Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urgent Meeting (EVERY TC CAT)

+5
Lillyflower
Lynx
De Awesome Raven
LEN KAGAMINE
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Urgent Meeting (EVERY TC CAT) Empty Urgent Meeting (EVERY TC CAT)

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:41 pm

A Is For Amber
Who Drowned In A Pool

B Is For Billy
Who Was Eaten By Ghouls

C Is For Curt
With Disease Of The Brain

D Is For Daniel
Derailed On A Train

E Is For Erik
Who Was Buried Alive

F Is For Frank
Who Was Stabbed Through The Eye

G Is For Greg
Who Died In The Womb

H Is For Heather
Who Was Sealed In A Tomb

Lostpaw bounded from the Medicine Cats' den, panic flooding off her pelt. The apprentice picked her way up to where Silverstar held meetings. She couldn't remember all the words to call the clan, but she did her best. All cats old enough to--... Nevermind that! All cats gather under the Highledge (I forgot what it was called) for an urgent clan meeting!"

One By One, We Bite The Dust
We Kick The Bucket And Begin To Rust
Give Up The Ghost When Your Number's Up
We All Fall Down

Lostpaw knew that the cats would be confused and maybe even annoyed that a Random Blind Apprentice would be doing Silverstar's job. She shook her head. She wasn't just a random blind apprentice, she THE random blind MEDICINE CAT apprentice. Lostpaw waited for the other cats to gather, but her patience was growing short.

Ashes To Ashes, Bones To Paste
You'll Wither Away In Your Resting Place
Eternity In A Wooden Case
We All Fall Down
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : Urgent Meeting (EVERY TC CAT) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Urgent Meeting (EVERY TC CAT) Empty Re: Urgent Meeting (EVERY TC CAT)

Post by Member Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:49 pm

Branchtwist walked out of the warriors den, pure confusion flowing through him. He ran in front a the big rock that he forgot the name of, and saw Lostpaw up there. "What are you doing!?" He yelled up at her.

Leafpaw bounded out of the apprentices den and looked up to Lostpaw as well. What was going on with her? She couldn't even figure out what was going on with that cat. Had she gone crazy or something!?
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:07 pm

Lostpaw glared down at where the scents of Leafpaw and Branchtwist where. "Go get the rest of the clan, then I'll tell you!" She hissed through gritted teeth. The panic still flew off her pelt, but most of it was smothered by her trying to keep calm.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by De Awesome Raven Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:07 am

Flashfire looked up from a blackbird he was eating and mumbled something inaudible due to his noisy chewing. He swallowed it, spat out a mouthful of feathers, and swiped his tongue over his teeth, waiting for the apprentice, was it Lostpaw?, to begin. Flashfire didn't bother wondering why an apprentice would be gathering cats to the Highsomethingwhateveritwascalled, and looked sleepily at Lostpaw.

Dawnpaw stopped in the process of shredding a leaf in half, and looked defiantly at Lostpaw.
"Just because she's a medicine cat apprentice, she gets to call cats up to the Highsomethingwhateveritwascalled?" she meowed indignantly, and Flashfire looked disapprovingly at Dawnpaw.
"Really, Dawnpaw," he meowed, "Lostpaw must have a good reason for doing so. Listen to what she has to say."

Raventail opened an eyelid sleepily from the elder's den, and she yawned widely, revealing cracked and black teeth.
"Whuzzit this time?" she murmured, rubbing her eye with her paw. She looked increduously at Lostpaw, and blinked.
"Did I really sleep that long?" she asked, half joking, half serious.
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:23 am

Lostpaw felt her pelt fluff out when she heard Flashfire eating a Blackbird. Drat! Her mind raced. Soon, very soon, most of these cats would... She shook her head, clearing her mind.

