Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone wanna hunt?

+3
Lynx
~ Jetter ~
7 posters

Go down

Anyone wanna hunt? Empty Anyone wanna hunt?

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:47 pm

Larkwing padded to the clearing, her ribs clearly showing and you could hear her stomach roar from miles away. She coughed a bit and her joints ached from sitting in the damp, cold weather that struck the forest. It left everyone and everything hungry and very tired, would they make it much longer? Well, putting that away she sat down wondering what else she could do for the Clans and the strong army of kits. Being bored was also a factor of almost everyone's crappy moods. So why not go for a hunt? It may be a waste of time but ... it would add the needed excitement into her dull life.

She peered around, she saw nothing but hungry bellies and droopy eyes, maybe another warrior was like Larkwing, bored and in need of something to do. "Anyone want to hunt?" she asked with a very strong and confidence meowed that seemed to bounce through the large clearing. "I'm bored." she mumbled to herself, sighing at the same time.

ooc: Hah Member, I used her. xD
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Warning System : Anyone wanna hunt? WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna hunt? Empty Re: Anyone wanna hunt?

Post by Member Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:50 pm

Branchtwist padded over to Larkwing when he heard her offer. "Sure," he mewed with a flick of his tail. "I have nothing better to do. He looked over at the pathetic pile of prey that sat in the middle of the clearing. "And, I think we're in despret need of some food right now." He looked exhausted, and he almost felt that way, but he was ready to go on a hunt for days upon days, collecting food for his clanmates.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:36 am

"I would like to join you!", Blazesong mewed. She was a warrior now, so this would be her first hunt out of apprentice duties.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:47 am

Lynxpaw darted into the clearing leaping onto Blazesongs back. She raked her claws harmlessly down her side before leaping off landing, rolling and jumping to her paws again. She had to much time on her paws and wished with all her heart she would soon have a mentor.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Anyone wanna hunt? WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:30 am

Blazesong purred. "Hello Lynxpaw!", she mewed. "Wanna join us?"
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:34 pm

"Hunting?" She paused thinking about it. "Yeah ok!" Lynxpaw mewed happily, maybe she could prove that she could have a mentor. She bounced on top of Blazesong again. She began gnawing at her ear, "Maybe you could also teach me some fighting moves!!!!" She yowled happily.

(She acts like such a kit...)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Anyone wanna hunt? WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:29 am

"Sure that!", Blazesong mewed. She enjoyed it that this apprentices looks up to her and also asks her for advice. She was a warrior just for a few days so it was really thrilling to be asked to teach an apprentice fighting moves. Blazesong rolled to the side to throw Lynxpaw down, then jumped to her paws and pinned the apprentice down. As she looked at the poor mentorless apprentice she remembered how she felt as Sunflower kitted and she was mentorless for a time. Maybe she could ask Silverstar if she could already get Lynxpaw as her very own apprentice. She knew she was a good warrior, she was taught by two mentors! But she also knew that it was very early for her to become her own apprentice... But maybe, if Silverstar is in a good mood, and if she proves she's worth it, maybe then Lynxpaw will have a new mentor soon. How her brothers and sisters would look! She was the oldest of Dawnfur's kits so she was the first to earn her warrior name. It would be awesome to tell them she has an apprentice now!

OOC: Long text is long.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:28 am

Starkit heard all the talking. "OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, I WANNA COME!" she wanted to learn battle moves too...! She bounded out of the nursery into the clearing, standing next to Blazesong, soon tackling her.

Moonkit followed slowly after, rolling his eyes at his sister. She'd never make a good warrior if she acted like that all the timeeee. "We can't go with them, Starkit, we aren't allowed outside the camp." he stretched, wondering how Starkit could have so much energy on so little to eat.
Food. His stomach growled as he remembered how hungry he was. Maybe asking to go along with th warriors wouldn't hurt.
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:20 pm

Blazesong purred and licked the kit. "The longer you try to pursuit us to take you with us the longer you'll wait for food. You know that only apprentices and warriors go out to hunt. Your time will come soon enough. But if you want to help you could ask the elders for stories so that they won't be so lonely."
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:27 am

"But...." she whined. "Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepllleeeeeeeaaaaassssseeee can we come? The elders are all boring and.....and....they're all boring and elder-y......."

Moonkit rolled his eyes. "Come on, Starkit. Just leave them be. Let's go do.......something." there really was nothing to do, was there? He dragged Starkit away from the warriors by her tail.

ooc: OMG I JUST FOUND OUT THAT FADING ECHOES COMES OUT NEXT TUESDAYYYYYYYYYYY *3*
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:18 pm

"May I join you?" asked Moonfur his head sticking out of the warriors den. There was absolutley nothing to do in Thunderclan the past few days and although he tried to hide his excitment he was almost glowing with happiness.
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:42 am

ooc: meh I'mma use Dovesong in dis.

Dovesong squeezed past Moonfur into the clearing. "Can I come too?" she asked, watching a kit being dragged off by another kit out of the corner of her eye. "Uh..." she said, staring after them.

ooc: hehe.
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:52 am

"Umm ... I'm taking three, and thats it. We don't need all of the Clan coming." she meowed usuing her darker side of her personality. How come soooo many cats wanted to come? Were they all bored and droopy like the rest? "So, me, Branchtwist, Lynxpaw and ... Blazesong are going." And with that she flicked her tail and padded towards the vast territory ahead of her.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:28 pm

Blazesong purred happily. "Lynxpaw, are you ready to show us your best hunting crouch?", she mewed to the apprentice still lying over her shoulders.
"Sorry for you others. Maybe we can do the dust patrol together!", she mewed and waited for Lynxpaw to climb down.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneezewhisker Mon May 03, 2010 2:56 pm

"I'm taking a hunting patrol. Who wants to come?" He asked happily.

Sneezewhisker

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon May 03, 2010 2:58 pm

SNEEZE! You can make your own thread you know. And look at the dates! This was two months ago.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down