Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm better than every single one of you losers. (The RP Thingeh)

+4
DustClaw
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Wolvine
8 posters

Go down

I'm better than every single one of you losers. (The RP Thingeh) Empty I'm better than every single one of you losers. (The RP Thingeh)

Post by Member Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:46 am

Yes, that's what you can say if you make these TRYOUTS!

Yessir, this thread is for the second annual deputy tryouts. Here, you can try out if you want to be deputy of the esteemed FireClan. Yes, they AREN'T dead. I don't know how many times I've said this, but they aren't. They are 100% alive, but not thriving. Our cats have been inactive, so we need to make them active again. First thing we need is a working government. Which includes a leader, a deputy, and a medicine cat, everything else comes as follows: Warrior, Apprentice, Kit. We just need to get our priorities straight here.

NOW! All those who want to be de-pu-tay of FireClan, please line up and post your bios here using the bio template in the bios section. Yes, yes. And the longer it is, and the more descriptive it is, the better chance you have of getting in. Though, it's mostly on things that don't include those.

SO BEGIN!
Administrator

Warning System : I'm better than every single one of you losers. (The RP Thingeh) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

I'm better than every single one of you losers. (The RP Thingeh) Empty Re: I'm better than every single one of you losers. (The RP Thingeh)

Post by Wolvine Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:43 pm

Name: Blacksnow (Another stupid name =D)
Affiliate: FC(AP)
Cat- Deputy (Maybe?)
Wolf- Crunched

Looks: I'm better than every single one of you losers. (The RP Thingeh) DSC03135
Personality: Strict and powerful are words that the other clans use to describe Blacksnow. Even if this is how she appears, she can be friendly, kind and peaceful. She is good at thinking of tactics, which she uses often. Because she was so bad behaved when young, she does not punish kits too harshly when they missbehave or leave the camp.
Birth: Clan...

History: Blacksnow was born in Thunderclan, but her parents ran away, then came to Fireclan. Their daughter and their now desseced son grew up beliving they where Fireclan cats, and where always proud to be them. Their son, who never reached apprenticehood, died in a mysterious attack. Nobody knows who or what did it, and the marks on the kit's body told no story either. Blacksnow's spirits where dampened slightly when she found out the truth, but after a while she was determined to become the clan's best warrior, even if she couldn't stop the little prank now and then, and which kit can resist the temptation of sneaking out of camp once a moon? It was these schemes and tricks she played as a kit that got her to be the cat she is now; smart, full of ideas and tactics, and if not a little cocky.
RP Sample: Blackkit looked around at the others. Her plan was perfect, if only nobody gave them away. Her yellow gaze swept over each kit in turn, warning them not to breath a word. She looked at her brother, Fangkit (STUPID NAMES!), and nodded. He stood and slunk away, hardly making a noise. He was the perfect scout, and the best distraction they could find. Blackkit signaled with her tail for the rest of the kits to follow her, and slowly padded out of camp. 'Kitclan' went down to the gorge, where they all looked down happily. Blackkit raised her head as she heared pawsteps, expecting to see her brother but instead there stood a Fireclan warrior, holding Fangkit by the scruff. The darkness made it hard to see who it was, but from the voice they could tell it was a distressed female. "Do you know how long we've been looking for all of you?" She wailed. "Mother!" Blackkit cried, embarassed to be caught escaping from camp in front of her followers. Then she turned to look at the others, her head low. "It seems we have been caught..." She meowed before they where marched back to camp in silence.

Wow that is a terrible RP sample xD

Last edited by Hige on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : I'm better than every single one of you losers. (The RP Thingeh) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

I'm better than every single one of you losers. (The RP Thingeh) Empty Re: I'm better than every single one of you losers. (The RP Thingeh)

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:33 pm

You need an RP sample.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Warning System : I'm better than every single one of you losers. (The RP Thingeh) WarningBar-Gloss1

