Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.: Eclipse the Loner :. Approved

2 posters

Go down

.: Eclipse the Loner :. Approved Empty .: Eclipse the Loner :. Approved

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:47 pm

Name: Eclipse.
Affiliate: Loner.
Cat-apprentice.
Wolf-

Looks:.: Eclipse the Loner :. Approved Domestic-Cat-Playful-Tortoiseshell-Kitten-Photographic-Print-C13061690
Personality:Eclipse is bubbly, excited, jumpy, and overall quite happy. She loves to climb trees, swim and take long walks by water, as long as she doesn't get caught. Most would describe this tiny kit as a total RiverClan kit, she enjoys anything to do with water. She loves the water but not the Clans, she always found them too violent and rude to one another, and that they were always mad about something or other. She didn't find them too scary like the old Kittypet stories that were spread among the forest.

Eclipse has always been a fast learner, the two moons she spent with her mother were the ones were she learned all her hunting techniques and battling moves. After that short time period Eclipse's mother disappeared, it didn't hurt Eclipse emotionally, she did that with all her kits, Eclipse was only hurt by starvation, not having her mother hunt for her was extremely hard, she had to work twice as hard and as fast.
Birth: Loner; a random Tree.

History: Eclipse was born with her mother, sister, and brother. She had never seen her father, and never heard about him either, Eclipse's mother never talked about him. She still to this day wants to know who he is. Eclipse had always been the more go-with-the-flow type, not really arguing much about stupid choices or making suggestions. To this day she and her brother [insert name Naru] and her sister [insert name Wolvine] live around the Clan's. They do run into the random warrior at time to time but have always made it out.
RP Sample: I hate history soooo much . xD
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Warning System : .: Eclipse the Loner :. Approved WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

.: Eclipse the Loner :. Approved Empty Re: .: Eclipse the Loner :. Approved

Post by Noname Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:24 pm

I bet you want me to approve this... Doncha. Well I'm not gunna. approved...
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Warning System : .: Eclipse the Loner :. Approved WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down