Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I CAN'T be bothered to write this a second time.

2 posters

Go down

I CAN'T be bothered to write this a second time. Empty I CAN'T be bothered to write this a second time.

Post by Member Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:11 pm

Name: Blackstripe
Affiliate: Clan-Nightclan

Looks: I CAN'T be bothered to write this a second time. C2

Personality: Blackstripe is an evil cat, one who'd do malicious things, just for his own gain. He loved to kill and he loved to blackmail and frame. Anything wicked in the world, he probably did it.

Birth: Clan- ShadowClan

History: When Blackstripe was a warrior, on the last day of his life, he buried his unconscious father, Twistedstar, deep under the ground where he'd suffocate in his sleep. He felt it was his greatest accomplishment of all the thing he had done. He had killed clanmate after clanmate, including his mentor, Grasswhisp, and mother, Dawnwind, masked his scent countless times and lived amongst all the other clans under different names, learning their secrets, techniques, killing their warriors, kits, apprentices, and elders through claw and deathberry. Many times he had stolen kits and placed the in another clans territory and framed them for kit stealing. He even killed the medicine cat and he apprentice over in ThunderClan, leaving those fools without any care so they could die of their injuries. After a moon of his travels he came back to his clan and told his father he had been kidnapped and imprisoned as a plan for all three clans to rise up and take down ShadowClan, then he gave him every piece of information he had collected from each clan. His gullible father and his clanmates readied themselves to attack ThunderClan, since they were left without medicine cats. They were at war with the other clans, and in every battle they fought, Blackstripe always made himself look like the best in his clan, purposefully tripping over his clanmates in battle, leaving them to the mercy of their opponents. No one would expect him of anything, he knew. He was the son of the great leader, well muscled and strong, the prodigy of the clan. Blackstripe knew that he would be the next candidate for deputy, no doubt. And what luck did he have when their deputy, Goldenleap, was killed by a "WindClan warrior". Making Blackstripe the deputy, and next in line for leader. He had brought his way up to the moment he had, burying his father alive, his highest achievement. He knew no one could stop him, not even StarClan. Those dead cats were powerless, he knew couldn't do a thing to him, all they could do was sit in Silverpelt and watch him and have their medicine cat pets send messages and try to tell the cats of the his treachery with their prophecies, their rhymes that no cat could decipher till the last minute. They were too stupid to even tell them straight forward, nothing was stopping them, but StarClan was cowardly. Without power they could do nothing, so they stayed up in their skies and hid in their dens like kits while everything unfolded. Blackstripe would become the leader now, with his father missing, he would have to be appointed. At least, he would have if he weren't caught in the act. His sister, Silverbreeze, had spotted him burying their father, she didn't actually see him put him in, she just saw him burying something. She started to bombard him with questions, even if he gave sensible answers to each. His only choice to get her away was to kill her. He knew he could do it. He was better muscled than her, he was stronger, he was faster. and he was sturdier. So attacked her, and the battle was quick, all he had to do was pin her down, and that only took a quick step. He would have killed her, but somehow, she unbalance him, got to her feet quickly, and gave him a final slash at his neck without any hesitation. She didn't kill him quickly, she said he didn't deserve it. So she watched him as he suffocated, a minute or two for her, a million moons for him. With his death she unburied their father and told the clan about all that had happened, making the events of the past make more sense. It wasn't till the next Gathering, week away until they got the stories of the other clans. ShadowClan's name was cleared, but their history gave them a lasting distrust from the other clans.

RP Sample: Okay, I already made this once and it got deleted, so I made it again only MUCH crappier. That's why the personality is so short.
Administrator

Warning System : I CAN'T be bothered to write this a second time. WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

I CAN'T be bothered to write this a second time. Empty Re: I CAN'T be bothered to write this a second time.

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:50 pm

WTF... Long history... *doesn't care to read*

APPROVED!
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : I CAN'T be bothered to write this a second time. WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

I CAN'T be bothered to write this a second time. Empty Re: I CAN'T be bothered to write this a second time.

Post by Member Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:01 pm

That's actually a summary of the last history. XD
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down