Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Little Brick (OPEN)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Little Brick (OPEN) Empty A Little Brick (OPEN)

Post by Noname Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:17 pm

The brown mouse, fiddled with pieces of straw, laying them down inside the holes of grass, making a nice little bed. He crawled over the brick dropping into the hole that would seem a few feet for a human. "Ah." he curled in a corner, wrapping his tail over his feet, he sighed happily. "At home... Peace, none of those ignorant cats, if they only knew how the other side of the food chain lived." Akamaru stuffed a seed into his mouth nibbling off it's little shell and devouring it in a split second. He was slowly getting bored, he was supposed to be a mouse of action, and a map maker, not to sit on his bum and chomp down on seeds. He twitched his ears aggressively scratching his hind quarters with his tail. "A good as time as any, to get some more cartographing done." he muttered, with great effort lifting himself out of the brick to be met with a creature staring right at him. "Well, hello." he whimpered.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Warning System : A Little Brick (OPEN) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

A Little Brick (OPEN) Empty Re: A Little Brick (OPEN)

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:24 pm

Kiba stared at some strange, little, brown mouse... Who can... Er... Speak other languages? "Er..." The white wolf grunted, flicking his tail. He lowered his head to get a better veiw of the mouse.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:30 pm

"What? Haven't you ever seen a talking mouse before? You wolves, always thinking you are the superior species, why can't you imagine another creature that can communicate on your level? Really, it's not that hard. But, I don't expect war loving, deer eating, mongrels to understand. So, sir? What is your name?" asked the mouse is mouth moving a mile per minute, he fidgeted with his paws looking at the wolf in front of him, not in the least afraid of it now that he knew that it was confused by all of this.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:39 pm

Some... Mouse... "Name's Kiba..." Kiba shook his head. He was talking to a Mouse! A freakin' Mouse! I'm going insane... I just know it... The white wolf lowered his body 'till he was laying down. "Where'd you learn Wolf?" He asked, twitching his tail.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:43 pm

"From Barbaro of Atlas. I'm Akamaru Tree-Mouse, born in the West, Jacobson Barnyard to be exact. And I presume you are out here too? What, kill more harmless deer? And I'll have you know, I know some pretty nice deer! Kenny the Deer... I saw him eaten alive by you monsters!" said Akamaru rambling on and pacing on top of the brick showing off his colorful vocabulary, though he was much more fluent in mouse than he was wolf.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:47 pm

Kiba tilted his head. Strange... "I'll have you know that I don't fancy Deer! I'm more on the line of Chicken.. And Pig... But, those aren't found around these parts... I'm from farther away than you, Akumaru... I'm from Japan... I just forgot the loction..."
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:51 pm

"AKA! Akamaru! Japan? Oh, that place... Never been there before, but I think I have a distant cousin on my sister's side that knew a turtle who had been there. So, friend, where do you reside currently?" asked Akamaru plopping down on the brick finally having that precious conversation with a wolf he had so desired. A friendly wolf that is, besides old Barbaro, that rapscallion could tell a grand yarn. Akamaru sighed pondering old memories thoughtfully.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:54 pm

Kiba chuckled. "Currently... Eh... I'm currently staying at an old Fox Den... Not too far from here, really!" The wolf rolled onto his back. If he ever tells anyone about his conversation with a mouse, they'll call him crazy for sure!
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:58 pm

"You're a strange one for sure. I like that!" chattered Akamaru at the wolfs antics. "Foxes... I never liked talking with them, always about killing something, or the great Psycia. Who knows what that is. Anyway, what brings you by the old homestead? Trying to catch a good meal I bet, you wolves have huge stomachs, a couple of seeds and I'm good, but the things you beasts put down. Blows my mind."
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:02 am

OOC: Kiba is a loner from Japan, so he uses real curse words! xD

Kiba chuckled. "Actually, I'm fine... I haven't eaten since I finished a fight... That damn wolf... Trying to kill a Femme wolf for no rea-... Er... Sorry, I'm letting my mind wander!"
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:04 am

"Femme wolf? Your lady friend, ah? And it's good to let the mind wander, I do it all the time, it's what brought me to the line of work as cartography, I love to explore, and help others in there explorations. If only my family could see me now." rambled Akamaru, rubbing rain water out of his eyes. And allowing his tail to curl around his small feet again.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:06 am

Kiba chuckled at Akamaru's rambling. "So, why did you leave your home? Besides to do Cartography?" The white wolf glansed slightly over to the limp, unnoticed body of Akuma. When is she to wake?

