Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainpaw is ready.(Private me and shadow only.)

2 posters

Go down

Rainpaw is ready.(Private me and shadow only.) Empty Rainpaw is ready.(Private me and shadow only.)

Post by Cheesles Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:23 am

Shadowclaw padded into the Leaders den. He dropped the mouse beside his leaders nest and sat down. "Hello, Shadowstar I must talk to you about Rainpaw." He mewed.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Rainpaw is ready.(Private me and shadow only.) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Rainpaw is ready.(Private me and shadow only.) Empty Re: Rainpaw is ready.(Private me and shadow only.)

Post by Cheesles Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:59 am

(River? Shadow? Anyone?)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Rainpaw is ready.(Private me and shadow only.) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Rainpaw is ready.(Private me and shadow only.) Empty Re: Rainpaw is ready.(Private me and shadow only.)

Post by Edward Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:35 am

(sorry, been busy)

Shadow flexed her claws with a tired expression on her face. "Rainpaw, huh? Okay then, go on." she sat up straight once she was fully awake and curld her tail 'round her paws.
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Warning System : Rainpaw is ready.(Private me and shadow only.) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:17 am

"I have seen various improvements recently with her training. Her hunting is nearly perfect and I think it is high time she became a warrior." The deputy mewed bow his head respectively to his leader when she sat down.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:17 am

"I have seen various improvements recently with her training. Her hunting is nearly perfect and I think it is high time she became a warrior." The deputy mewed bow his head respectively to his leader when she sat down.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down