Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KILLER BACK IN BUSINESS AFTER BRIEF TWO MONTH INACTIVITY

3 posters

Go down

KILLER BACK IN BUSINESS AFTER BRIEF TWO MONTH INACTIVITY Empty KILLER BACK IN BUSINESS AFTER BRIEF TWO MONTH INACTIVITY

Post by De Awesome Raven Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:12 am

Yessiree, Shreddedheart, the queen with a shredded heart, has no compassion or love, and she is the feline vampire, 'cept for the fact she doesn't drink the blood, just likes the way it feels on paws. =O

Post your kitteh's name, clan, reason of death, and where kitteh will be killed, and Shreddedheart will consider your offer.
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Warning System : KILLER BACK IN BUSINESS AFTER BRIEF TWO MONTH INACTIVITY WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

KILLER BACK IN BUSINESS AFTER BRIEF TWO MONTH INACTIVITY Empty Re: KILLER BACK IN BUSINESS AFTER BRIEF TWO MONTH INACTIVITY

Post by Member Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:59 am

WOOT WOOT! :D *cheers*

Here you go, Sheddedheart. *hands over Spotpaw* This, is Spotpaw. RiverClan apprentice. Kill her somewhere in RiverClan, I don't care, just not close enough where I'll ave to put up the body later. Reason for her death? Well.... I just don't like her. XD
Administrator

Warning System : KILLER BACK IN BUSINESS AFTER BRIEF TWO MONTH INACTIVITY WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

KILLER BACK IN BUSINESS AFTER BRIEF TWO MONTH INACTIVITY Empty Re: KILLER BACK IN BUSINESS AFTER BRIEF TWO MONTH INACTIVITY

Post by De Awesome Raven Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:59 pm

I see you are very kind.
Shreddedheart considers your offer valid, and ponders it.
Kay, I will make the thread in the Territories.
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:52 pm

Hmmz,I think I'll kill off Birchpaw of WindClan. I dun really RP him. And I have a thousand characters.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down