Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He's back...as a Prisoner?(OPEN TO ALL)

+7
Lillyflower
Noname
Wolvine
FellmoonX
Lynx
Naruto
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

He's back...as a Prisoner?(OPEN TO ALL) Empty He's back...as a Prisoner?(OPEN TO ALL)

Post by Naruto Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:32 pm

Rockpaw stalked into camp, his eyes gleaming. Behind him, he hoped, was the rogue who said he was Leopardstrike, the ThunderClan warrior who'd disappeared so many moons ago. Oh, and a few other cats who'd come to see the rogue entering the territory. They were treating 'Leopardstrike' as a prisoner until they could prove it was him. Even if he was the real one, he might not be able to stay, because of the lack of food they had.

Raindapple padded slowly out of the warrior's den, her belly distended. I guess I have to tell them soon...she thought unenthusiastically. She saw Rockpaw come into camp followed by several other cats, and a spotted golden cat. "A prisoner...?" Her blue eyes widened. "Leopard...strike?"she choked, shocked and surprised.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : He's back...as a Prisoner?(OPEN TO ALL) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

He's back...as a Prisoner?(OPEN TO ALL) Empty Re: He's back...as a Prisoner?(OPEN TO ALL)

Post by Lynx Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:47 pm

Blazepaw flanked her brother and walked very proud. "We found a trespasser, a rouge!", she mewed so everyone could here it. Then she sat down, very proud that she had helped to save her clan from the threat that she sa in the spotted cat.

Sandfur was confused. The talking in the camp has stopped and everyone looked at them. Was this really Leopardstrike the long-missed cat who was on a journey? She couldn't believe it, but the other cat's reaction seemed to prove it. She just went to the nursery, called her three kitten to her to the safety of camp.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

He's back...as a Prisoner?(OPEN TO ALL) Empty Re: He's back...as a Prisoner?(OPEN TO ALL)

Post by Naruto Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:55 pm

Raindapple padded forward, her eyes wide. "Leopardstrike, ids that you?!"she demanded, looking the cat up and down. She noticed Rockpaw giving her a strange look and ignored him, like she used to have to do with Lillyflower when they were rivals for Leopardstrike's affection.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by FellmoonX Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:11 pm

"So you know this cat", Fellmoon asks Raindapple padding towards her, a bit confused with what is going on, and the Clan's reaction.
FellmoonX
FellmoonX

Warning System : He's back...as a Prisoner?(OPEN TO ALL) WarningBar-Gloss3

http://catsofprophesy.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:16 pm

"Of course! I've known him since I was a kit!" She padded forwards, standing nose to nose with the tom.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:19 pm

"Leopardstrike!" Dewpaw gasped suddenly. "So thats who he is!" She began to quiver with exitement at meeting the ex-deputy who had disapeared. "I thought you were just another kit story character!"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : He's back...as a Prisoner?(OPEN TO ALL) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:31 pm

Leopardstrike glared at Dewpaw, "I'm only nineteen moons and already they've turned me into a legend?" He didn't know whether to be flattered, or angry. He'd have to have a few stern words with the elders about this when he got the too chance. But first things first, Raindapple. He cut in between her and Fellmoon, and looked at her with a dazzling white smile. "Why hello, stranger. Haven't seen you around here."

((SHORT))
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:33 pm

Raindapple smiled, her eyes full of joy. "It is you!" She purred and pressed her pelt up against his. "I didn't tell anyone, like you said,"she murmured, so that only he could hear.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by FellmoonX Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:55 pm

Fellmoon, after see everyone reactions says to Leopardstrike, "You are quite well known I see, I am fairly new to the Clan, I didn't know you, I apoligize". Fellmoon after a moment asks, "How would you feel about a challange though", he waits for an answer.
FellmoonX
FellmoonX

Warning System : He's back...as a Prisoner?(OPEN TO ALL) WarningBar-Gloss3

http://catsofprophesy.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:07 pm

"Speaking of that... I have bad news..." muttered Leopardstrike even quieter. He knew that what he would propose would be dreadful to his already damaged Clan. He didn't even register Fellmoon at all, he was too busy admiring Raindapple. "So hows it been these last few moons?"
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:11 pm

Raindapple moved away a little bit, looking at Leopardstrike. "The river flooded, and most of the prey in that area died. This snow chased away the rest of it." She waved her tail, feeling dread creep into her heart. She'd have to tell him sometime. But not right at this moment. He shouldn't be hurt so soon after coming home.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:22 pm

Lillyflower padded out from the Nercery, with her Kit, who had, just a few Hours ago, had become and Apprentice. Lillyflower was still angry at the Tom, because he had never loved her back.

