Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training Time! (open to all apprentices and their mentors)

+2
Naruto
Lynx
6 posters

Go down

Training Time! (open to all apprentices and their mentors) Empty Training Time! (open to all apprentices and their mentors)

Post by Lynx Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:34 am

OOC: First posted it in the wring place.

IC Sandfur padded to the training hollow, waiting for Rockpaw to approach.

Blazepaw
darted to the hollow. She couldn't wait for the first training with her
littermates! She will show them what she has learned so far. She would
show them all the best hunting places, the hunting coruch and...
Blazepaw sheathed and unsheathed her claws in excitment. When only
Redwhisker was already here!
"Hello Sandfur!", Blazepaw mewed and dipped her head. "Are we ALL going to train together today?", she squealed.

"I
hope so. Maybe the others will explore the territory first, but I think
it's better if you young cats power out while training before scaring
all the prey from here to the Snowstone with you questions.", the older
cat mewed.
Lynx
Lynx

Warning System : Training Time! (open to all apprentices and their mentors) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Training Time! (open to all apprentices and their mentors) Empty Re: Training Time! (open to all apprentices and their mentors)

Post by Naruto Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:06 pm

"Wow."Rockpaw muttered,his eyes huge. "I never knew that the forest was so big."
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Training Time! (open to all apprentices and their mentors) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Training Time! (open to all apprentices and their mentors) Empty Re: Training Time! (open to all apprentices and their mentors)

Post by Lynx Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:59 am

"ROCKPAW!!", Blazepaw squealed. "Let's train together!" The orange she-cat prowled on her brother and jumped on his tail.

Sandfur gave a mreeow of laughter. "Well, until Redwhisker is coming I could train you both. She will come soon I think. And the basic movements are all the same." She stood up. "Is that okay with you both?"
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:10 am

Redwhisker entered the training hollow. Hearing the last of Sandfurs words he mewed, "No as it is Blazepaw's first train session with me I wish for her to do something with me. Something very important an apprentice has to learn. Maybe another time." Redwhisker suggested.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Training Time! (open to all apprentices and their mentors) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:35 am

Sandfur nodded. "Okay then, do what you like." She turned for Rockpaw. "Are you up for your first battle and hunting moves?"
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:04 am

(Will make a new topic for me and blazepaw only!)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Training Time! (open to all apprentices and their mentors) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:30 pm

"You bet!"Rockpaw mewed,a little dissapointed his sister couldn't join them.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:03 am

"Okay, then let's begin with the hunter's crouch. This move is very important for hunting and fighting. Look at me." Sandfur pressed her self to the ground, ears flat and tail slightly over the ground. Then she put one paw infron of the other, touching the ground only with the pads of her claws. Then she sat up again. "See? You have to be aware that the mouse hears you before it smeels you and a rabbit feels you at first. And look out for your tail, it mustn't touch the ground.", she mewed. "Now try it."
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:02 pm

Rockpaw sank down into a unlevel crouch and placed his paws forwards,looking a little lopsided. "Like this?"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:28 pm

"It's a good start. Look for your tail. I musn't touch the ground nor be too high in the air. And watch your balance", she mewed.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:22 pm

He nodded and lifted his tail so that his fur wasn't brushing the ground,and adjusted his balance a little. He glided forwards silently,and then stepped on a twig. "Foxdung!"Rockpaw hissed.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:38 am

Sandfur purred. "Not bad! Realy your doing a great job. Do you want to practice some more or do you want to see a battle move? Afterwards we can eat if you want."
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:54 am

OOC: Rockpaw? No training anymore?
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandleaf Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:57 pm

Sandleaf slipped quitely into the training hollow to watch the apprentices. She smelt the damp leafbare scent and shook the dew from her coat. Maybe she should be doing somthing useful now but she had been on patrol ALL morning and now she was exhausted. Mist swirled all around the present cats and Sandleaf shivered. This had been the coldest leafbare in a while and the scents of greenleaf seemed worlds away. Sighing she folded her delicate paws under her chest and watched the apprentices swiping at their mentors.

Sandleaf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:26 pm

OOC:

... Sandleaf.

You can't RP until your char has been approved ... >>
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:16 pm

OOC: AND THIS THREAD IS LIKE A MONTH OLD!
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum