Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiC Kitteh up 4 doption. (Fizz will fry me for doing thish..)

5 posters

Go down

WiC Kitteh up 4 doption. (Fizz will fry me for doing thish..) Empty WiC Kitteh up 4 doption. (Fizz will fry me for doing thish..)

Post by Wolvine Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:44 pm

SF and SF (xD) from windclan's kits. Don't ask how they got to be brown if their parents are silver.

Name: Reedkit/paw/whistle? IDK Didn't really get this far... You pick.
Affiliate: Windclan
Cat- Kit
Wolf- Mincemeat

Looks:WiC Kitteh up 4 doption. (Fizz will fry me for doing thish..) A_brown_kitten_by_ulissm
Personality: Sparky and playful, Reedkit is prepared to do anything to help his clan. He is quick to defend it, and longs to be Windclan's best warrior. He constantly pesters other warriors with his brother, Otterkit, to make them tell stories.
Birth: Windclan

History: Heh. Lucky tis a kit.

Name: Otterkit/paw/Noclue (MINES!)
Affiliate: WC
Cat- Kit
Wolf- Chew toy

Looks: Brown with black spots.
Personality: Much the same as Reedkit, but he takes after his father in the way that he stops to think. He is intelligent, but less storng that Reedkit, but he still puts up a very good fight. He also hopes to become a great warrior, and will do anything his mentor askes him.
Birth: WiC

History: Yaaaaaaaaay KITHOOD!

Last edited by Wolvine on Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : WiC Kitteh up 4 doption. (Fizz will fry me for doing thish..) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

WiC Kitteh up 4 doption. (Fizz will fry me for doing thish..) Empty Re: WiC Kitteh up 4 doption. (Fizz will fry me for doing thish..)

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:21 pm

Mincemeat and Chew Toy? WiC Kitteh up 4 doption. (Fizz will fry me for doing thish..) Icon_surprised
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Warning System : WiC Kitteh up 4 doption. (Fizz will fry me for doing thish..) WarningBar-Gloss1

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

WiC Kitteh up 4 doption. (Fizz will fry me for doing thish..) Empty Re: WiC Kitteh up 4 doption. (Fizz will fry me for doing thish..)

Post by Wolvine Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:42 pm

Yush.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : WiC Kitteh up 4 doption. (Fizz will fry me for doing thish..) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:30 pm

Hmmm... I want Reedkit... xD Err... RP sample... >< Can if be when they're, you know, a few moons old? xD

---

Reedkit poked his head out of the Nursery, his hind quarters wiggling in the air. His eyes slitted as he stalked forwards, his hind quarters still in the air. The small brown kit leaped, pouncing on a long peice of heather that swayed in the wind. He batted at it, claws unsheathed, making it slice open with only a few swipes. Reedkit leaped up, ears pricked, as his spotted his brother, Otterpaw. "Hey, Otterkit!" He yowled, bounding over to the other kit with a few strides, "You wanna go pester the Elders for more stories?" He chirped, a small glint in his eyes.

---

Wow... xD Worst hunters crouch, but he's a kit... What do 'ya expect? :3

Last edited by Servant of Evil on Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : WiC Kitteh up 4 doption. (Fizz will fry me for doing thish..) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:32 pm

xD One question, why ish Ottery prenty when Reedy shtil Kit? xD Nah jokes. U gots the kitteh.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:55 pm

*does the happy dance*

Er..

Otterpaw...

I sorta wasn't thinking... xD
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:58 pm

xD O_o Scary thought. We ish going to be brothers. *screams*
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:19 pm

xD *rofls* So... When are they to be born, Wolvine-san?
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:21 pm

No clue... Ask the Cheesy-Fizzsquash
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:00 am

I dun like the pic of reedy and I think otter should be more grey or silver. He can have a touch of brown in you want. Owlkit will be born AND survive. Here is bio: oh and kyuubert they will be born sometime in Leafbare not sure when. Is still growing in silverfeathers belly! :)

Name: Owlkit/paw/heart
Affiliate: WC

Looks:WiC Kitteh up 4 doption. (Fizz will fry me for doing thish..) BlackWhiteKitten Green eyes

Personality: Much like my brother. She is a sometimes disobidient but only when she is doing a task already. When given a task she will work hard on it and will not do anything till it is completely finished. At days old hung onto life with a fighting spirit and pulled through. She is always trying her best but sometimes try too hard.

She is always striving to be better then her brothers. She will be a good hunter, better then her brothers.

Birth: Clanborn with unloyal father and kind extremly loyal mother.

History: kitty, no need.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : WiC Kitteh up 4 doption. (Fizz will fry me for doing thish..) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:04 am

Uh... okay. Jetter and Iron's kittehs are going to have an Otterkit, and there is already an Owlkit so.......
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:04 am

BTW I forgot to add I will be taking owlkit but I will need to change the name. These kit do not come for a while though. Half way through leaf bare. It will be Ivykit/paw/heart.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : WiC Kitteh up 4 doption. (Fizz will fry me for doing thish..) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:47 pm

There's already an Ivykit.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:10 pm

xD FAIL! Also, Oteery will be brown with black spots. >( Meh what clan will Oterkit of Iron and Jet be born? I really liked Otter...
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:45 pm

ThunderClan.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:00 pm

So can I hash Ottery ash his name? PLZ??? xD Darmit Fizzeh, you forgot to make Owlkit a food/toy related thing to wolves... Should have done kibble.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down