Honeypaw stood beside her Mother, now only just under half the side of her, they looked like twins too. They both had Brown Eyes, and silky Golden Fur.
"Who is He Mother?" Honeypaw asked Lillyflower.

"Just some Cat who used to be in the Clan" Lillyflower sighed, then she padded out into the Clearing more with her Kit at her side and sat down and started to wash.

Honeypaw was sitting next to her Mother and stared at the new Cat who had just come into the Clan. He was very much like the Big Cat's that the Elders described in their Stories.
She wanted to go over and say Hello, but she knew that her Mother would be angry.
So the New Apprentice, padded away from her Mother, and watched the Two Cats from a distance.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Warning System : He's back...as a Prisoner?(OPEN TO ALL) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:50 pm

Blazesong looked at Leopardstrike with wide eyes. "You actually ARE alive?", she mewed, shocked. "I thought you died long ago during a mission. I never expected to meet you again, Everyone talked so much about you, and I heard so many stories about you as I was an apprentice. It is such an honor to meet you. Do you remember me? I'm Blazesong now, Rockpaw's older sister."
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:06 pm

Branchtwist stalked into the camp, Leafpaw followed briskely behind him; her fur matted and places and snow clung to her fur. She looked down at herself and shook the snow out, she'd fix her fur later. She followed Branchtwist as he looked over the group, confused as to what was going on. He rounded up to the front behind Raindapple. He saw Rockpaw, Blazesong, Dewpaw, and... Leapardstrike? Leopardstrike...? His clanmate that had left moons ago for reason he... didn't even know.

"Leopardstrike..." He murmured as he watched him paying attention and doing whatever with Raindapple. With a flick of his ear he started to pad a little away.

Leafpaw looked over at this new character. Leopardstrike? That was his name? It seemed to be. Branchtwist new him, so does that mean he was alright? She looked at the faces of her clanmates. None of them seemed hostile, but Rockpaw looked a little confused. She quickly padded around Raindapple and Leopardstrike and over to her brother. "What's going on?" She whispered to him. Her voice and character more vibrant than it had been for a while.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:08 pm

Rockpaw looked at his sister before saying, "We found him in the forest. He's apparently the real Leopardstrike."

Raindapple lowered her head, feeling her fur grow warm. "Oh yeah, and I have something important to tell you too. I'm expecting kits any day now."she mewed, looking up at Leopardstrike. The only cat she'd told about her kits was Redwhisker;how would the Clan react?
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:15 pm

"Blazepaw, sorry, I mean Blazesong? Wow, you've grown, a whole lot since I've been gone." He could vaguely hear a snide remark from Lillyflower, talking to, apparently, her daughter. He was honestly surprised, he had thought Lillyflower still hadn't moved on after he didn't return his love to her, which really wasn't his fault. Sheesh, she had been so clingy. But now that she had a child, he didn't really care. Though he as astonished that she had had a daughter before he had.

He was lost in thought, until Raindapple spoke again. It was ironic that he had been dwelling on the thought of children, right when Raindapple had confessed she was having kits. He looked at her, with wide eyes, unable to say anything. He was having a hard time not passing out at the fact that he was going to be a father. His vision was already blurring. He felt like the world was spinning around him at high-speeds.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:17 pm

Raindapple looked at him with concern. "Um, are you alright?"she asked, poking his side with a paw.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:15 pm

Pantherkit pranced out to the clearing, wondering what all the noise was about. She saw a large spotted tom, a pelt she was very unfamiliar with, and then many bodies crowding the unknown cat. Pantherkit padded closer, wanting some taste of action. Was he a traitor? Prisoner? Loner?. The she-cat crawled between the small bodies, what bodies, stinkeh bodies, and ended up as close as she could get. Right beside Raindapple ... *gulp* "Who is that?" she asked looking at the tom but clearly asking the Queen.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:18 pm

"This is Leopardstrike. He's a ThunderClan warrior who went away for several moons,"she mewed, looking down to the kit.