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:05 pm

Name-Blazepelt
Gender-Male
Age-34 moons
Affiliate-FireClan
Rank-Deputy(also maybe)
Looks-I'm better than every single one of you losers. (The RP Thingeh) Supalo10
Personality- He is a usually caring cat. He is loyal to his clan and has always been. He can also be a stern, leader-type cat.He is very smart and wise (not the same).even when he was a kit, he would tell the others to not be so roudy.He likes peace though, he hates when his clanmates and other Clans bicker with eachother. He loves kits and help any cats that are lost. He likes being in the spotlight but not to much, just a little, just so he knows he's not just ny other cat. He likes feeling just a little special. He's humble, he won' brag about anything, no matter how special or big it is, he just wants to be known.Even at gatherings, if he had done something special he said it to noone, and asked the leader not to mention anything eather.
Birth- FireClan
History- He was born on a dark night. No other cats were awake, his mom was the only queen at the time. His mother had died a few moons later from starvation. He grew up missing his mother ever since, that's why he can be so caring.As an apprentice he was determined to impress his mom's spirit, all the way from StarClan, he tried his best to learn the ways of the warrior, he would train by himself in the middle of the night until he couldn't move, they would usually find him the next day passed out in the training hollow. As a warrior he would lead all border and hunting patrols. He caught as much prey as he could.He had trained 3 apprentices already, making them each into the best warriors they could be, that's why he is stern, he is determined to make his clan the best and help it prosper.One day the clan found out a fox was living around them and he went out and tracked it himself. He had almost died, but StarClan must have been watching over him because he found the oppotunity to bite it's throat. He brought it back to the clan and put it in the prey pile, feeding the clan well for the first time in moons. For the rest of about 2 moons, the kits would beg him about telling them the story over and over again. He had got tired of it, but he really didn't care, he like not just being another cat in the background.

RP sample- Blazepelt had heard that a fox was in the territory, and he was determined to kill it. I better not tell anybody, they would only stop me from going. Blazepelt thought to himself as he silently sneaked through the camp, out into the territory. He ran around, scenting the air for the scent of the fox. he had finally picked it up. Blazepelt followed the trail all the way to a large hole in the ground. "Get out of hee you mangy fox!" Blazepelt hissed into the fox den. A large orange creature crawled out, snarling at him. The fox jumped after Blazepelt, but missed just by inches. "Is that all you've got?" Blazepelt taunted, but at that spilt second the fox had swiped him hard enough to make him fly a few tail lengths, then jumping to him, pinning Blazepelt down with 2 massive paws. Blazepely was sure he was going to join his mother when he saw his chance, the fox was apparently gloating in whatever language it uses and left it's neck open, Blazepelt seized it and bit down hard on it's throat, feeling it's blood flow into his mouth. The fox got off of him, yowling and stumbling around in pain before falling over, it twitched one more time before laying still. Blazepelt was about to go away before he had a great idea, Why don't I bring the fox back for the fresh-kill pile? Blazepelt thought before going back to the fox and biting down it's scruff. When he finally was back in camp it was almost dawn, but he had done it, he had killed the fox and found food to feed his hungry, skinny clan.

OOC-Ok i'm making up name now.

Graykit had been wayching from nearby, he padded over to Blazepelt, "Where have you been?" Then Greykit noticed the fox, "You killed the fox all by yourself? No way!" Graykit meowed in amazement. "Yeah I did." Blazepelt answered. "Why didn't you tell anyone?" Graykit asked. "Greykit, why are you asking me so many questions? Aren't you supposed to be in the nursery? Greykit went wide-eyed "Oh yeah! I'm so far away, mother will kill me!" Greykit meowed, scared, before running back to the nursery. Sill kits. Blazepelt thought humorisly.

Lionstrike woke up to see a fox in the fresh-kill pile. "Who killed the fox!" He yowled in the air. "This is the same fox we scented in the territory! "I know" Blazepelt answered from behind 'That stupid thing gave a good fight, but I finally got it." Blazepelt finished."Wow, we need to tell the leader!" Lionstrike insisted. "No, not yet, let him sleep. He will get a big suprise soon enough, and for now, I'm so tired I could sleep for a whole moon!" Blazepelt meowed sleepily. "I'll be in the Warriors den if you need me." Blazepelt padded into the den, finding himself a spot. He moved around in a circle, pushing down the nest, then he lay down and drifted into a deep, well-deserved sleep.

