Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A leaf and a tansy lay under a feather, wetting out in the storm.

4 posters

Go down

A leaf and a tansy lay under a feather, wetting out in the storm. Empty A leaf and a tansy lay under a feather, wetting out in the storm.

Post by Member Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:50 pm

So... I need plots for Leafkit and Stormkit and Featherpaw. I've got... nothing going on over here. XD I haven't an idea or anything, so please help meh!

Leafkit is in ThunderClan, and Stormkit is in DarkClan, so is Featherpaw. I probably don't need a plot for Featherpaw at the moment since... all she needs to do right now is sit around and heal people. Yeah, pretty much I guess, but it's nice to have on in mind.
Administrator

Warning System : A leaf and a tansy lay under a feather, wetting out in the storm. WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

A leaf and a tansy lay under a feather, wetting out in the storm. Empty Re: A leaf and a tansy lay under a feather, wetting out in the storm.

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:27 pm

Hmm... Nightclan can come in a dream and make you full Medicine Cat of Darkclan! >:3
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : A leaf and a tansy lay under a feather, wetting out in the storm. WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

A leaf and a tansy lay under a feather, wetting out in the storm. Empty Re: A leaf and a tansy lay under a feather, wetting out in the storm.

Post by Member Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:51 pm

Well, I was at Snowstone to do that, b ut if we could do it now then... YA! XD
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:41 am

Stormkit is Moonkits brother right?
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : A leaf and a tansy lay under a feather, wetting out in the storm. WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:03 am

O.O You don't even remember your own brother!? I'm ashamed. *cries in a corner*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:36 am

Yeah well I should of forgotten you don't rp him.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : A leaf and a tansy lay under a feather, wetting out in the storm. WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:27 am

She RPs him... You are just never on... Stormkit was TAKEN by a baka Shadowclan Warrior without a life... But, Nightstar saved Stormkit... ><
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:08 pm

How about they all have the ability to shoot nuclear rawrburgers, and they all find that out by blowing Nightstar to smithereens?
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:28 pm

Nah... Stormkit wouldn't do it, and Featherpaw definitely wouldn't since he's her father. Tansykit... well, maybe probably not. XD Leafkit might though!
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:04 pm

ROFL. Member-san, if you want to be full Medicine Cat, just post a thread saying NIGHTCLAN and all that jazz... xD
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:55 pm

Erkay. XD *rushes to make thread*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down