Swiftkit raked her claws down the badgers side. Shadowclaw pushed his way into the nursury. He watched his own kits that were only four moons old battle a young badger. It was when Willowkit was thrown off screeching with a large stratch down her side that Shadowclaw leapt in. Her ordered "Get off and get somewhere safe!" He yowled at Swiftkit. Shadowclaw quickly killed the badger and rushed to his kits. Willowkit had a large gash down her side and Swiftkit had a strach on her shoulder up to shoulder.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Badger attack!!!! (been meaning to do this for a while open to all) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Badger attack!!!! (been meaning to do this for a while open to all) Empty Re: Badger attack!!!! (been meaning to do this for a while open to all)

Post by Wolvine Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:08 pm

OOC: Sorreh Fizzface but a single cat kill a badger? Even several cats can't kill one........
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Badger attack!!!! (been meaning to do this for a while open to all) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Badger attack!!!! (been meaning to do this for a while open to all) Empty Re: Badger attack!!!! (been meaning to do this for a while open to all)

Post by Cheesles Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:38 pm

(The kits had already done most of the work AND if you read it it was a young badger. And I was bored.)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Badger attack!!!! (been meaning to do this for a while open to all) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:36 am

OOC: Kits would be eated. And you still can't kill a young badger. FAIL
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Badger attack!!!! (been meaning to do this for a while open to all) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Jaywing:. Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:35 pm

Hey, I'm just glad SOMEONE FINALLY posted in the nursury besides me. And I was once part of an rp site where posts where things were MUCH less realistic than that post.
.:Jaywing:.
.:Jaywing:.

Warning System : Badger attack!!!! (been meaning to do this for a while open to all) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:17 pm

OOC- This topic should be closed *nudge nudge*
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Warning System : Badger attack!!!! (been meaning to do this for a while open to all) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down