Last edited by ■░Ð∪Ⓢ┼░■ on Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : More pwnsomeness)
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:05 am

>.< Darn..........I hate RP samples almost as much as histories........
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : I'm better than every single one of you losers. (The RP Thingeh) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:13 pm

Name: Cindercloud.
Affiliate:FireClan
Cat-
Wolf-

Looks:]:

Personality: Cindercloud is a usually calm and very focused cat, but when trouble is near, this cat is one of the first to take some action. This she-cat can be aggressive, but only to cats and other creatures that threaten her wonderful Clan. As a kit, Cindercloud was very shy, not wanting to leave her nest at all, but as an apprentice she soon broke out of that shell and became more social, and made some friends. Cindercloud is the type that loves to hunt and usually brings something back, it dangling from her jaws. The-she cat believes that even though you can be good at something, there is always room for improvement, so, she is always practicing and trying to get even better.
Birth: Clan; FireClan

History:Cindercloud grew up a pretty normal life, she was born one of the coldest seasons ever cat in the forest had ever witnessed, the chill killing her brother and sister over night, many said the tiny she-cat wouldn't make the night either, but she proved them wrong by growing up into a strong warrior. As time passed her parents got older and older, by the minute it seemed. And after a while and a harsh winter, her mother passed away of old age and bad health. Today her father still sits in that elders den, Cindercloud visiting him almost every day.

RP Sample: Cindercloud casually padded out of FireClan's main camp, and as usual the elders were snoring their heads off, and the medicine cat trying to make them eat some herbs, Poor cat, always having to deal with those cranky elders, just my father is a handful for one cat .She thought, her head dipped in a sort of I-know-how-you-feel way towards the hard working medicine cat.

Padding along, she noticed a queen, heavy with kits and a few older kits, jumping all around her, asking or begging for something or other. It sure is a good thing I don't want those pest hanging around me all day, I couldn’t imagine what that poor cat has to go through ... She thought, then picked up her step and moved on.

Cindercloud was just about to leave when a few warriors came racing towards Littlestar, something troubled the warriors, you could see it on their faces. Not turning back, she continued to walk out, about to go for a nice hunt, the elders, like usual complained about not as many choices as food as there was before. So, Cindercloud sprinted out, the sun just setting behind her, it warmed her back as she raced to find something to help her Clan.

ooc: Out of time ;(((

Last edited by Jet on Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Stupid computer)
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:42 pm

Omg, yours has a chance,I have o destroy all hane that you will ever win!
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:36 pm

Dustclaw, I don't think you can fix it to make it better ...

Last edited by Jet on Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spellin' of course xD)
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:48 am

*Acts like cares.*
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:39 am

........Jet is going to get deputyness. Issa obvious.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:09 pm

Name: Ferretflight
Affiliate: FireClan

Looks: A pale tan cat with the markings of a ferret. She has short legs and a stocky body. Her ears are rounded and her whiskers only go to her nose before stopping. She has a long-haired tail, but short-haired body.

Personality: Ferretflight is tough and hardworking. Sometimes she is too stubborn to give up, but for the most part she's grown out of that. She usually has things under control and she helps any cat of any clan that needs help. She is very generous and she has a kind heart.

Birth: Ferretflight was a loner. Her parents were killed when a FireClan warrior found her. She was given to a FireClan queen who named her Ferretkit.

History: Ferretflight was a loner whose parents were killed when a badger family found their nest. She was saved by her mother and father who managed to drive off the mother badger and her cubs, but later died because their injuries were so bad. When a FireClan warrior found her, he took her to his mate and she became her queen. She grew up with a foster family with two littermates. She knew nothing of her birth family and wished for nothing more than to be the best warrior of FireClan.

RP Sample: Ferretflight wandered her territory. She was bored and decided it was time for some cat to catch some prey for the Clan. She headed out to beside a stream and lapped up the cool, crisp water that tasted so fresh and clean. She heard a rustle behind her. She whipped around quick, only to see that it was a small mole running to it's den. She pounced on it with her short legs, killing it on impact. It dangled in her mouth for what seemed like seasons before she dropped it on the fresh-kill pile.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:03 pm

I pick Wolvine as FireClan Depooteh! :D

CELEBRATE! *does a dance and eat sammiches*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:55 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:01 am

Ah, it's alright, maybe next time Dustface.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:30 am

Congratz Wolverine :) (I know someone is gonna yell at me for posting here, like Kitteh, but oh well, i wanted to congratulate!):)
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:34 am

No, no, you can post here, Mosspaw. XD
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:42 am

I'd only yell at you if this was someone else's bio... ><
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:00 am

Seriously? O.o And Mossfluff, I'm gonna yell at you cuz mah name ios WOLVINE not WOLVERINE! RAWRAWRAWRAWRAWR! Rawr.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:59 pm

SARIOUSLY! :D Isn't is aweshum? :3
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:14 pm

I called you Wolverine on the chat once, but you didn't notice...XD
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:15 pm

O.o *Explodes with Fizzle rage* RAWRAWRAWRAWRARWRARWRARWRARSRWRAETR! Now I got my RAWRS mixed up Dx
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down