Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Training session. (Blazepaw and me only)

3 posters

Go down

First Training session. (Blazepaw and me only) Empty First Training session. (Blazepaw and me only)

Post by Cheesles Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:06 am

Redwhisker whisked his apprentice away from the training hollow towards the border without saying anything. He was very secretive. He was going to show his apprentice what his mentor had shown him on the first day.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : First Training session. (Blazepaw and me only) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

First Training session. (Blazepaw and me only) Empty Re: First Training session. (Blazepaw and me only)

Post by Lynx Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:24 am

OOC: You DO know, that Blazepaw isn't a new apprentice? She is already one moon long an apprentice.

IC: Blazepaw followed her mentor, not knowing where they are heading and why they had to leave Rockpaw.
Lynx
Lynx

Warning System : First Training session. (Blazepaw and me only) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

First Training session. (Blazepaw and me only) Empty Re: First Training session. (Blazepaw and me only)

Post by Member Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:39 pm

OOC: i could only assume yes since she's the creator and all. XD
Administrator

Warning System : First Training session. (Blazepaw and me only) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:07 am

(well its first with me. And I am the creator(like member said) and she has only been an apprentice for a very short while.)

Redwhisker kept walking, looking around him for any signs of prey.

NO MUSE!
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : First Training session. (Blazepaw and me only) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:23 am

Blazepaw still followed and sniffed the air for prey as her mentor did.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:53 am

OOC: No more training for Blazepaw? Does she has to stay an apprentice forever? :(
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down