Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a normal meal???(open to Sandy and maybe others)

2 posters

Go down

Just a normal meal???(open to Sandy and maybe others) Empty Just a normal meal???(open to Sandy and maybe others)

Post by Cheesles Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:54 am

Morningflower padded to the fresh kill pile stretching quickly before exiting the warriors den like any other morning. She picked up a rabbit and padded over to 'her rock.' Still warm from the previous day. The morning sun danced on her fur melting the snowflakes, like any morning. But this wasn't like any other morning.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Just a normal meal???(open to Sandy and maybe others) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Just a normal meal???(open to Sandy and maybe others) Empty Re: Just a normal meal???(open to Sandy and maybe others)

Post by Lynx Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:22 am

Skimble took a mouse and joined his mate. He said nothing, just laid down beside her.
Lynx
Lynx

Warning System : Just a normal meal???(open to Sandy and maybe others) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Just a normal meal???(open to Sandy and maybe others) Empty Re: Just a normal meal???(open to Sandy and maybe others)

Post by Cheesles Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:45 pm

"Ah, Skimble?" Flower mewed quietly.

Museless me
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Just a normal meal???(open to Sandy and maybe others) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:35 am

"Hello, Flower.", Skimble replied. "Newleaf's on the way, isn't it?"
Lynx
Lynx

Warning System : Just a normal meal???(open to Sandy and maybe others) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:55 pm

"How would you feel if I were to tell you that you were gonna be a father?" She mewed.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:04 am

Skimble blinked. His meal dropped out of his mouth. He blinked again and stared at his mate. Then he stood up. "Oh great StarClan! That's wonderful! We're getting kits! I can't believe it!! I am so happy! I love you so much!", he mewed, and licked over Flower's face several times.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:30 pm

Not quite believing her mates reaction, Flower stood up slowly and it all began to sink in. She buried her face in his fur. She looked up her green eyes full of happiness and love.
"I am so glad your happy." She mewed quietly.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:48 pm

"I am too", he mewed.

no muse
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:39 pm

Morningflower said nothing as tears of joy filled her eyes. She bruied her face in her mates neck.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down