Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crescent the Mute Loner

4 posters

Go down

Crescent the Mute Loner Empty Crescent the Mute Loner

Post by Snigger Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:34 pm

Name: Crescent
Affiliate: Loner, nomad
Cat-
Wolf-

Looks:
Crescent the Mute Loner Buttonsmono070714
Personality: Crescent is mysterious and extremely quiet, being that she’s a mute. She doesn't like to be around others and she doesn't know how to react when people try to converse with her, except when she is teased about her muteness. Body language is so foreign to her and since she can't talk, she could be almost called emotionless. Another thing is that she tends to be more of the stalky type, quiet, quick, and almost undetectible. A big factor to that is that her pawsteps are about as quiet as her voice. (har har)
Birth: Loner

History: Crescent hardly spent time with her family, since from birth she wasn't able to let out a single meow. She would only join in playfights with her littermates to start to learn how to fight but otherwise she would follow her father and watched him hunt, to learn how herself. After she knew the basics and a little more she left to become a nomad loner.
RP Sample: *kicks* Only cause I'm bored. . .

Crescent looked around, feeling insecure. She stalked on farther through the woods, not making a sound on her silent paws. She heard a slight rustling in front of her and she froze. A cat burst out, hissing, "What are you doing in my territory?" How did he detect me? Crescent was speechless because she was mute, unable to utter a meow in any form or fashion. The tom snarled, "Well are you going to say anything or will I have to rip the pleas of mercy out of you?" She tried to tell him that she was sorry, but as she already knew only air would escape. The cat laughed at her attempt and teased, "What was that?" She pulled her ears back and barred her fangs, then lunged at him. She was angry at his teasings and clawed at his pelt with fury. He was stunned and unprepared, causing him to feel the wrath of Crescent. Usually she would have never attacked anyone like that, but she was angry. Not only at the tom that had teased her about her defect but also at herself, or more her muteness. She was to never be able to tread the path of a normal cat. Never able to really show any emotions except with her teeth and claws. He was bleeding and battered before he had a change to strike back so he took his only chance, fleeing. As he ran away Crescent blinked, a simple blink meaning nothing but yet everything.

Snigger
Snigger

Warning System : Crescent the Mute Loner WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Crescent the Mute Loner Empty Re: Crescent the Mute Loner

Post by Member Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:30 am

*coughSOMEONENEEDSTOTAKEACHILLPILLcough* .... She's too sensitive. I already don't like her.

Approved....
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:29 am

Sen already likes you~ o3o
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:43 am

Eh Sorry to post but if she's compleatly mute she should be deaf....
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Crescent the Mute Loner WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:00 pm

No... To be a mute, they don't have to be deaf. Usually mutes were never taught to speak, or they went through something traumatizing, so they just stopped speaking. However, it's also a disorder~
Causes
In many cases the cause is unknown. However, there are various known causes of speech impediments, such as "hearing loss, neurological disorders, brain injury, mental retardation, drug abuse, physical impairments such as Cleft lip and palate, and vocal abuse or misuse." Child abuse may also be a cause in some cases.

Last edited by Professor Kira on Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:37 pm

OH MY GAWD KYUBERT! Read the post right.

She said she SHOULD be deaf, not that she HAD to be. SHOULD! It was a suggestion. SHOULD suggestion HAD fact. Okay...? OKAY!

Geez.... I can't believe you seriously wrote all that. o.o I link would have been nice.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down