Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Wolfclan (or give me a better name!!)

+2
LEN KAGAMINE
Cheesles
6 posters

Go down

Dream of Wolfclan (or give me a better name!!) Empty Dream of Wolfclan (or give me a better name!!)

Post by Cheesles Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:34 am

Name: Dream (give me a better name!!!)
Affiliate: Wolfclan

Looks: Dream of Wolfclan (or give me a better name!!) Beautiful-White-Wolf-With-Blue-Eyes-wolves-6880194-505-509
Personality: Protective mother, would do anything for friends and family. She can give her enemies scars they will not forget. She is loyal but deep in her heart she will always be a loner. She is lonely and prefers to be alone. She is friendly and kind once you get to know her.
Birth: loner

History: Was born a loner and found herself to wolfclan camp at just a few days old. A lovely young she wolf toke her in. Her pups had died when theywere bron. The wolf was kind and giving but was killed mercylessly during an unjustified broder fight.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Dream of Wolfclan (or give me a better name!!) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Dream of Wolfclan (or give me a better name!!) Empty Re: Dream of Wolfclan (or give me a better name!!)

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:48 am

Isn't there already a wolf named Dream? Yeah... There is... So... CHANGE IT... ><
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : Dream of Wolfclan (or give me a better name!!) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Dream of Wolfclan (or give me a better name!!) Empty Re: Dream of Wolfclan (or give me a better name!!)

Post by Wolvine Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:11 pm

I noes I should not posht here, but I ish goin to give a suggestions. Ice? Craem... CREAMCAKE!
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Dream of Wolfclan (or give me a better name!!) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:35 pm

Name her Snowball... 'Cause she has snow on her nose... xD
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : Dream of Wolfclan (or give me a better name!!) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:22 pm

Yesh, there is a Dream. She's Dairo's mate, but she was RPed by Sakura who was banned.

SO APPROVED I SAY!
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:37 pm

This charracter will not be played yet. Anyone and that includes regular members shall post on here giving suggesstions if they have any. Also if you can, I would like something like: Dairo, Sakura, Hrojo anything like that. I dun really know how to explain it.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Dream of Wolfclan (or give me a better name!!) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:40 pm

Kioa. Narasan xD Kiria
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Dream of Wolfclan (or give me a better name!!) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:03 pm

give me more ideas then I can chose come on anyone!
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:16 pm

Sorry to double post but her name will stay dream. Although if she has pups i dun if she will but if she does then I will consider snowball as a name. I like it but is not for her personality.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:42 am

try Akull, Ice in Albanian. Or try moon milk, Milk from the moon! All 100.000.000.000.000 dollers! You'd be mad to buy them!
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:36 am

no, it was cinnamonkit(scourge) that was banned. she supposed to be able to come back in 2 months. How about Blizzard?
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:37 am

Cinnamonkit, Sakura and Scourge are same person xD
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:14 am

There is already a Blizzard... He's a Loner Kit who he and his siblings are to think that they are foxes... >< So, no Blizzard.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:31 pm

DON'T DOUBLE POST! USETHE EDIT BUTTON! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:36 pm

um, well we got to think of another name. How about Icefrost or somethin'?
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:03 pm

Wolves don't tend to have double names....
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:04 pm

i know of one that does, i think. I'm just throwing out suggestions
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:11 pm

Heartbroken? Thats Sakura's Merh.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:12 pm

How about Sleet or Hail? She is white, like snow, also like these types of falling water....
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:34 pm

Luna
Mishka
Nahina Natani
Nakomi
Nannu
Newt
Okwaho
Priscilla
Pug
Sasha Marie
Shadow
Smokey Snowy Four Socks (xD)
Sun of Malikye
Tacoma
Taima
Tukkie
Tutanka
Waya
Willow... :3

Last edited by Servant of Evil on Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:39 pm

whoa
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:32 am

Pug? Jetty ish using Luna...
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:13 am

Frost will be her name. If dere is anyone that thats wants a mate, I know how much Wolfclan needs pups...
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:04 pm

There.

Approved.

Stop posting here.

*grr face*
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down