NO MUSE*Spazzes*
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:23 pm

"No. That can't be Leopardstrike, 'cause my momma said that that was the name of my father. And my father is on a special journey. According to Blossombreeze anyways." she meowed, Raindapple had to be wrong, right ?

Gwad me neither
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:42 pm

Silverstar’s tail swooshed in her den, to and fro, and she was full of a sort of fulfillment now that all the apprentices and kits had moved on. They were growing so large and were becoming more and more powerful. The damp walls of the stoneface dripped with condensation and one plopped pointedly on her pink nose, just before mewing and meowing was heard outside, down at the camp floor. The tones were a mixture of surprise, outrage, and even utter joy. With a shrug, the silver she-cat lifted herself from her nest, blinking once before padding quietly to the outside world, paws making muffled clicks where her claws struck the cold granite. It took a moment for her blue optical to adjust to the bright sun, and the she-cat shoved away the blinding light to find …
LEOPARDSTRIKE?!

How, what, where, why?! Before her mind comprehended what was happening she was leaping, soaring off of the highstone, a blur of silver, before landing gracefully below. Her mind whirled and she nearly passed out. Her paws stung from the impact. How could he be … here … before her? She only vaguely took in the expressions of the others, bewilderment, amazement, confusion, and even love. Raindapple. Of course. Silverstar always knew the she-cat was stricken by Leopardstrike … frankly, what she-cat wasn’t. She had to face the facts, her nephew was a player. Why was he so plump and fed, and yet was gone for so long, maybe alone? Why did he have such a strangely different face, like something had changed him? All of these fluttered through the leader’s head, but after she had called his name in a tone unusually composed; she was sure her eyes displayed ehr emotions freely however.

"Where have you been you tom? I almost gave up on you.”

ooc- Grossly short for such an important thread, I know.

-----

Whisperwind stopped in his tracks, right between the two brambles leading to camp, every muscle frozen. A familiar voice and a familiar leopard’s pelt stood in front of him. One that he had given up looking for, almost given up caring for, looking up to. But alas, the tom stood in front of him, talking to his clanmates, and being smothered by Silverstar. The newly appointed warrior did not continue moving, only stayed planted in the same spot, light sapphire eyes flashing darkly. Why darkly? He had no idea. Something frustrated him about Leopardstrike at the moment.

Last edited by River/Madhatter/Sniffy on Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:31 pm

"Oh! Silverstar!" Raindapple dipped her head in respect to the leader before turning back to Leopardstrike, smiling. "I'm so happy to see you back here safe and sound. Where did you go? All you told me was that it was important..."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:08 am

Blazepaw brushed herself at the tom. "I couldn't remember you, because I was so small as you went to your mission. But it's good that you remember me! We're the same now, warriors of almighty Thunderclan!", she mewed proudly.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:24 am

Moonfur stuck his head out of the warriors den. "Whats going on?! I'm to have a nap here!!" He was about to turn back but then he saw a familiar golden pelt and scent he stopped. "Leopardstrike?"
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:49 am

Starkit bolted out of the nursery at all the commotion, Moonkit scrambling after her. She squeezed through the crowd, right up to the tom. "Who're you?" she asked, eyes wide with curiosity.
"I've never seen you before," she mewed as Moonkit came up beside her. He reached forward to sniff the spotted tom's pelt.

Fawnstep blinked as she saw the cat in the middle of the clearing. Leopardstrike? She'd been a kit still when he'd left. (I think Dx) Sunflower had told her that as an apprentice, he'd saved her and Whisperwind as kits during a battle. She shouldered her way into the gathering of cats, noticing her younger brother and sister asking questions as if no one else was there to ask their own. "Great StarClan," she sighed.
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next