She took in a deep breath, about to begin, even if the others weren't around, they should be able to hear her. "Thunderclan! Drop what your eating! Stop the hunting patrols! EVERYTHING!" She knew this would cause an uproar since they needed food it survive this Leaf-Bare. The fresh-kill has been TAINTED! The water has something in it that is causing to to be toxic. Our prey drinks the water, thus infecting them. We eat the infected prey, we die... I already have Dawnfur in my den. She brought this to my attention. Also, as I was reporting this to Silverstar, she collapsed. I need everyone to stop hunting unless I am there to inspect the prey, and investigate the streams, rivers, pools, ponds, every body of water that comes from Riverclan. My guess is Darkclan, since they are the ones who are mouse-brained enough to do something like this... Also, with the massive amounts off rain we just had, the tainted water had time to wash into the soil and the rest of the water system that runs through Thunderclan. If you see anything that might have caused this, like a dead cat at the bottom of a stream, some prey that fell in and drowned, or even Two-Leg rubbish that could have fallen in by the carelessness of the Two-Legs, report it to ME. Why me? 'Cause Silverstar isn't in the best condition to work it out with this problem. If you guys keep eating the tainted prey, you'll all be in my den, having massive stomach aches, and we'll run out of Juniper Berries, Water Mint, Yarrow, and Yew." Lostpaw took in a deep breath and waited for the clan's responce.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by De Awesome Raven Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:30 am

Flashfire and Dawnpaw gasped at Lostpaw's words, but Raventail tilted her head.
"I've eaten plenty of freshkill, and I've never gotten a stomach ache." she said, almost disbelievingly.
Flashfire glared at the old elder fiercely.
"What about the time you ate the mouse and said you had a stomachache?" he said, looking hard into the elder's eyes.
Raventail pursed her mouth shut, and looked at Lostpaw.
"I might be an elder, but I can still move," she yowled at Lostpaw, "Do you want me to help you gather any herbs?"
Dawnpaw looked frightened and scared, curled up into a tiny fluffball. Flashfire licked Dawnpaw's fur soothingly, and he spat out the hairs from Dawnpaw. Dawnpaw, you really need to groom your pelt more often, he thought to himself.
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:08 am

Sandfur and Blazepaw stared in horror. "But what shall we eat, what shall we drink?", mewed the orange apprentice. "What about our kits, queens and elders? It's Leafbare, they need every food they can get and every water!", Sandfur added.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:45 am

Lillyflower padded to the front on the Nursery, her own little Kit, Honeykit between her Paws, she could tell Honeykit was exited becuase she was shacking.
Lillyflower knew that Honeykit would become an Apprentice soon.

Honeykit started at Lostpaw was envy, she really wanted to become an Apprentice.
Maybe not a Medican Cat Apprentice, but a Warrior's Apprentice. Honeykit was more than 6 Moons old, so she knew that that any Day, it would be her Day.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Warning System : Urgent Meeting (EVERY TC CAT) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:59 am

ooc: Honeykit isn't over 6 moons, let alone 3 moons, yet... ><

Lostpaw glansed over to the Elder. "Leaf-Bare has taken its toll, killing off most of the herbs. But, if you want, I can show you what they look like. If you go outside of camp, take a Warrior with you." Lostpaw looked back over to the rest of the clan, her clouded eyes showing none of the panic that came before. "The same goes for all of you! If you leave this camp, go in groups of at least two. We don't know the true cause of this, so it's best to be on your gaurd!" The apprentice looked over to the Nursery and back to the clan cats. "And, don't even THINK about eating any prey that I haven't been able to inspect! I know that times are hard, but we can't let Thunderclan perish just because of some tainted water and prey! There is one source of water we CAN drink... We can use the snow as it starts to pile up! Snow is out only source of untainted water. Just make sure that the snow isn't from outside of camp! It can be around the outside, but no more than five tail-lengths from camp."
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by De Awesome Raven Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:02 pm

Flashfire glanced at the medicine cat apprentice, his stomach rumbling. He had forgotten to eat any fresh kill, which he thought was lucky.
"But Lostpaw!" he yowled. "Where should we catch prey, then? We can't tell where they've been drinking tainted water, if we don't catch any prey, we'll starve!"
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:14 pm

ooc: in your post before, Flashfire ate a blackbird, remember?

