Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uh... duh, I'm Watson.

4 posters

Go down

Uh... duh, I'm Watson. Empty Uh... duh, I'm Watson.

Post by Member Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:28 pm

Tansykit was sneaking around the territory as he shouldn't. He was far from the nursery, and he wasn't sure if the other kits knew. He had snuck out by accident more, like a stumble into the territory. He was on his usual rounds through the camp, going through his compulsive check through camp, seeing if anything had changed.

The kit, he wasn't looking where he was going. When he found a new scent by the entrance he just followed it blindly, now he was out, looking at all that was around him. He had never ventured far out in the territory, so the area he was in now... it was pretty new. He liked it, a lot.

Why couldn't they always stay out here? What was the danger?
Administrator

Warning System : Uh... duh, I'm Watson. WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Uh... duh, I'm Watson. Empty Re: Uh... duh, I'm Watson.

Post by Noname Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:33 pm

Struggling could be heard now that far from there. Owlkit, the dark brown tabby with the wispy ears, was carrying a large rock on his shoulder, as he crawled on the ground, grunting with effort. In the moon light, his yellow eyes shone bright, wide open and straining with the energy it took to carry the rock. Finally he topped in front of a pile of rocks and dropped the rock on his back onto it. "Lick..." he muttered exhaustively. The kit sighed loudly, feeling his muscles pound and burn with the exertion he had put them through.

"Nighty, Night." he muttered, rolling onto his back and staring up at the sky, his yellow eyes beginning to close. Unaware of his dear friend, Watson/Tansykit nearby.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:44 pm

Tansykit walked around, gazing up at the sky and looking around the forest. It was fun. Oh so very fun, fun, fun. He looked ahead of him now, smelling all the different scents that were so different. Redundant, yes. And... what was best about it... almost scary was that... the scents were never the same! Ever! He could roam around all his life.

He stopped when he saw a pile of rocks. What had made this? He ran over to the pile and sniffed it. It smelled like.... wet rock. Hm. Tansykit jumped on top of the pile and climbed to the top, accidentally knocking over some on the pile.

Looking from where he was, he could see a lot more. Cool. The black and white kit looked down to see his friend, Owlkit, laying on the ground, exhausted it seemed.

"Owlkit? What are you doing here?"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:25 pm

Foxkit crept out into the woods,keeping her paw steps soft and quiet. Her ginger pelt was still soft and fluffy from the nursery,and it caught easily on thorns she passed,highlighting the way for any cat to follow her. I'll restock the freshkill-pile single pawed.she thought proudly,lifting her nose to scent the air. A sheet of rain slapped her in the face,and she fell backwards into a bramble bush,making a loud clashing noise.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:56 pm

Ivorykit laughed at Owlkit before slipping out from behind her bush. She poked at him with her paw. "Oh, wake up..." she muttered, saying her first words in a few weeks.
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:33 pm

"Ivorykit?" Tansykit mewed from up on his perch atop the rock mountain. "What are you doing out here?"

Too lazy to have muse.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:38 pm

Ivorykit looked at Tansykit, eyes cold and she doesn't say another word, showing that she kind of likes Owlkit. She prodded Owlkit again before sighing. She pads back to camp, trying to sneak in.
OOC: Too tired for muse...
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum