Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

meeting yeah yeah yeah (open to naru only)

2 posters

Go down

meeting yeah yeah yeah (open to naru only) Empty meeting yeah yeah yeah (open to naru only)

Post by Cheesles Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:32 am

(couldn't think of title)

A lithe brown tabby padded into the camp. Her green eyes glinted in the darkness and in her strong slightly blood stained jaws hung not one but two limp bodies. Both thin rabbits. She looked up into the sky. A pale yellow glow was rising in the dark violet sky. The dawn of a new day.

Her paws made no sound as they moved towards the pile of prey in the shadows of camp. She silently dropped her prey and padded to a boulder on the other side of camp. She lay down watching a blade of grass and its flickering shadow, created by the rising sun.

She rested her striped head on her white paws licking them one time each. Then once around her mouth clearing the rabbit blood. She hadn't gotten up early to hunt for the clan. She had woken to mysterious scratching and couldn't get back to sleep. Same now, she probably wasn't gonna sleep untill this evening.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : meeting yeah yeah yeah (open to naru only) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

meeting yeah yeah yeah (open to naru only) Empty Re: meeting yeah yeah yeah (open to naru only)

Post by Naruto Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:35 am

A lithe tom padded out of the warrior's den, a concerned look on his face. There's not enough prey and too many warriors...But if we had less warriors we'd have even less prey. Oi...this is complex... He spotted Fernbreeze by the fresh-kill pile and padded over, his large paws leaving faint imprints in the frozen mud. "What are you doing up so early?"
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : meeting yeah yeah yeah (open to naru only) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

meeting yeah yeah yeah (open to naru only) Empty Re: meeting yeah yeah yeah (open to naru only)

Post by Cheesles Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:39 am

"Hunting!" Fernbreeze growled raising her head.
"I couldn't sleep." She mewed putting her head down and through both sentences she kept her gaze on the blade of gra
ss.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:56 pm

"Hunting? Now?"he murmured, laying down beside her after sniffing around the fresh-kill pile.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : meeting yeah yeah yeah (open to naru only) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:32 am

"Well I couldn't sleep." Fernbreezed huffed. Toms, she thought, so clueless.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down