Lostpaw turned her head over to the sound of Flashfire's mew. "I still haven't had any time to investigate. So, I need a warrior or two to volounter to come with me. I'll also need someone to watch over Silverstar and Dawnfur while I'm out. Dawnfur should be able to show you the herb that I used for her if someone comes in after they ate the prey." Her tail swished the small pile of snow behind her.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:24 am

Blazepaw's ears twitched. "I'll help Dawnfur! I helped you with three kittings, I think I can handle this!", the apprentice mewed.

Sandfur stepped further to Lostpaw. "I'll be you bodyguard, if you like. I would do everything to end this disaster.", she mewed.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:49 pm

ooc: Honeykit hasn't been alive long enough to be six moons... Her birth was only a few weeks ago. That's not long enough to be six moons. Six moons is two seasons. She was born this season... ><

Lostpaw looked over to Blazepaw and Sandfur and nodded. "Blazepaw, Dawnfur will show you the herbs that I used for her. Sandfur, get another Warrior. We'll be on our way in a few moments." The Medicine Cat Apprentice looked back over to the rest of the clan, not that she could really see them. "This meeting is over."
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by De Awesome Raven Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:20 pm

OOC- whoops.

Flashfire's lack of memory made him forget he ate a blackbird before. He sat down, trying to make himself throw up.
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:34 pm

ooc- This is River. Didn't feel like logging out of Jets account.

Whisperpaw, a determined look planted on his silvery face, padded boldly up to Sandfur and Lostpaw, fire in his icy blue eyes. ThunderClan would not, could not, perish. Harsh anger burned inside of him at the moungrel who tainted their prey. Silverstar was down, collapsed. If he could do one thing for this clan, he could look out for the problem. Scent it out with wind more like it. It would come directly to him.

An image of the black cat with enchanting blue eyes replayed in his mind, and he shook it away. She had a strange smirk on her face.

When he arrived at his destination, head-to-head, or rather, shoulder-to-head, as he really hadn't grown a ton, Whisperpaw meowed, a tone not harsh but with determination and defiance. "Would an apprentice work?"
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:46 pm

Lostpaw flicked her ears and turned her head in Whisperpaw's direction. "Of course!" The Medicine Cat Apprentice leaped off of the Highwhatsitsface. "I'm an Apprentice, no? So, a normal, older, Apprentice will work fine!" She swished her tail, picking up small flakes of snow and dirt. "Shall we go?" The she-cat tilted her head to wards the exit.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:13 pm

Blazepaw nodded and darted to Dawnfur in the medicine cat-den.

Sandfur looked down on the two apprentices and sighed. The good old days, were apprentices did not do warrior work seemed over. Then she lifted her head and followed after the med-cat apprentice.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:22 pm

ooc- Exactly Lilly. And even though we occasionally time-skip, we can't have kits younger then others become apprentices first. It doesn't make sense. ;-) So leave it couple more weeks and I will apprentice her happily. Thanks.

oooc- Sandfur, you've never HAD the good old days. XD You joined the clan only a while ago.

Whisperpaw nodded his thanks to Lostpaw. He'd always liked her as a friend. She was so strong-headed and sharply-tongued, somewhat like himself. Sandfur, however, seemed unhappy that he was coming along. He rolled his blue eyes at her, shrugging. She was always like this to him. His grey striped tail whooshed in the chilly breeze, like a warning that what they would find wouldn't be all too pleasant.

Walking towards the camp entrance, Whisperpaw looked over his shoulder and meowed.

