Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calming Down(Openish)

2 posters

Go down

Calming Down(Openish) Empty Calming Down(Openish)

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:48 pm

Rainpaw stumbled down to the river, her head down and her tail drooping. She stepped into the freezing water, just into the shallows, to cool herself off from the near fight she had almost started. Instead of attacking Deathpaw, she lunged on Batpaw. She had to learn to control her temper, the same had happened with the WindClan cat. He stepped over the territory kept teasing on her and she attacked, she nearly killed him. There had to be a way she could just calm down and clear her mind.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : Calming Down(Openish) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Calming Down(Openish) Empty Re: Calming Down(Openish)

Post by Mosspaw Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:54 pm

Runningkit bounced over near the water, sniffing the ground. He bounced over to the left, then to the right. Runningkit found a patch of moss on a rock and sniffed it. "Too smelly" He stated, heading on the same path as he was on before. Then he turned around, following a scent trail he had found. He finally looked up, seeing Rainpaw in the water. "Hey you!" he shouted, "you haven't seen any magical moss around here, have you?"
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:56 pm

Rainpaw turned in the water, the water running around her paws. "No. Shouldn't you be in camp?" she asked, smiling.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:09 pm

"Yeah, probably, but I had this moss ball, then suddenly, it disappeared! I'm trying to find another magic moss patch, so i can show the others." Runningkit looked at Rainpaw. "You won't tell on me, will you?"
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:17 pm

Rainpaw stifled a chuckle, but she let out a purr. "Of course not." she smiled as she stepped out of the river. "I could help you, I don't want to leave you alone. There could be foxes or rogues. I'm Rainpaw."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:27 pm

"Well hi Rainpaw, I'm runningkit! runningkit meowed, sniffing another patch of moss. "The moss that I used wasn't smelly like this one." He pointed with his nose at the patch of moss he'd just sniffed. "It was way less... Stinky." He put plain and simple. "It smelled less bad."
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:37 pm

Rainpaw closed one eye, cocked her head up and thought. She came up with a theory. She waded back into the river, uprooting some rocks. She ducked her head under and tore off what she was after. She brought it back up with a smile. "Is this the moss you were looking for?" she asked as she dropped the moss softly on the grass at Runningkit's paws.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:47 pm

Runningkit sniffed the moss, then bounced. "That's it, thats it!" He exclaimed. "How did you know that that was it? Thank you so much, Rainpaw!" Runningkit brushed his nose on the moss. "It's so soft!" Runningkit scooped the moss onto his nose and started back to camp. His eyes crossed, focusing on the moss, and not wanting to drop it. He just about hit a tree, but he stumbled out of the way. "I need help, I don't want to break the moss until it dries!" He continued stumbling, not making much progress.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:39 pm

Rainpaw padded over to Runningkit, grabbing all the moss in her mouth. "First we drain out all the water." she squeezed the water out with her jaws and she shook her head furiously. A few uneeded scraps flew out, but they weren't important. She dropped them back at Runningkit's feet. Hoping the energetic kit would go back to camp she was happy to help the kit. Plus, he helped her take her mind off things.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:01 pm

"Thanks!" Runningkit exclaimed, easily picking the now dryish moss with his nose again, and walked back towards camp. "Do you want to come with me?" He turned back cross eyed. "I'll share the moss! You found it, so you deserve some of it."

OOC: HAPPY 1000 POSTS TO GOLDENSTORM!!! Calming Down(Openish) 447448 Calming Down(Openish) 927634 Calming Down(Openish) 447448 Calming Down(Openish) 927634 Calming Down(Openish) 447448 Calming Down(Openish) 927634 Calming Down(Openish) 447448 Calming Down(Openish) 927634 Calming Down(Openish) 447448 Calming Down(Openish) 927634 Calming Down(Openish) 447448 Calming Down(Openish) 927634 Calming Down(Openish) 447448 Calming Down(Openish) 927634 Calming Down(Openish) 447448
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:39 pm

Rainpaw let out a purr. "Thanks Runningkit. My nest needs some new bedding anyway." She put her nose to his ear. She continued padded along the young kit with her mouth full of moss.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:32 pm

"Ah, but this magical moss will disappear, you'll lay on the ground, and that's not comfy!" Runningkit tilted his head. They were reaching the camp now, and Runningkit ran into the clearing. (IRONY)(Go to my Magical Moss Hunt post, I've only posted there.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down