Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A slight recap. (Closed to all non-Batpaws)

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A slight recap. (Closed to all non-Batpaws) - Page 3 Empty Re: A slight recap. (Closed to all non-Batpaws)

Post by Naruto Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:57 pm

Batpaw nodded and fell silent again. He could smell the fresh ThunderClan scent now,noting that the camp must be very close by. A sharp wind slapped him in the face,making his eyes sting. He blinked rapidly.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : A slight recap. (Closed to all non-Batpaws) - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

A slight recap. (Closed to all non-Batpaws) - Page 3 Empty Re: A slight recap. (Closed to all non-Batpaws)

Post by Member Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:09 pm

"So, what are you going to say when we get there?" Leafpaw asked Batpaw. He must have had something. He said he wanted to report it, right? She just wanted to hear it before hand so she knows what she's getting into.
Administrator

Warning System : A slight recap. (Closed to all non-Batpaws) - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:14 pm

"I'm going to say that I saw you hunting at the border and you fell in the river."Batpaw meowed,waving his tail. "And that I saved you." He smiled innocently. "Is that okay?"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:32 pm

"That sounds great!" Leafpaw said with a smile. So he wasn't going to tell the other cats that she had actually been trespassing. It made her happy. But why would he do that for her? Oh, does it matter? He was being... friendly is all. And, besides, it was... kind of true.

"Here's the camp," She told him as the entrance came into view.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:08 pm

"'Kay. Where should we go first?"Batpaw mewed. Should they go to the medicine den or the leader's den? He had no clue.

NO MUSE
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:40 pm

Leafpaw shrugged. "Well, I feel fine, all I am is a little sleepy. I saw we go to the leader's den first." She nodded. "I don't want to be cooped up in the medicine den and have a cat look over me when I'm this tired!" She was tired, yes, very tired, and every pawstep too all her strength, but even so, she sounded as cheery and excited as ever.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:45 pm

"Alright. Lets go."Batpaw said,a little awkwardly. He wasn't sure whether or not to parade into her camp nonchalantly. But then,that might get him killed. He waited for her to go first,stepping aside slightly.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:56 pm

Leafpaw lifted her head up. She had let it stay down since she was so tired, but now she needed to have it up higher. She didn't want to look... too pathetic, especially on her first day. Raintalon would be disappointed for sure.

With sure, but drowsy pawsteps, Leafpaw led the way into camp, pushing in through the entrance.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:57 pm

Batpaw followed Leafpaw,his big paws making little noise as the snow swirled around them.

((Should I make thread?))
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3