"We shall."
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:07 pm

Mistpaw's eyes widened as she saw all the cats gathered around the HighLedge(Good job! ^^). She was just padding in from a hunt,carrying a small vole and two mice. "What's going on?"she asked in her quiet mew.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:47 pm

Lostpaw let out a low growl as Mistpaw came in with a vole. "Mistpaw..." She slit her clouded eyes, "Drop. The. Vole... NOW!" The Medicine Cat Apprentice flattened her ears, the scent of tainted prey flowwing off of the vole. It may be hard for most cats to smell this, but it was worse than a badger, fox, and Darkclan scum combined.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:20 pm

Bellkit pranced out of the nursery, his grey tabby coat had a light layer of snow, the tom shook, the snow falling to the ground. He looked around, everyone's face's full of shock, what was going on?Bellkit looked back to what he called home, he called back to his brothers, Flopsiekit and Shellkit, and his twin sister, Chimekit to come out. Without waiting for his siblings he ran forward, tripping only once, he got back up and sat beside some cat he forgot the name of. "What going on!?!?" he chirped in his usual annoying voice.

Shinespark woke in the nursery, the floor covered in frost, standing up and prodding her kits to wake-up. She padded out to the main clearing, towards Sliverstar's den. Everyone crowded around it, something bad was happening, and ... it wasn't Sliverstar addressing the Clan, but Lostpaw. The she-cat hurried and sat next to her son, his high pitched voice echoed in her ear. "Lostpaw?"
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:25 pm

Lostpaw felt her pelt prickle again. She turned to the rest of the clan from where she was near the entrance of the clearing. "If you don't know what is going on, please ask Flashfire... He'll tell you, unless he has forgot is already. Blazepaw was also listening, so ask her. She's in the Medicine Cats' Den, taking over my job untill I get back."

ooc: Hey, R1? How does the Daughter of the dead Rainpelt look now? Taking over the clan in this time of need. xD
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:55 pm

"Ahem." growled Frostheart rather loudly had no one even bothered to tell him why LOSTPAW was addressing the clan and not Silverstar, he had just come back from hunting, hearing the alarm of poison to see this uppity little apprentice acting like she owned the place because of her rank as a lowly Medicine Cat Apprentice. "Lostpaw." he growled right in front of the young small blind cat. If she could see his face it would be full of harsh anger, and fury. He looked like he was just about to claw her face off. Bending down he looked at the small kitten, he touched noses with the young cat. He should of been angry, but he was actually rather proud.

"Thank you, for taking charge in the absence of your elders, and alerting us of this danger. If it weren't for you, all the hunting patrols would of been dead by now. And I am at your command, Lostpaw."

OOC: *cries* MUSE DON'T LEAVE ME
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:20 pm

Lostpaw looked over at the Warrior's scent and voice. She nodded to Frostheart when he spoke. "Frostheart, since you are here, can you try to sniff out the tainted prey in the fresh-kill pile? If you find some, please dispose of it as far away from Thunderclan as possible. Make sure that it is out of reach from other cats and prey that is likely to eat it. Also, dispose of that vole, too. Its fur reeks of the tainted water."
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:28 pm

OOC: Nah, Sandfur is here since early Leaf-fall, so she had a bit, good ol' times ^^

IC: Sandfur catched Whisperpaws look. She didn't like being around with too many apprentices at once, since her own apprentice, Rockpaw, was only her second one and the first she trains from the start. She looked quickly around the camp, looking for her apprentice. Fear and alert shot through her. What if something happened to him? What if he was out hunting, eating poisened prey? She wouldn't forgive herself. She turned to the mass of cats, all smelling of fear. "ROCKPAW!!!", she yowled. She looked over her shoulder. "Lostpaw, I have to find him first, he is my apprentice and I am responsible for him. I won't forgive myself if he gets hurt ... or worse.", she mewed. "ROCKPAW!!!", she yowled again.
She was torn between her duty as a mentor to watch over her apprentice and the urgent mission she had voulonteered for, a mission which decided over the future of ThunderClan. What should she do now? Looking for Rockpaw? Or going with Lostpaw? She twitched her tail, looking from Lostpaw to the camp and back several times before she decided. The clan must be saved first. She hurried to Frostheart. "Please, you have to look out for Rockpaw. I can't find him in this crowd and I have to go with Lostpaw.", she turned. "FIND HIM!", she yowled and hurried to Lostpaw.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next