Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eagleflight's first day in Windclan, out of the Medicene den (open to all)

2 posters

Go down

Eagleflight's first day in Windclan, out of the Medicene den (open to all) Empty Eagleflight's first day in Windclan, out of the Medicene den (open to all)

Post by Sasori of teh Red Sahndz! Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:37 pm

the next day, Eagleflight got up to her paws and catiously poked her head outside the medicene den.
Sasori of teh Red Sahndz!

Warning System : Eagleflight's first day in Windclan, out of the Medicene den (open to all) WarningBar-Gloss1

https://www.youtube.com/user/graystripe79

Back to top Go down

Eagleflight's first day in Windclan, out of the Medicene den (open to all) Empty Re: Eagleflight's first day in Windclan, out of the Medicene den (open to all)

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:58 pm

Badgerclaw and Goldenpaw were discussing the matter of the continous rain when Badgerclaw spotted Eagleflight coming out of the Medicine Den. "Feeling better?" he asked. Goldenpaw looked at her when he realized Badgerclaw wasn't talking to him.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : Eagleflight's first day in Windclan, out of the Medicene den (open to all) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Eagleflight's first day in Windclan, out of the Medicene den (open to all) Empty Re: Eagleflight's first day in Windclan, out of the Medicene den (open to all)

Post by Sasori of teh Red Sahndz! Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:34 am

"yes..." eagleflight replied. "does...your leader know im... here?" the she cat wondered. "and... do you think i could have a look around?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:50 pm

"The leader will let you stay. His name is Wolfstar. No one to worry about really, I came to this Clan from a clan called FireClan." Badgerclaw boasted while shrugging his shoulders. Goldenpaw spoke up, a little unsettled that Badgerclaw had called his leader a push-over. "You can take a tour with us around camp, then when you're feeling strong enough to wander around, we'll take you through the territory."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasori of teh Red Sahndz! Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:23 pm

"...i'd love that." said Eagleflight. she dipped her head and padded over to the pair of cats.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:50 pm

"Great." Badgerclaw mewed. "Here, you should eat." He pushed a plump rabbit over to her. There wasn't much prey. Guess he wasn't eating tonight. Goldenpaw saw what Badgerclaw had done. He pushed his rabbit towards him. "We can share." Badgerclaw shot a grateful glance toward him "Thanks."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasori of teh Red Sahndz! Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:52 pm

"oh... i dont ever recall having rabbit before...." said Eagleflight, slightly shocked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:57 pm

Goldenpaw shot his head up. "Are you serious?"
"Calm down, Goldenpaw." Badgerclaw turned to Eagleflight. "They taste sort of like mice, but better."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down