OOC: SHORT! T^T
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:54 pm

"Cats... Those bloody whelps, nearly scarfed my whole family line. But enough about me, what about yourself, don't you have a family? A sister, a brother, a wife, a son or daughter, or parents, or even a pack as you may call it." asked the inquisitive mouse, waiting with huge eyes and flapping ears for an answer to his burrowing questions.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:33 pm

Akuma opened her eyes slowly,but didn't move. She felt numb,like all the blood that had been spilled on the ground had taken her pain with it.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:20 pm

OOC: NO MUSE! T^T

Kiba sighed. "Well... I used to have a Family... But... They died... Of an invasion..." The wolf turned over, memouries flooding into his head.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:28 am

OOC: This is because Kyubbles is lazy. XD

Kraze ran behind this new, unknown wolf. Who was he? And what was he doing? Snatching Akuma off in the distance like the night in shining armor... whatever those were. Yes, he may have been helping, but he still couldn't run off with Akuma like Tarzan.... whoever that was.

When he reached Akuma and the other white wolf, he growled. Wolves, man they were annoying.

OOC: And this was bcause I was lazy as well.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:26 am

"AH! More wolves it's a whole pack!" screeched a frightened Akamaru who leaped into the fur of Kiba so as not to be seen. Hanging on like a tick to his neck fur. The little mouse shook with fright at the appearance of 'Kraze' he looked... Really scary. And Akamaru knew when to draw the line when meeting new people, and a scary wolf that appears out of nowhere snarling like the dickens, the only thing to do was to cut and run, and hide in a friends neck fur.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:09 am

Kiba leaped up when Akamaru leaped onto his fur. The white wolf turned his head and eyed the other wolf... From Wolfclan, apparently. "Don't worry... He's here to 'talk' to me..." Kiba took a few steps forwards, stopping by Akuma. "You may be wondering why I stepped in and faught you other wolf friend..." He barked to Kraze. "And, why I ran off with her on my back..." The wolf nodded his head over to Akuma, who was still on the ground. Figures she wouldn't get up by now... Too much blood loss...
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:43 pm

Akuma almost jumped when she heard voices. "Kraze...?"she croaked,her voice low and soft. She didn't even try to sit up,only lifting her head slightly to look at them with dull blue eyes. She didn't say anything else,as just saying "Kraze" had ignited agony in her torn and bloody throat.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:13 pm

"He's not my friend," Kraze growled. "He's just a mangy mutt who can't follow orders." He looked over at the white wolf's neck to see a mouse clinging to it. Great, Akuma's capture is a lunatic who makes friends with prey. Nice. The black wolf turned his blue eyes to the other one again. "Yes, I am wondering why you stole her away. Planning on ruffing her up more than she already is?" Kraze snarled at this other wolf. How dare he come in and steal her away with his no doubt vile intentions.

Kraze quickly looked down at Akuma, his eyes getting a tad softer. "Yes, it's me, I'll get you away from this dog." He told her, looking quickly back at the wolf, his eyes hard again and a growl coming off him again.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:20 pm

Kiba snorted. "May I remind you that it was I who saved her, while you were staring, dumbfounded!" Kiba's fur started to bristle. "I have no intentions to harm any Femme, unless they tick me off... If you are here to take her back to your clan, then take her... Though, your friend will just try and kill her again!" The white wolf bared his teeth, his fluffed-up white tial lashing. He started to put a paw forwards, but he stopped when he noticed Akuma. Kiba stepped back, nodding towards the femme. "You can take her, but I'd advise you to keep her away from Wolfclan..."
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:27 pm

Kraze growled. Yes, he didn't know what to do at the time, but it was kind of a sudden thing, he wasn't completely sure as to what happened or what was going on. The truth.. it just made him angry. "We can take care of him." Kraze growled, "We're smart enough to know to get someone like that out of the clan." Keep her away from WolfClan he said. She had to go back to get help, she wouldn't be able to heal properly if not. What was this clown going to do? let her bleed out and die? That's what it seemed.

Kraze cautiously stepped towards Akuma to get her, watching the other wolf intently, not letting his eyes off him, just in case he played a trick.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:30 pm

Kiba sat down near Akamaru's little brick. "Some wolves..." He muttered, heaving a large sigh.

OOC: Oh, yeah... SHORTNESS! xD
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:40 pm

Akuma's eyes dulled even more. "What happened to Duke..?"she rasped with difficulty.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:47 pm

"Less than he deserves and more when we get back," Kraze growled. Slowly and carefully, Kraze pulled Akuma up onto his back. The extra weight pulled him down some, but he was able to get her on. He turned around, still wary of the other wolf with the mouse friend and started on his way back to WolfClan.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next